We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colson39

Ft. Wilderness or bust!
I know that the Lime Green Mickey is the universal way that DIS forum members "identify" themselves to other DIS forum members.

I was thinking though, that we need some way to identify our campsites and/or personas as being DIS Camping Forum members (in addition to any lime green stuff you want to put out ;) ).

So let's hear some ideas, what way(s) do you think we could identify ourselves as DIS Camping forum members to other people staying at the Fort that are also members?

Maybe after we have some ideas that people like we can do a poll to get an "Official DIS Camping Forum Tag/Notice/Sign/Color/Whatever" ;)

My DH was working on our sign last night. He enlarged Musket Mickey & stuck him in the corner (from what BDR posted to another thread). I'm so happy to have a hubby that's a graphic artist.:goodvibes

A table on the corner of your site full of kungaloosh supplies, and a blender, with a sign that says welcome all camping dis members???? Just a thought.

Yea, this is just something simple that we could put out that would just identify yourself as a DIS Camping Forum member. Nothing fancy, it could be as simple as a color (like the Lime Green DIS color) to a sign.

I think that is a nice idea. Maybe somehow we can bring Musket Mickey(maybe with our Fort Fiends) back to the Fort since he seems to be being removed from there. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Something we can put at our site or on our cart or both. I wish I was creative enough to do that but I am not so I will have to depend on others. ;)

I guess for something simple we could all go to Home Depot and grab a Mickey paint chip in a chosen color???

Great idea. Nothing to obvious, maybe something understated such as:

50970-main.jpg

Hi all,

I just used Big Daddy Rogg's sign. I put one on the dashboard of my truck and one that's on the side window of the 5th wheel. And, if I can ever get hubby going on making that darn Mickey lamp you'll have a thread on I'll be posting somehow that I am a DISboard member on there too. Even if I have to paint the pole lime green or something. LOL!

How about a secret hand signal? When you're out for a walk or cruising on the cart ....everyone is always friendly ...you just give the hand sign! (not the single digit kind either!!) :rolleyes1

How about a secret hand signal? When you're out for a walk or cruising on the cart ....everyone is always friendly ...you just give the hand sign! (not the single digit kind either!!) :rolleyes1

Or, maybe a secret handshake, like the Masons. Perhaps something like this:
handshake02.jpg

We could change the hats to Lime Green?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!