VIPASSHOLDER is back

Just successfully registered for February 26. We just happen to be arriving that day.

How does this work, like a party where you register and get a wrist band? Basically they won't let you on a ride unless you have a wrist band? Or is it all magic band based?

I'm excited, but this throws my arrival day plan off. First world problem.

Just registered for the MK event! Got lucky because this coincided with a trip we already had booked for 2/23-3/2...last time the event didn't.

Waited in the virtual queue for 2 minutes.

Anyone able to post a link?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are always soooooo helpful!! I couldn't find the link anywhere (even through MDE in the passholder section). Thanks to you, we were able to book! It seems like I'm always thanking you!!!!!!!!
:) always happy to help

Reactions: CJK

Just successfully registered for February 26. We just happen to be arriving that day.

How does this work, like a party where you register and get a wrist band? Basically they won't let you on a ride unless you have a wrist band? Or is it all magic band based?

I'm excited, but this throws my arrival day plan off. First world problem.
Yes like a party. I don't remember if it was wristband or lanyard last year

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that, but couldn't find anything. It just said to check your email for more information, which of course, I never receive. Thanks to this thread and all the helpful people, though, I was able to book. Thanks again!!
Glade the PP was able to link it for you just could not do it on my phone

Reactions: CJK

I registered for the March date at Epcot. It’s the night we arrive so we might not make it. Sometimes we’re very tired after a long day of travel, and it’s hard to plan for flight delays and ground transportation (I’m thinking of taking Uber to our resort instead of DME) but it would be so much fun if it happens to work out for us!

Thanks for posting this. Per usual, I did not get the email (despite being an AP for several years, sigh).

I wish I could do the MK one, but my wife is out of town on business that day, so I signed up for the EPCOT one. Seems like a good time for a long weekend solo trip. :-)

Reactions: CJN
I would have loved MK, but am excited that our Spring Break trip will allow us to attend the Epcot night :) Now to rearrange my already booked FP and dessert party I had planned for March 21....

Registered for the MK event, but was thinking about DAH AK that is planned that same night. I find it interesting they chose to schedule these on the same nights.

Last edited:
Looking ahead to the May event. We can finally make one. Can non passholders attend with us if we have APs or does every attendee need an AP?

Looking ahead to the May event. We can finally make one. Can non passholders attend with us if we have APs or does every attendee need an AP?
Only passholders can attend. It won't let you register non passholders even if they are in your MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter