We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a secret hand signal?

I took part in a four hour training on Gangs this week.... so I've decided to quit hand signs cold turkey.... ;)

Okay, this is not the most exciting idea in the world but what if it was something lime green for the Dis, but the outside was lined with a dark green -- kind of a "hunter green" -- you know, like the color of evergreen trees. We're outdoorsy folks so a dark green seems to match.

I know, it's boring...feel free to tease and heckle. :upsidedow

Maybe he can post that link again to his Lime Green Mickey head!! :love:
Sure....

Right Click and Save the following picture to display at your campsite and on your golfcart.
SiteMarker.jpg

Use any PAINT or PHOTO EDITING program to add your name to it like this:
ROG-FtWSiteMarker-1.jpg

OR the new and improved, and somewhat marinated....

jughead2.jpg

;)

This is what I have done, thanks to BDR. I will be sending it to a printing company to be made into a static sticker so that it will be able to handle any weather.:thumbsup2
FtWSiteMarkername-1.jpg

Thats looks awesome!!! What program did you do the font with?

I downloaded it from a website and saved it into my computer. I think it was www.mickeyavenue.com that I got it from. Once it was saved onto my computer it was available through my photoshop program. Thanks for the green mickey head!

Youre very welcome. The outline and shadow really makes your name POP...I really like it!!! I had a trial version of photoshop but it expired....thats really a great program though. I wish I could get it without the expiration thing on it.

I really need to get photoshop before I got to FW next time !!

I own a photo studio so photoshop is becoming my BEST friend. I am still learning with it, but getting better. There are so many AMAZING things you can do with it. There are a ton of tutorials online. I took your advice BDR and went over to the design forum. WOW, they are good. I have been playing around, but nothing amazing yet. I did figure out how to merge my name with a picture though. Maybe I can come up with a design for a Dis Camping board member T Shirt. I'm never going to get any sleep, I get hooked.:lmao:

I had it for 30 days and was just getting the hang of things when it expired. But i noticed that some of the best effects came from me doing stuff on accident!!! Its so full of cool filters and add ons...I dont think anyone will ever know all of its capabilities because all the functions can be mixed together for even MORE functions. Its really amazing, and tons of fun to try figuring stuff out.

Seabee, Im just like you...when Im INTO a project...sleep isnt even an option...passing out on the keyboard however, is a sign that I should really get a life!!!

Rog, I just read an article on CNN asking " Are You addicted to the Internet"
and falling asleep at the keyboard was a classic symptom. Has your family tried an intervention?

They probably have...but I wasnt paying attention...I ws on the DIS!!!!

I do spend alot of time on the internet, but I dont have a problem with that....but get me into a worthwhile photo editing session, or a good logo creation...and I truelly cant stop myself....Ive even turned all the lights out and went upstairs to bed and just layed there with idea zooming through my head, and eventually give in and come back down and work on it till I pass out.

I do that with my dumb website, I will lay in bed with all kinds of ideas, and get back up and try to make them work. But I have no talent, so I just get frustrated, get drunk, erase everything I just did, and cry myself to sleep.

Hey Rog, wanna make me a Logo? Just wondering. I sent an email to all the newsletter subscribers today. I am up to about 20 LOL. I still want you to write some stuff, just once in a while, not all the time. LOL

Rog,

I was playing around with the new brushes I just downloaded. Hope you don't mind....
Untitled-1-1-1.jpg

I will try and think of something to let the world know who the Dis-campers are. Now that I am hooked on this I won't be able to stop.:surfweb:

Here is what I'm doing; last year I tried it with printable magnet paper from Walmart but they all flew off after we got on the interstate. This year I'm going for the hard core, heavy made signs. They cost a lot more but should be worth it.

I published them so others could edit/use them as well. Go to this web site:
http://www.onlinesigns.biz/ordermagnetnow.htm

Then select the type (I used reflective), create a login for a personal library, then use the Subscribe ID: by each one:

Subscribe ID: 6936_4

Subscribe ID: 6936_6

Rog,

I was playing around with the new brushes I just downloaded. Hope you don't mind....
Untitled-1-1-1.jpg

I will try and think of something to let the world know who the Dis-campers are. Now that I am hooked on this I won't be able to stop.:surfweb:

Aaaggghhhh!!!! I love it! Looks exactly like my future eternal resting place!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter