We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is short notice would you be able to make a sign for our trip? If not it is completely understandable as I didn't check out this thread until now. We are leaving Thursday and would love to have a sign up in our window. We are the Camire's from Flowery Branch, GA and any Character, maybe dressed for Halloween would be great, if you have time. If not, maybe I will remember to ask for our next time at a more reasonable time, LOL.

I would so appreciate it it if you could!!!

Thanks!

Ronda

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Ive recently lost my laptop to a clumsy 2 year olds full cup of water and am currently unable to make any designs until my new laptop arrives. Im not ignoring your requests...I just dont have access to a decent computer at the moment, as soon as my new one arrives, I will resume filling your requests. I appologize for not being able to take care of you guys right away.

Hi BDR
I'm also from the Mandeville area. We are going to WDW for Thanksgiving Week :woohoo:. I'd love to have one of your green mickey's :worship: to display if you get the chance when you have a working computer. We have been to FW campground numerous times and just love it !!!!
Thanks,
The Witcher's

Sure will Witchers....and welcome to the boards. Did I meet you at Lake Harbor Middle School last year?

If anyone would like a sign, I can pick up Rog's slack. Just know that mine are not as nice. I can't do characters. But it will do in a pinch, if needed. :lmao:

Rog-they really need to change my tag. You have surpassed me young grasshoppah!:rotfl:

Dude....your flaming logo would look BADASTERISK on a Halloween sign!

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Ive recently lost my laptop to a clumsy 2 year olds full cup of water and am currently unable to make any designs until my new laptop arrives....
Buy a Toughbook, they hold up to anything. Of course they are $2800 :scared1: but they ARE waterproof. :lmao:

HI BDR,
Sorry, but we didn't meet at Lake Harbor. Do you have any boys in soccer, baseball or football at Pelican Park ??? I have 2 boys at Mandeville Middle School and two at LSU (both graduated from Fontainebleau High). When you make our sign can you include the musket mickey, minnie mouse, chip n dale and tinkerbell. Thanks so much for making our sign. I really do appreciate it so much.
Nancy

Our plans have changed and we are going to the Fort the first 2 weeks of December. Can you make me a Christmas sign with just Mickey and Minnie on it. I like the one you made with the trees and Santa Hat. Thanks alot. I downloaded the program and I am going to try and make one myself for when we go next Halloween.

The name: The Litchfields
The State: Maryland
Thanks again.:mickeyjum

Ok.......I still havent gotten my new laptop.....but I put this together on my old dinosaur desktop. Its not as smooth as the graphics on any computer assembled within the last decade(as you can see in the jaggedness of your name)...but its gonna have to do for now.

litch.jpg

I know this is short notice would you be able to make a sign for our trip? If not it is completely understandable as I didn't check out this thread until now. We are leaving Thursday and would love to have a sign up in our window. We are the Camire's from Flowery Branch, GA and any Character, maybe dressed for Halloween would be great, if you have time. If not, maybe I will remember to ask for our next time at a more reasonable time, LOL.

I would so appreciate it it if you could!!!

Thanks!

Ronda

Sorry I wasnt able to get to this before you guys left:guilty:....definately next time:thumbsup2!

HI BDR,
Sorry, but we didn't meet at Lake Harbor. Do you have any boys in soccer, baseball or football at Pelican Park ??? I have 2 boys at Mandeville Middle School and two at LSU (both graduated from Fontainebleau High). When you make our sign can you include the musket mickey, minnie mouse, chip n dale and tinkerbell. Thanks so much for making our sign. I really do appreciate it so much.
Nancy

No...no sports here...I have 4 daughters. One at SLU, one at LSU, one at FJrH, and one at MES.

withers.jpg

Ok.......I still havent gotten my new laptop.....but I put this together on my old dinosaur desktop. Its not as smooth as the graphics on any computer assembled within the last decade(as you can see in the jaggedness of your name)...but its gonna have to do for now.

litch.jpg

Thank you so much. It's wonderful. We will display it proudly.:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Thank you so much. It is wonderful. We will display it proudly when we are at the Fort. Our dates are Nov. 29 to Dec 12.:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter