We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The creativity is outstanding! The only thing I've done is make green mickey keychains out of polymer clay!

Rog~too frickin' funny! I love it! :lmao:

I am not tecno savy at all, but was able to create my library and use Sinclare's template. I did have to enter Sinclare for the password. I don't think that was posted. Love the template!:thumbsup2 Thank-you for sharing!

Aaaggghhhh!!!! I love it! Looks exactly like my future eternal resting place!!!

:rotfl2: I got the flame brushes and I was dying to try them, when I saw your pic in your signiture I thought it would be perfect. I tried with green flames in honor of the dis but they made you look jaundice! :lmao:

bradisgoofycopyfh2.jpg

Looks great!!

I'm thinking that the big green head is winning on the signiture member ID. It is easy enough for everyone to do too! You can make one with your basic paint program. I like the idea of painting the lamp posts green too! When I finally get mine made I think I am going to do that.

Stupid question, but are all TTs, Pop-ups, RVs, etc magnetic? OK, well, not magnetic, but hold magnets? We're getting an Aliner hardside pop-up and I guess I don't kow what the box part is made of. Maybe I should ask on the Aliner forum I'm on...

Most are fiberglass or aluminum...not magnetic in either case.

Yea, I would have to say the Big Green head with the Fort Fiends logo on it appears to be the winner...

Maybe we can make some kind of official sticky?

Thanks BigDaddyRog - so I'm guessing Sinclare's magnets are for the vehicle, then (be it tow or towed)...right?

Yes, Sinclares is for a vehicle.....he's a born & bred tent man!!!:thumbsup2 Much like myself.

Yea, I would have to say the Big Green head with the Fort Fiends logo on it appears to be the winner...

Maybe we can make some kind of official sticky?
I've been hoping someone would suggest that for months!!!!:)

Ok, I have been working on my Site Marker, what do you all think?
seabeemarker-1.jpg

Yes, Sinclares is for a vehicle.....he's a born & bred tent man!!!:thumbsup2 Much like myself.

Doh! How quickly I'm turning my back on the tenting world...we don't even have our little camper yet and we've even come up from the ranks of backpacking!

Yikes! I guess all of the looking at trailers, hitches, etc. has made me forget "real" camping ;)

OK, sorry to get OT...

I did that before our trip, tried to print them out at home on magnetic paper but my printer wouldn't play ball. So I ordered 10 from vistaprint.com "Large Magents" thinking I could cut them out and stick them on my car and the A frame, and guess what, they arrived 3 days late - the day after we left for FtW! Grrr. So I have them now for next time. See, there has to be a next time so I can use my $15 set of 10 magnets!! LOL.

Oh, and I used MS Publisher to do my adaptations!

BXTXMickeyEars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter