Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

We are so excited!!!! Can't wait to see you and Megan!:banana::banana::banana:

what time does your flight arrive??

we plan on meeting Shawna & the kids Saturday am after we check in for a quick hello and breakfast before we head to AK, will let you know when we arrive at AoA, should be around 7 depending on the ME

what time does your flight arrive??

we plan on meeting Shawna & the kids Saturday am after we check in for a quick hello and breakfast before we head to AK, will let you know when we arrive at AoA, should be around 7 depending on the ME

We arrive about 6:30 should be at resort by 7:30 or so depending on ME.

I need to get a few things done today and then we should be packed and ready except for the last minute add ins.:cool1:

We arrive about 6:30 should be at resort by 7:30 or so depending on ME.

I need to get a few things done today and then we should be packed and ready except for the last minute add ins.:cool1:

that's PM for you right? we will just be getting on our flight at that time ::yes::

pretty much done here too until Friday, last load of jeans and final packing, do have all day to get it done though!

that's PM for you right? we will just be getting on our flight at that time ::yes::

pretty much done here too until Friday, last load of jeans and final packing, do have all day to get it done though!

Yes, PM. Have to fold the last load of laundry and then my list is done for today except meetings and dinner.:cool1:

Have a safe trip ladies! We just got back this weekend and it was cooler then usual I think. We've been there before where we barely needed sweaters in the evening but this year we had 4 days where the girls wore them most of the day. It was around 65 but at Mk it was really windy. it was fun anyways LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter