Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

MDE says 61 days, but I don't count my travel day so...60 days! Wheeeeeee! I'm so excited. :cool1:

:cheer2::cheer2: Right there with you! I am so excited! Just found out that Julia needs to have all her teachers sign off on the dates she will be gone, there goes my surprise.:confused3 Oh well, I will get things ready for her scavenger hunt so that she will know the correct dates to put on the forms.
Since there is a lot of questions about MB and FP+, I wanted to let you know that my DH has been told by his managers that they are being told that all resort guests will have MB and FP+ by the end of October. That may change but it is what they are telling them right now. Just thought you all might want to know what CM's are being told.

Thanks for the information!

thanks for the info Amanda! any chance you want to try and meet up with the group??
we are doing the Fantasmic dinner pkg so not worried about getting FP+ for that.

Cassey, bummer! I agree email the teachers and see if they can keep it secret!

I would love to try to meet up with you all at some point. As it gets closer I will see what my crazy work schedule looks like and figure out a time/place that would work. Thank you for the invite.

I would love to try to meet up with you all at some point. As it gets closer I will see what my crazy work schedule looks like and figure out a time/place that would work. Thank you for the invite.

sounds good! we do have one BIG meet scheduled that everyone going will be at

Monday 11/25 at the Poly Beach to watch Wishes...think will probably meet up around 8pm or so.

Can you do it without her knowing? Email the teachers?

thanks for the info Amanda! any chance you want to try and meet up with the group??
we are doing the Fantasmic dinner pkg so not worried about getting FP+ for that.

Cassey, bummer! I agree email the teachers and see if they can keep it secret!

Julia has to physically take a form around and have the teachers and her Assistant Principal sign it. Not sure why :confused3 but this is the procedure. I was planning to have her take it around on November 14 or 15 so that the teachers who wanted to could plan to give her some of her work beforehand.

Julia has to physically take a form around and have the teachers and her Assistant Principal sign it. Not sure why :confused3 but this is the procedure. I was planning to have her take it around on November 14 or 15 so that the teachers who wanted to could plan to give her some of her work beforehand.

Megan's school does the same thing...sorry the surprise has to be sprung sooner than you wanted too..

if anyone was planning on doing the lunch ressie for BOG the Nov dates are opening up!

MB and FP+ is open for Nov arrivals!!! just did our MB, but can't since ticket isn't linked yet...calling IT!

IT got our AP's added :banana::banana::banana:

got all our second week FP+ done, first week will link some up with others that week!

one step closer :thumbsup2

:banana::banana: I got our Magic bands customized and added fastpass+ for most of our days, just need to double check with Julia and make sure they are okay. I am so excited!

:banana::banana: I got our Magic bands customized and added fastpass+ for most of our days, just need to double check with Julia and make sure they are okay. I am so excited!

:dance3::dance3:

isn't it great to see them all on our MDE pages :woohoo: sent you a FB message last night about our shared days for you and Bruce to look over!

Are you guys planning any out of park meals?
I got the go ahead and we are going to be at Fort Wilderness for Thanksgiving. We aren't getting park tickets though. This is a no frills trip. We will be spending most of our time with my parents who live in Winter Haven.
We will, however, be doing some DownTown Disney time and hitting some of the Resorts for lunches.

I got the go ahead and we are going to be at Fort Wilderness for Thanksgiving. We aren't getting park tickets though. This is a no frills trip. We will be spending most of our time with my parents who live in Winter Haven.
We will, however, be doing some DownTown Disney time and hitting some of the Resorts for lunches.

:banana: great news! looking forward to meeting you all! what are your exact dates?

We have planned a DIS meet with us all for Monday 11/25 to watch Wishes from the Poly Beach...think of meeting up around 8pm.
I don't have any out of park ADR's...our DTD day is Sun 12/1...if the scheduling works could plan a lunch with you guys somewhere!

I think I can sneak away from the family Monday night to watch wishes. What time and where at the Poly are you meeting?

Sunday 24 to Saturday 30th.

I think I can sneak away from the family Monday night to watch wishes. What time and where at the Poly are you meeting?

Sunday 24 to Saturday 30th.

not sure yet...I'm thinking around 8 to chat for awhile, probably meet in the lobby and then go stake out a spot on the beach if possible.

:banana::banana:

We're spending Tuesday the 26th at Downtown Disney. Will probably go see Catching Fire and we have reservations for Bongo's that night. Would love to spend a bit more time with you this trip :lmao::lmao:

What time are your reservations at Bongo? Maybe we can meet up around then. Will be spending the day with the parents fishing but plan on being back for dinner.

so excited got our lunch FP+ for BOG a couple minutes ago!!! and didn't have to change any of our ride FP+ :dance3::dance3::dance3: Megan came in when I squealed and said I was a nut :rotfl2: yes I am, a happy nut :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter