VIPASSHOLDER is back

The dates don't work for me, but I really appreciate that this is posted! I don't know if it's because I only have an AP voucher, but I don't get any Passholder emails either. I mean, I bought my voucher online and it shows under my MDE, I have 3 upcoming onsite trips planned, you would think they would send me emails!

I will be there for the MK event but already have AK After Hours booked. I'm a new passholder so is there anything that sets these apart from the after hours events? Would it be worth switching?

The dates don't work for me, but I really appreciate that this is posted! I don't know if it's because I only have an AP voucher, but I don't get any Passholder emails either. I mean, I bought my voucher online and it shows under my MDE, I have 3 upcoming onsite trips planned, you would think they would send me emails!
A lot of people have been AP for years and do not get the email you are not alone

are all passholders eligible for the Passholder events? Do they offer special ones for Platinum/plus?

We will be there and are already doing EMM at MK on 2/26, but 10pm-12am is too late for my munchkin. Well leave the slot open for someone else.

I am another of the pass holders who don't seem to get emails.

I just tried the link, waited a little over a minute, but found that the Epcot event in March was not showing availability. The MK event in Feb was still available.

Will be there for the epcot event -- but already have a fireworks viewing AND DAH:MK for that night. Siggghhh.

I just saw the email and registered for MK in February. The Epcot event is sold out.

I'm shocked that I got an email because it seems like I never get any emails about anything. But... those dates won't work for us. :(

Got an email (2pm timestamp) February date I’m already taking 2 days off of work for one racecation out of town and the March date I’m already taking the 19th off for W&D registration

I've tried opting out and opting back in. I've tried changing my email address to a different one, and then changing it back. They've escalated the ticket three times, and yet there's still no answer one year later on why I can't receive anything.

Last edited:
I haven’t been on the board in a few days but happened to see the email this afternoon. We registered for the Epcot one. Waited in line for three minutes around 2:50.

We weren’t planning a visit for the spring, but now we are. We have direct flights on Spirit, so it’s easy to head down for a long weekend.

I didn't get the email this time :sad1:

I did get it the last time though (only time) and we had a great time at the Epcot event.

I hope everyone has a great time who got a spot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter