Welcome, Foolish Muggles! IoA/US/MK/SW *July 2013 Trip Report Link*

Dee, wishing you an AWESOME trip! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the photos with your new cameras! :)

Here. Went to bed at midnight. Up at 4 for 7 am flight. Love the hard rock so far. Lovely garden view. At parks from 11:30 to 7. Exhausted. Night night.

I'm so glad you made it there safely and had a great first day. I hope you are able to get some rest (yeah right not in Orlando too much to do! :lmao:) have a great time!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. We are having a blast. At parks most of the day with short breaks to change out of wet ride clothes. Haven't had time for the pool.

Mostly good weather but today it poured off and on from two until seven.

We have a few more hours at universal tomorrow then we check int beach club.

Having a devil of a time posting from my phone. Keep losing posts.

Transformer is very good but was down a lot of today. Rode on sat and today. I like Spiderman much better.

Deb. Not much downtime in the schedule
Tues check into beach club.mk.ep
Wed ak.hs.dtd
Thurs Mk.ep.dinner with teena
Fri ep.mk.dessert party
Sat hs.home

My inbox is full. Will try to log onto email tomorrow.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. We are having a blast. At parks most of the day with short breaks to change out of wet ride clothes. Haven't had time for the pool.

Mostly good weather but today it poured off and on from two until seven.

We have a few more hours at universal tomorrow then we check int beach club.

Hi Dee! Great to hear you're having fun at US/IOA. Don't worry about the pool there...you'd have to squat in it anyway! Hopefully you can squeeze some pool time into your busy schedule at the much better SAB!

Kerry

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Transformer is very good but was down a lot of today. Rode on sat and today. I like Spiderman much better.

Wed ak.hs.dtd
Fri ep.mk.dessert party
Sat hs.home

Thanks for checking in with us. I haven't read anything about the Transformers ride. I loved Spiderman! Wow...you are heading to two parks today after checking in at BC. Maybe squeeze a little relaxation there too. Tell Teena I said hello and can't wait to see her in October.

Kerry

Sounds like you are having fun! Can't wait to see your pictures! Hope your move to BC is an easy one!

Wed ak.hs.dtd
Fri ep.mk.dessert party
Sat hs.home

No problem Dee. Have a great time I totally understand!!

Sounds like you're having a blast. We'll be at Uni/IOA next week DS16 can't wait!

We'll be at the Wishes Dessert party tonight... So excited!! :)

Can't wait to read about your trip.

Deb. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just want to know if I need to revoke your parrot head status!

And I will need lots of deets on Universal, the teens and tweens have overruled the grandparents and the aunt/uncle that have no kids and we will now be going to both parks instead of just IoA.

Frankly I'm glad, dodged a kid bullet there if you ask me.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to read all about it. Please let me know when you start.

Cynthia. Great meal at margaritaville. I even had the margarita flight.

at islands of adventure from 7 to 10, checked into beach at 11. Fantastic room! Mk 1 to 6, la hacienda then met with Nannette from FAQ board. Exhausted. AK.hs.dtd and maybe ep tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter