Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Okay ladies, here is our thread to start planning for our trip to WDW Thanksgiving 2013!!!
can we get it stickyed Buffy, Nan or Rebecca??? thanks!

Thanksgiving is Nov 28th! Know it's a long way off, but this will be a fun to plan our trip together!!!

we can motivate each other to save....do we want to make a goal for each week?
figure out where we want to stay...ADR's....anything else?

will keep things updated on this post, so keep checking back!!

So who is joining in on the fun?

Who's Coming ?!?!?!?:

mommy2mrb - Resort: Art of Animation Little Mermaid 11/23 - 12/6
JJ&JHsmom - Resort: Art of Animation Little Mermaid 11/21 - 11/30 - MVMCP 11/22
Sarah >3 Disney
rlovew - Resort: BLT -----Dates: 11/21 - 11/23 and 12/2 - 12/4
morgansmom2000 - Resort: Coronado Springs 11/21 - 11/29
MickeyTeacher - BLT 11/24 - 11/30
disneybarlans - Resort: A of A - Cars ----- Dates 11/21 - 11/30

coming for sure!!

Ummmm..... Would love to but what days are you thinking? The week of Thanksgiving or the week after?

We will be at BLT the Sunday through Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Not sure which type of room since I can't reserve it until just about Christmas.

Rebecca

Ummmm..... Would love to but what days are you thinking? The week of Thanksgiving or the week after?

not quiet sure yet when we are going...figure there might be some overlapping days though for most of us!

We will be at BLT the Sunday through Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Not sure which type of room since I can't reserve it until just about Christmas.

Rebecca

got you added to the list

Oh I would love to come! I have wanted to explore the World at that time of year for some time now. Count all 3 of us in for now. I love the idea of motivating each other to save. :thumbsup2

Oh I would love to come! I have wanted to explore the World at that time of year for some time now. Count all 3 of us in for now. I love the idea of motivating each other to save. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: will get you added!

I think it will be fun to motivate each other too to save!

I will keep it in mind, would love to come. But can not commit yet. I am still hoping for a springbreak trip in 2012. Money, dates, and kid's schedules at the time may be determining factor. Being a teacher, I have no flexibility in my schedule. If I was able to come it would be Tuesday through Sunday of Thanksgiving week. I will keep my fingers crossed.

I will keep it in mind, would love to come. But can not commit yet. I am still hoping for a springbreak trip in 2012. Money, dates, and kid's schedules at the time may be determining factor. Being a teacher, I have no flexibility in my schedule. If I was able to come it would be Tuesday through Sunday of Thanksgiving week. I will keep my fingers crossed.

All I know is that we will be there for Thanksgiving....want to eat turkey with Mickey :banana:....Megan gets just the Thurs and Fri off, so would be taking her out of school one way or another, guess will determine which is busier, the days before or after Thanksgiving.

That is our off year. Not sure if I will be able to make it, but would love to try even if for only a couple days.

That is our off year. Not sure if I will be able to make it, but would love to try even if for only a couple days.

that would be great if you can!!

looking forward to meeting you all on the 16th!!

November 2013? Thats a waaaaayyyysss off. Cant say for sure since I never plan too far in advance. :) We will most likely being going but closer to Christmas.

November 2013? Thats a waaaaayyyysss off. Cant say for sure since I never plan too far in advance. :) We will most likely being going but closer to Christmas.

are you saying we are a bit obsessive with our planning :lmao:

oh come on join us....think of what fun Keegan's first trip to WDW would be with all his DIS Aunties :love:

Oh WOW! November 2013?? I have no clue if I'm in or not since it's so far out. I'll tentatively say yes, but who knows!:goodvibes It'll be fun to plan and maybe by planning it, I'll really get to go!!!

My family probably would be able to go Thanksgiving day through the following weekend, as that's when my vacation and my DHs vacation falls.

Even if some go the week before, the Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) through Saturday or Sunday should overlap for most of us.

I can't believe we have had so much response so soon! Woo Hoo!

Swappers are goin to to the World!

All I know is that we will be there for Thanksgiving....want to eat turkey with Mickey :banana:....Megan gets just the Thurs and Fri off, so would be taking her out of school one way or another, guess will determine which is busier, the days before or after Thanksgiving.

I know early Nov. is quiet, but what are crowds like as you get closer to Turkey Day? We will be HSing DS, so we will have more flexibility to go whenever.

I mentioned this trip to DH and he laughed. He said, "Well if there was one person you would give up Black Friday shopping for, it would be Mickey!" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter