We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BDR.....I love our sign !!!!
We'll display it when we are at the Fort in November. (Hopefully we'll get loop 1400 :wizard: .It's our favorite.)

Any chance any one could make a sign for us new to this. Wewill be down 11-14 to 11-28 would love to meet some of you
Mike &Jan

BigDaddy,

I consider myself somewhat computer literate, but after downloading the progam, and getting as far as uploading the Green Mickey, I couldn't figure out how to do the rest to make a sign without asking you to do it for me. :surfweb:

Could you make me one {{she says begging}} I like to try to do things myself before asking someone else to do it for me.

The Pattersons
Uniontown, OH

Eyeore
Pluto along with Chip and Dale
Lady & the Tramp?

You are so sweet for doing these for so very many people - Thank you in advance!

Carol & Jeff

We got the green ears with our nane on it and posted it to our camp site number which was 909.

We had another set of green ears which we taped to the front of the trailer.

It worked.
shirley 38:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

We printed off lime green ears and taped to our windows, but they just don't stand out. Before next trip, I'm going to try my freehand and paint them on the front of the camper.

Hey there, thanks for the help. The info for the sign would be.

MK199
Kemp's 69 Blue Bird Inn

BigDaddyRog,

Amazing works! Hope all is well. Any chance we could get:

The Pitt's
"Gots2pitt"
New York/Michigan

We'll be leaving November 20th. Hope to see some of you down there.

OK...Im back and pretty much settled in........I'll be getting to your signs shortly. I hope you all have a great trip to the fort.

Rog,

Thanks for the sign you did for us previously.

We are sailing on the Wonder Nov 22-25 and I would love one of your DCL signs for our family.

We are the Atkinson's
from Kennesaw, GA

May want to add Fort Fiend on there somewhere.

Thanks for all you do!

Rog,

Thanks for the sign you did for us previously.

We are sailing on the Wonder Nov 22-25 and I would love one of your DCL signs for our family.

We are the Atkinson's
from Kennesaw, GA

May want to add Fort Fiend on there somewhere.

Thanks for all you do!

Rog, Not sure you are back at this? We are leaving early Sat AM for the boat. Is there anyway that you might could squeeze in this request.

If not, I certainly understand. It has been just a little hectic around here lately as well.

Thanks,
Scot

Hey there Rog,

Can you make me a green mickey? This is our first trip to the fort for our Disneymoon- can we get Ariel and Eric in their wedding dress?

Super thanks!

The Watzek's
Delaware, OH

Hey there Rog,

Can you make me a green mickey? This is our first trip to the fort for our Disneymoon- can we get Ariel and Eric in their wedding dress?

Super thanks!

The Watzek's
Delaware, OH

Is a Disneymoon different frum a full moon ?

:lmao:

kidd'n !

If you have time, I would love one that says Kellea
I live in Kentucky and I love Tinkerbell

and if I'm not pushing my luck too much... a Christmasy one for our trip on dec 27-jan2 that says "The Hines Family" I'd love to make tshirts for our trip for everyone as a surprise :)

Thanks so much in advance!!

Big Daddy Rog

I have been ease dropping on this site for months and have received some awsome ideas and tips for our first trip to the Fort in December. I love these signs you are a great artist. I would greatly appreciate it if you would make two signs for me.

One with Mickey, Minnie, Tinkerbell with our names
The second with Mickey, Minnie and Chip N Dale and pluto just our family name

Family name: Warf (Brittany, Michele and Jeff)

Thank you so much for your time in creating these as you can see this is my first post and we are looking forward to coming to WDW this site as been extremly helpful.
Leaving for the Fort December 12 thru 23 09

Thanks Michele:flower3:

If you have time, I would love one that says Kellea
I live in Kentucky and I love Tinkerbell

and if I'm not pushing my luck too much... a Christmasy one for our trip on dec 27-jan2 that says "The Hines Family" I'd love to make tshirts for our trip for everyone as a surprise :)

Thanks so much in advance!!

Sorry, Dont think Rog is doing T-Shirts ,,,yet.

T-Shirts,,Hey Rog, Theres a splendid idea ! :thumbsup2

Can someone tell me where to find the characters that Rog is using? I am going to try to make one myself before I ask Rog to do it for me, but I wasn't sure if there was a website with all of the character images that he is pulling them from, or if he is just finding them at random places on the web. Thanks for the info. The signs look great, I doubt I can do anything as nice as Rog has been doing, but I'd like to give it a try.

Can someone tell me where to find the characters that Rog is using? I am going to try to make one myself before I ask Rog to do it for me, but I wasn't sure if there was a website with all of the character images that he is pulling them from, or if he is just finding them at random places on the web. Thanks for the info. The signs look great, I doubt I can do anything as nice as Rog has been doing, but I'd like to give it a try.

Any clues on how to get the "Lime" green to print correctly? It comes out forest green for me. Very frustrating.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter