Wedding Hair Picture Thread

Here is how I actually ended up wearing my hair on the wedding day

Back
ASC_6201.jpg

Side
ASC_7385.jpg

Front
sorbet.jpg

The back of my hair is going to look like this..I have hair that is half way down my back and I am buying hair clips that are already curled to make it even fuller! I am also getting those hair designer pins from the mall with Swarvoksi crystals and I am making that little bump in the front for my wedding, ya know like that Snookie character from Jersey Shore BUT much tamer!!! LOL

I hired Patricia last October and requested a low bun:

Carriatrick_Oct2010_127.jpg

This is her different take on the look from a few weeks ago—done more to look like I had short, curly '30s movie star hair....

Carriatrick_Anniversary_012.jpg

Wow, Carrie, love the 1930s hair and the whole look of that photo - what was it for?

I havent had the big day yet, but my inspiration pictures so far ....

long_hair_3_t.jpg

LOVEIT-Hairstyle.jpg

hair_450_10_m.jpg

hair_796_10_m.jpg

makeup_hair_8_m.jpg

I really want my hair down, but dont want any part of it covered by my veil (cathedral length or finger tip length - I have both but waiting to see which suits my dress best when I get it) I cant find any photos of long hair down with the veil under the hair as-aposed to on top of the hair??? Will have to wait until my trial I guess?:confused3

And i'm thinking of having my bridesmaids like these ....
bridesmaidshair.jpg

BridesmaidHair1.jpg

BridesmaidHairFront.jpg

Here's mine!

Bridesmaids:

Front:
80-2.jpg

108-2.jpg

Back:
79-2.jpg

Mine:

Front:
107-2.jpg

Back (everyone kept asking me if this was my real hair or a hairpiece since it's so perfect...not sure if that was a compliment or if it looked fake! But yes, it's my real hair!)
87-3.jpg

I didn't get married at Disney, but I had a family friend do mine, and she is a professional stylist. My hair had to be something that would a) stay put and b) allow for a crown to be placed on my head during the ceremony, because we had an Orthodox wedding.
DH isn't really sleeping here...or maybe he is...LOL:rotfl2:
d2d18594b165458d91c1b9db5fad553a.jpg

Here is the front...me dancing with my dad <3
d6ae82b4a630dc2da40252201567e077.jpg

Me and my brother:
43f54ddaa98a2c1c523aece109cea9dd.jpg

Here's how she did it: She put my celtic circlet on and was able to pull my hair up in steps so that the circlet stayed put. AND IT DID!
66d5ecff24e51f4283c1755ddf84fa40.jpg

She popped the veil right inside the curls.
f2d7cff06561e9c3102901a388f62c8c.jpg

Here's me and DH
f6965f7dfff07e912ec294bd2f78888b.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has any more recent pics. I'm getting married in September and have no idea what to do with my hair. It's pretty fine and only about shoulder-length so I'm not sure what sort of options I have. I just know I want it to look pretty. :)

Just wondering if anyone has any more recent pics. I'm getting married in September and have no idea what to do with my hair. It's pretty fine and only about shoulder-length so I'm not sure what sort of options I have. I just know I want it to look pretty. :)

Not sure if these will help cuz my fine hair is a lot longer than shoulder length, but here are my hair inspiration photos and how everything turned out for our recent vow renewal.

HaywardHairIdea.jpg

HairFront.jpg

CP_344.jpg

headshot.jpg

CP_342.jpg

Lurkyloo,

I can't believe out of all the people on here you were the one to respond to me! I recently stumbled across your blog with all your trip journals and wedding info and have been LOVING them. You are such an incredible writer and you and Patrick seem so perfect together. Thank you so much for sharing your stories (and pictures) with me.

It seems like there is a really great community of people on these boards. Can you suggest a good place to jump in and start really getting to know some of these individuals?

Thank you again for sharing your advice and pics!

Hey, thanks for the kind words! The Planning Our Happily Ever After sub forum linked at the top of the main weddings board is where brides and grooms share their planning journals and wedding trip reports. That's a great way to get to know the members here and glean tips and info as you plan your own event. Welcome! :wave2:

I work for a company(aboutfacedesignteam.com) that does Disney wedding Bride's hair and make-up all the time:) It is so much fun! I love that we go on location to make it easier on the bride and bridal party. Don't know if you guys ever saw the Disney Dream Wedding on the WE channel that David Tutera did? We got the honor of doing Courtney's hair and Make-up for that! So fun! For complimentary consolations you can contact our company(tell them Kalie sent you;)) We love helping you find the best look to suit you and your style of wedding! <3

Does Patricia Lejeune require that you do a trial prior to the wedding day? Does she give a discounted rate for doing additional peoples hair or is it just a straight per person charge?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter