Walt's - an American Restaurant

park closes at 6pm when we are there in March and we have booked Walts for 6pm and Blue Lagoon on the next night for 6PM (we could have booked later for Blue lagoon as well) so its worth calling and booking in advance.
Elaine

park closes at 6pm when we are there in March and we have booked Walts for 6pm and Blue Lagoon on the next night for 6PM (we could have booked later for Blue lagoon as well)
That's good to know, thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone

We ate back in January in Walts and had the best meal of our stay.I thought you might like to see copies of the kids and teens menu that we brought back with us

waltskidsmenu.jpg

waltsteensmenu.jpg

The great thing is that you can avoid chips,my boys had the chicken fillet with fettucini,the first and last time they didn't have chips with their meal :cheer2:

Hi Everyone

We ate back in January in Walts and had the best meal of our stay.I thought you might like to see copies of the kids and teens menu that we brought back with us

Excellent :thumbsup2 this is exactly the type of information that will make the restaurant faq of use for planning. Thanks :goodvibes

We ate here twice last week, we abosultly loved it, the best meals we had during our stay.
We had ceaser salad on both visits, which was perfect.
Picture163.jpg

I had Chicken surpeme which I loved, the chicken was cooked perfectly.
Picture164.jpg

DBF had fillet beef which was very lean, teander and had no fat, he said it was the best steak he had ever had. We both had steak on the 2 visit and again it was wonderful.
Picture369-1.jpg

The desserts are very yummy however there is no cinderella slipper on the menu. The presentation of the dessert was beautifull.
Picture169.jpg

Picture171.jpg

Picture371.jpg

Picture372-1.jpg

they have new healthy menu's for children under 12 now, so a limted choice of desserts for kids, while adults can order chocolate ice creams, etc.:confused so no more painter mickey, I assume that this is also the case with other Table Service resturants.

DD ordered the chicken which came with spaghetti and vegtables, however we asked to swap the spaghetti for chips as DD hates spaghetti. Dessert was stewed apples, which DD liked however we also got her some ice cream which we asked for, it is not on the menu. This meal also came with crudettes,(carrots, cucmeber and cherry tomatoes, with cheese dip.
Picture367.jpg

that looks so yummy!
Tht dessert in the cup with the orange coloured topping looks delicious, please tell me what it tastes like!!
*drool*:laughing:

that looks so yummy!
Tht dessert in the cup with the orange coloured topping looks delicious, please tell me what it tastes like!!
*drool*:laughing:

I was the one who had that- it was called the gourmet chocolate and it was orange and dark chocolate, it was very nice, I really enjoyed it.

I can't remember all the names of the desserts as they were quite long and sophisticated.

We ate here twice last week, we abosultly loved it, the best meals we had during our stay.......
We both had steak on the 2 visit and again it was wonderful.......
The desserts are very yummy however there is no cinderella slipper on the menu......
They have new healthy menu's for children under 12 now, so a limted choice of desserts for kids, while adults can order chocolate ice creams, etc.:confused so no more painter mickey, I assume that this is also the case with other Table Service resturants.
I would have to agree with the first comment, we ate at Walts on 11th March and it was our best meal of the trip. I too had the steak - delicious!

However....
:scared: I can't believe they've done that to the menu! I understand healthy options but not even ice-cream as a choice on childrens menu :confused3 They're on holiday! I like the idea of more options but not taking away your choice to treat your kids if you want too :sad2:

I had the cinderellas slipper and my DD had the choc mickey puzzle, we wouldn't have treats like that at home but we were on hol and these 2 puds made a gorgeous main course into a special meal experience!!! Also if the kids hadn't been busily painting we would have had to leave quicker at the end as they'd have been bored. :sad1:

I say keep the healthier options but bring back the treats as well, then everyone would be happy!

I agree, DD was really looking forward to the painter mickey, when we asked for Ice Cream for DD the CM even said "kids need to be kids on holiday" and when she was eating it he said "I bet that is much better than the stewed apples". They were happy to get DD Ice Cream however they was no ice cream on the children's menu at all, we asked for it. it was just not as exciting as the painter mickey or adult desserts, just two scoops of vanilla ice cream, pretty boning really.
Our DD does eat healthy, she had fresh fruit everyday for breakfast, and ate the vegetables that came with her meal. It nice to have a treat on holiday.

wendybird7- our table was booked for 5.30pm and it was not busy at all, (the park closed at 6.00pm) we were not rushed at all and we left the restaurant at 7.45pm.

I always had a veggie entree at Walt's

It was tomato with salad and Mozzarella. And it always was delicious! :angel:

that's the one I enjoy as well! my server also offered to give me a double portion as my main course, instead of an appetizer, if I preferred...

Hi everyone,

We reserved a table at Walts on the 13th April during our three day stay at Disneyland Paris.

We were all looking forward to having a Cinderellas Slipper but it didn't appear on the menu so we asked if it was avaliable but unfortunately they had stopped doing it :(

Netherless we kept our reservation and both Myself and Sister thought the food was wonderful and even more impressive was the detail and standards of presentation.

Sadly my Mum isn't a huge fan of French Nouvelle Cuisine and my Niece was a little unlucky in what she ordered and didn't actually eat more than three mouthfuls of each course.

Here's what was wrong...

Starter was the special of duck which turned out to be raw duck slices with large strips of fat and a coco (not as in chocolate) butter.

Main Course was the Sirloin Steak (medium done) but turned out a bit of a blood bath, she asked whether it could be recooked to well done because of the blood which they said would be fine but she never got the meal back.

Dessert was the Gourmet Chocolate which she described as cross between a Cadburys Creme Egg and Semolina.

Our waiter who was called Baptiste (Hi Baptiste if you're reading this!) was absolutely fantastic, he apologised for the disappearing main course and said that it's a shame that she didn't like the meal and that there would be no charge, he then appeared with a Pear Piano Concerto like the rest of us were eating and gave that to her with as an apology on behalf of Walts.

What happend next was even more amazing, he was asking us about our holiday and we were explaining that it was out first time to any Disneyland Park and that the meal was a treat because it was both Myself and my Nieces 21st birthday that day. He then disappeared to serve another customer and then returned singing Happy Birthday whilst carrying to plates of chocolate cake (presented a bit like the Cinderellas Slipper) with two candles in each then came out with two more (minus the candles) for my Mum and Sister compliments from himself, it really made our night and on the way out he even handed us a Mickey Mouse toy each. :yay:

My overall rating of Walts would be 9 out of 10, they could just do with explaining fully what each meal consists of.

Wow, i'm sure that more then made up for the mess up:goodvibes

Without asking, we got a window-table in the Main Street room!! :cloud9:

Bread basket:

P1020388.jpg

Clam chowder:

P1020389.jpg

Risotto with scallops:

P1020390.jpg

Filet of beef with bearnaise:

P1020391.jpg

Apple crumble with apricot sorbet:

P1020392.jpg

Sorbet trio:

P1020393.jpg

thank you for posting the photos, Sandra!! what is with the sorbet trio - the dark item?

thank you for posting the photos, Sandra!! what is with the sorbet trio - the dark item?

I think it was upposed to be chocolate meringue or so, but it was basically a chocolate cookie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter