Wedding Hair Picture Thread

A whole new world

Disney Bride
I'm not sure if this has been done but i thought it would be a good idea if people posted their pictures of their wedding hair and where they got it done.

It would find it really helpful in deciding on what to have. Thanks:thumbsup2

Yes I agree. This is a great idea for a thread. I have no clue what to do with my hair!! :scared1:

OOh what a brilliant idea! I love seeing different peoples hair doo's. Would love to see kids hair styles also, really not sure what me or my junior bridesmaids and flower girls are having done.

Ok I had Ana from beaute Speciale do my hair...

Here is me.
DSC00007.jpg

Picture245.jpg

LT05495-7-08.jpg

i didn't have my hair done..It always comes out odd and fake looking...but I thought I would post..for all the girls like me...
I curled my hair all over with hot rollers and then swept it back and used one of those hair combs you get in the mall...quick and easy and no one knew it wasn't my hair!! plus..because we were on a ship..it was pretty wind proof!!

qpqooo.jpg

2zsp2z6.jpg

good hair picture..DH crying!
2uzt16q.jpg

I also used Ana.

Here are my inspiration pics that I brought with me:

winter04_hair_04.jpg

style06_M.jpg

style04_M.jpg

And the finished product:

Our_Wedding_Trip_May_2007-0301.jpg

31.jpg

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

beautiful! your pics are amazing -- and your hair looks fab!

Great thread idea. Everyone's hair is so beautiful!

I had my own hairdresser, who lives near Orlando, come to WL and do mine. I have really short wavy hair, and wanted some bigger curls and height, so this was "grown out" for me.

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Wow Ember your hair looks beautiful!!

Can you specify to have Ana do your hair *** I emailed them and it was someone called Veronica who emailed me back?

Yeah you can specify her....Veronica makes all the apointments.

Thanks for thinking of this thread!

I love the half up half down style, mainly because I hate having my hair up all the time, but I want to still look elegant.

I love yours Lynn :) Would you care if (when the time comes) I use your pic for inspiration?

I also used Ana.

Here are my inspiration pics that I brought with me:

winter04_hair_04.jpg

that my inspiration pic too. My stylist was Anna from Makeover Majic.

Trial hair
DisneyTrip015.jpg

Wedding Day hair (I had her lower the curls on the top of my head)
HT130012-4-07.jpg

everyones looks gourgous...

I love the stlye like lynn and ember do you ladies mind ifi snag your photos?? i thinl we are going wiht ana also.. for me and my dd ..

tyvm... my hair isnt long right now but i figure i will have at least 3 more inches by feb..lol

Just had my hair trial today. I didn't actually get any photos with the veil but it looked a lot better with it. I also had false eyelashes. I used Beaute special.

hairtrial001.jpg

hairtrial002.jpg

hairtrial004.jpg

hairtrial005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter