Wedding Hair Picture Thread

I'm not sure how I've missed posting on this thread before! My hair and make up were by Patricia Lejeune, and she also did a great job with my mum and SIL.

My inspiration was Taylor Swift:

taylor-swift-country-music-awards.jpg
taylor_swift_country_music_awards_b.jpg
taylor_swift_1873261.jpg

And this is how I looked on the day:

JC002488-17-09.jpg
JC015738-17-09.jpg

JC008498-17-09.jpg
JC014278-17-09.jpg

what are those pretty little things in your hair? it looked so nice

the front with my veil...
DSC-007.jpg

Without...
DSC-304.jpg

back with veil...
DSC-005.jpg

and the back without...(ignore the big cowboy)
DSC-351.jpg

Beautiful hair. I was thinking about something like that for mine. I just have to grow my hair a little longer.

I am cheap and did it myself...makeup too...saved a ton of money!! I am very happy with my choice! No regrets!!!

I will post a better pic when I can

ceremony.jpg

My hair doesn't hold a curl and it is HOT in FL in September so I knew I wanted to wear it up. I was adament that I did not want prom hair and I wanted something classy yet casual. I started looking at pictures online and found one of Anne Hathaway that I fell in love with...

hairoption.jpg

I had Laney & Rosie from Beaute Speciale do me, my mom, and my girls hair and make-up and they were awesome! I got so many compliments on my hair, I LOVED it! :lovestruc

Me:

85043.jpg

88182.jpg

88233.jpg

85180.jpg

My Girls:

85037.jpg

My Mom:

86182.jpg

86255.jpg

I'm so glad that the Dis sends out a weekly e-mail with updates to the boards that I am subscribed to. I didn't see this topic when I looked through all the pages, but when the update came out, I clicked on it right away.

I'm hoping that you brides won't mind, but I'm saving some of the pics with long curly hair to use as my inspiration.

Thanks to all that that posted, and I hope there will be more updates!
Carol
WP/ADH/France DP
June 3, 2011

I LOVE your hair!
How long was it?

Mine is shoulder length and I'm trying to NOT cut it before the wedding. :D

My hair doesn't hold a curl and it is HOT in FL in September so I knew I wanted to wear it up. I was adament that I did not want prom hair and I wanted something classy yet casual. I started looking at pictures online and found one of Anne Hathaway that I fell in love with...

hairoption.jpg

I had Laney & Rosie from Beaute Speciale do me, my mom, and my girls hair and make-up and they were awesome! I got so many compliments on my hair, I LOVED it! :lovestruc

Me:

85043.jpg

88182.jpg

88233.jpg

85180.jpg

My Girls:

85037.jpg

My Mom:

86182.jpg

86255.jpg

my hair is crazy so im going to first straighten it but i want it in a side sweep with curls to it messy but not

thnks for all the pics ladies:cutie:

I LOVED MY HAIR! I had Beaute Speciale and I can't remember the girls name other than that it began with an R.

Inspiration Pic
2008CreativeArtsAwardsArrivalsjikAn.jpg

2008CreativeArtsAwardsArrivalssvAwP.jpg

My Hair
20100609_57.jpg

20100609_67.jpg

20100609_66.jpg

20100609_62.jpg

Please excuse the before makeup picture!

20100609_59.jpg

Here are the best ones I have of my hair.

Hair02.jpg

Hair01.jpg

Hair03.jpg

My girls hair

Flower Girl
ZoeHair03.jpg

ZoeHair04.jpg

Matron of Honor
StaceyHair02.jpg

StaceyHair01.jpg

I don't have any close up pictures of my Bridesmaids hair, probably because she is the one who did all of our hair.

Flower Baby ;-)
BrookeHair.jpg

hairoption.jpg

Me:

85043.jpg

88182.jpg

88233.jpg

85180.jpg

My Girls:

85037.jpg

My Mom:

86182.jpg

86255.jpg

Love your hair, you make a stunning bride x

Oh wow Scrap Vamp your hair is my inspiration! I came across this a little while ago and want to print it out to show my stylist (who may have to be Patricia Lejune) for my April 2011 DFTW! Gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter