link to the event in post 9

thanks to @yulilin3 for the link

Attachments

• 10319DE6-C4F8-42C7-8238-9E66A029589D.png
    10319DE6-C4F8-42C7-8238-9E66A029589D.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
Did you get the email?

I chose Epcot 3/21 from 9-11p. The other choice was Magic Kingdom on Tuesday 2/26 10p-midnight.

Super excited that I didn’t get shut out this time!!

Reactions: MKN
Just got the same e-mail. Sadly, we'll be on the plane to WDW on the Feb night. Missed it by one day.

Can someone post a link to register? I don't receive the emails, because I'm Canadian. :(

Can someone post a link to register? I don't receive the emails, because I'm Canadian. :(
Go to Disney website and I think it is under pass holder part of it. The link from the email make me sign in and then goes directly to the page

Reactions: CJK
Sadly we are joining the ranks of those barely missing the EPCOT party (by 2 days).

Go to Disney website and I think it is under pass holder part of it. The link from the email make me sign in and then goes directly to the page
Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that, but couldn't find anything. It just said to check your email for more information, which of course, I never receive. Thanks to this thread and all the helpful people, though, I was able to book. Thanks again!!

Reactions: TAK
Thanks. I've sadly joined the ranks of passholders who don't get emails. :(

Same here. My DH gets them, but I never do!!! It’s so infuriating. Neither date works for us. I went through the process to see how it worked but didn’t book tickets because I know we can’t go. Everyone that can go, have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter