Welcome, Foolish Muggles! IoA/US/MK/SW *July 2013 Trip Report Link*

amazing day today(well yesterday)
We kicked butt over at mk in the morning. went to kona at 11 for breakfast. Back to Mk

We achieved double triple mountain whammy!!!

At 3:30 we took the mono to ep for spaceship earth sum of all thrills Mexico ride and churros. Back to beach club for the most fantastic dinner with teena at captains grille. Omg it was just perfect. Then mark and I went to ep walked around and watched illuminations.

Today ep and dessert party at mk tonight

amazing day today(well yesterday)
We kicked butt over at mk in the morning. went to kona at 11 for breakfast. Back to Mk

We achieved double triple mountain whammy!!!

At 3:30 we took the mono to ep for spaceship earth sum of all thrills Mexico ride and churros. Back to beach club for the most fantastic dinner with teena at captains grille. Omg it was just perfect. Then mark and I went to ep walked around and watched illuminations.

Today ep and dessert party at mk tonight

That sounds like an amazing day! And the dessert party coming up tonight too, very nice. Glad you're having a great time!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wow what a wonderful day you had! Are you really up that early?? Or is the time stamp wrong haha...

Thanks for the live reports too! Can't wait to hear how the dessert party is. I don't know how long that's been going on, but I've never done that. Happy to hear your dinner with Teena was great!

Kerry

Sounds wonderful - double triple mountain whammy and dinner with Teena all in one day. Perfect! :goodvibes

Enjoy dessert party.

Rebecca

Sounds great Dee! But did you really post that at 3am??? That is hard to believe lol.
Have a magical time. :)
I finally ate at the castle today after all these years. My boys weren't thrilled but they survived!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yup. Posting at 3 am. I don't sleep well, at home or away but I manage.

Waiting for bus to Mk.

Today at ep: soarin test track soarin living with the land nemo mission space test track maelsrom and then walked the world showcase.

Love the new test track!!!

Then a swim at sab lots of pictures and a sunken treasure.

bus is here. Wishes here we come!

Yayyyyyyy! You had a sunken treasure (I will finally get one this October!!).

Do I remember correctly that you have never seen Wishes? Well...enjoy! Love to hear about the dessert party too!

Kerry

You are gonna LOVE the dessert party! It was so fantastic actually sitting in a chair to watch wishes. :)

Dee - can't wait to hear all about it!

I was having so much trouble posting from my phone that I just quit.

We are definitely having a do over at Universal next year so can't wait to read all about it. Hope you enjoy the dessert party as much as we did.

HAVE FUN!!!!!

headed back from dessert party. Everyone loved it but it rained the whole time we were at mk. Lightened a bit during wishes. No tink and no parade.

We are all exhausted.

One more day. Hs at 8 am. Probably hop to ep. Flight at 7 pm

That's too bad about the rain. My sister was there and they ended up leaving b/c it was miserable.:(
They wanted to see the parade.
When we left Wishes the other night it took us almost an hour to get to the car. We ended up walking instead of taking the tram. We would've had to wait for at least 3 trams EEK!!!
Not to crazy about July crowds:(
Hoping it was a little better last night due to the rain. ???
Have a great last day and safe flight. :)

The rain was a bummer! No parade no tinkerbelle no photopass photographers at the dessert party. Sorry your sister missed the parade.

We had fast passes for big thunder that we couldn't use because of the rain.

But we had covering for the fireworks so that was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!