Wedding Hair Picture Thread

Does Patricia Lejeune require that you do a trial prior to the wedding day? Does she give a discounted rate for doing additional peoples hair or is it just a straight per person charge? Thanks!

Hi!! I'm having Patricia do my wedding parties hair and makeup. She doesn't require a trial. She also doesn't give any discounts. It's the per person rate.

Thank you! I'm way far away from even needing to look at booking someone, so I didn't want to contact her directly yet. :-)

I have been browsing hair styles and the first picture lurky posted is what I've been looking for. Can anyone tell how long my hair needs to be to do that? My hair is curly and just past shoulder length. Is that enough or should I grow it out a bit?

I think your hair is long enough, but you might want to try roughly pinning it up with the ends loose like in the photo and just see if it reaches. :thumbsup2

This has been helpful actually since I don't live in FL and would have to find someone to do my hair/make-up. After looking at all the hair and make-up posted here, I'm liking Patricia Lejeune's and Beaute Speciale's work the best.

Anyone willing to post price ranges for hair/make-up combo with either of those?

Thanks! princess:

Patricia's prices are on her site: http://www.lejeuneartistry.com/index.php/services/price-sheet

She does charge a $50 travel fee, but she doesn't charge an early-morning fee. Also, if you have her come out for a trial and for the wedding day, she waives one of the travel fees.

Good to know!

I think I'm going to have to start my PJ soon. We are less than a month from being able to call DFTW and get the ball rolling and we've already done tons of research and I have oodles of inspiration photos saved!

I used Patricia LeJeune for my hair and makeup. She was AMAAAAZING - all my girls looked wonderful. The hair/makeup lasted from Geoff and I's first look at 10:15 am, all the way til our dessert party ending at 9:30 pm!

0592-1.jpg
0602-1.jpg

005.jpg

And all of my bridesmaids, for variety:

024.jpg

I did not have a wedding on Disney Property but I got my hair done for an anniversary dinner at V&A last September. I went to the Ivy Trellis Salon in the Grand Floridian.
I wanted an updo which I thought they would have trouble doing because my hair was chin length but the hairdresser did such a wonderful job. I had a few short strands on the bottom but she managed to make it look good. I cannot remember the name of the girl who did my hair but she was very skilled. She had dark black hair and was in her late 30's or early 40's. I would highly recommend her.

Here are the pictures of my hair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!