• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

How does FP+ work?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You have to have a My Disney Experience account set up, and once the resort you are staying at is part of the testing you can pick up to 3 FP+ attractions and schedule your times to visit. You can also pick your magic bands.

So far it is still in testing but rumors are it is rolling out to more resorts with each round of testing. I know Pop was already added, so I think at your 60 day mark you should be able to go in and make your choices.

How does FP+ work?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You have to have a My Disney Experience account set up, and once the resort you are staying at is part of the testing you can pick up to 3 FP+ attractions and schedule your times to visit. You can also pick your magic bands.

So far it is still in testing but rumors are it is rolling out to more resorts with each round of testing. I know Pop was already added, so I think at your 60 day mark you should be able to go in and make your choices.

also if we all get linked up we can then schedule then link our FP+ together for the same times....the good thing for us is that the regular FP are still going to be available, so if this doesn't work out since there are so many of us to get it all linked up we can still pull the regular FP when we get in the parks.

and AoA is being tested this month so we should be good to go too Cassey!

so if everyone hasn't already done their account on MyDisneyExperience, take a look and see if you want to join in, we then can link up by sending "invites" to one another!

going to pay off my room today :dance3: and ordering my PP+ :dance3: two more things off my list!
just have to buy my gift cards for food and get our Tables in Wonderland card when we arrive!
waiting for email from MDE IT dept so I can add our AP's!

On hold with Disney IT now, trying to link Julia with dining ressies and figure how everyone can "see" her once we are linked.

On hold with Disney IT now, trying to link Julia with dining ressies and figure how everyone can "see" her once we are linked.

let me know, I can't get Megan linked onto mine either...was waiting to call IT until later today since I'm waiting on the email from them to add my AP, figured I would just make one call then!

let me know, I can't get Megan linked onto mine either...was waiting to call IT until later today since I'm waiting on the email from them to add my AP, figured I would just make one call then!

IT linked the dining ressies I made to Julia, now they show up when I click on her account. He wasn't able to link any of the ones that you, Jennifer or Shawna had made.:confused3 He doesn't understand either.

He did say that we had to invite each of the kids in order to see them under friends and family. Are you able to see Julia yet?

IT linked the dining ressies I made to Julia, now they show up when I click on her account. He wasn't able to link any of the ones that you, Jennifer or Shawna had made.:confused3 He doesn't understand either.

He did say that we had to invite each of the kids in order to see them under friends and family. Are you able to see Julia yet?

she showed up on my page...did the invite again, hope it works this time! did you get Megan on your page?

the ADR that bruce & Shawna made are on my page, we have to have everyone linked onto our personal pages for their info, etc to show up.

We're at Coronado Springs now.

I'm on MDE, but how do I share?

you go click on the mutual friends under friends and family and find our names and invite.

did read a rumor on one of the threads they might stop doing MB and FP+ for those arriving Nov and Dec :confused3 which is a bummer, I was looking forward to using the MB! guess time will tell...

did read a rumor on one of the threads they might stop doing MB and FP+ for those arriving Nov and Dec :confused3 which is a bummer, I was looking forward to using the MB! guess time will tell...

Just got off the phone with IT and she hinted that MB and FP+ would be coming out. She asked if I had received an invitation....keeping my fingers crossed as Julia really wants a magic band.

Just got off the phone with IT and she hinted that MB and FP+ would be coming out. She asked if I had received an invitation....keeping my fingers crossed as Julia really wants a magic band.

funny how different people are getting different info from the IT dept, we really want the MB too, not so worried about getting the FP+.

put together the great Amazing Race stuff from Cassey today for Megan's race around Epcot! even put the cash and gift cards in the envelopes...check that off my list :thumbsup2

we are at 73 days until we arrive, 72 until we fly!

Amazing Race is on my list, need to pick one and print...just need to get to it. We are 71 days out!:cool1: Shhh, Julia still doesn't know yet. I ordered the cutest santa mickey head to iron on a couple of shirts for us the Christmas party, just need to decide what color shirts to put them on.

Amazing Race is on my list, need to pick one and print...just need to get to it. We are 71 days out!:cool1: Shhh, Julia still doesn't know yet. I ordered the cutest santa mickey head to iron on a couple of shirts for us the Christmas party, just need to decide what color shirts to put them on.

we are getting so close! figure if I do something little each week it will make the time go quicker :lmao:
sounds cute, we still have two xmas Disney shirts from our DLR trip in 2012 so re-using them. how about green???

MDE says 61 days, but I don't count my travel day so...60 days! Wheeeeeee! I'm so excited. :cool1:

:dance3::dance3::dance3: we are 62 days until we fly out :dance3::dance3::dance3:

its going to be here before we know it :yay:

BOG lunch FP popped up on my MDE last night, but guess they aren't "available" yet :confused3 so if you all want those, keep checking every day now!

still no updates on whether we will get MB / FP+ for Nov, all WDW is saying is the testing ends 10/31...hopefully we will know more in a couple weeks, if I here anything will post here!

Since there is a lot of questions about MB and FP+, I wanted to let you know that my DH has been told by his managers that they are being told that all resort guests will have MB and FP+ by the end of October. That may change but it is what they are telling them right now. Just thought you all might want to know what CM's are being told.

Since there is a lot of questions about MB and FP+, I wanted to let you know that my DH has been told by his managers that they are being told that all resort guests will have MB and FP+ by the end of October. That may change but it is what they are telling them right now. Just thought you all might want to know what CM's are being told.

thanks Amanda...we knew October was getting them, just don't know about Nov arrivals yet....what dept does your DH work in?

He works attractions and FP+ is being used for all of the attractions he works. 2 of which did not have FP previously. They talk about FP+ a lot because it is such a new thing for them. One of the attractions is Fantasmic! and they have a whole new set up because of the FP+. I keep telling him I will believe it when I see it, but it is what the managers are being told at their meetings so hopefully it's true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter