VIPASSHOLDER is back

I didn't get the email this time :sad1:

I did get it the last time though (only time) and we had a great time at the Epcot event.

I hope everyone has a great time who got a spot!!
Glad you had a good time at the previous Epcot event. What was it like? Any tips?

Glad you had a good time at the previous Epcot event. What was it like? Any tips?

There were big crowds right after Illuminations so while people headed out we strolled over to Soarin. We rode that 2 times and then got a Passholder cupcake at sunshine seasons. By then the crowds were much lower. It was lots of fun. We rode TT with very little wait and danced with Remy at the dance party lol. It was our first trip without our kids, so we really enjoyed having the evening to ourselves and it did feel like a special event. Hope you have a great time!

I didn’t get an email, so missed out on these, but I’m following along in case others are announced before our AP expires in July. Hoping for April or June!

Never received an email, no shocker. AP emails are horribly unreliable. Wasn't planning a Disney trip but being within 3 hours away, signed up for the Epcot slot once I saw they were available.

First time doing this event so hopefully crowds are low

I am so excited that I can do this!! We are there for the march date and I signed up as soon as I got the email... We had renewed all of our APs this year. yay!

Have to be gold or higher for this
Thanks! I won't be there during this time frame. I was just wondering if they offer exclusive events for Platinum/Plus? I am a new AP holder and not returning until end of April beginning of May.

Thanks! I won't be there during this time frame. I was just wondering if they offer exclusive events for Platinum/Plus? I am a new AP holder and not returning until end of April beginning of May.
Last year was the first time they did something like this so we do not know I am Boeing for something at the end of April too but I really do not think it will happen

Didn't get the email and we will actually be there for the Epcot night. Of course its sold out and we have MK DAH that night anyway. I was so excited it was while we were there, oh well!

No email for me or DH. And yet I can receive a dozen emails stating that it's time to select my magic band. :-(

never get the AP emails! What is the date for the MK Feb date? Any chance that that times will come available later? Cancellations, I mean?

never get the AP emails! What is the date for the MK Feb date? Any chance that that times will come available later? Cancellations, I mean?

I suggest you call the special Passholder line and explain your situation. Sometimes, they can be very helpful.

Thanks. I've sadly joined the ranks of passholders who don't get emails. :(

Yep that’s me too. I go in and make sure I am signed up to receive emails about everything and I never get AP emails and never get PIN codes

I suggest you call the special Passholder line and explain your situation. Sometimes, they can be very helpful.

They had me go in and sign up for emails but I was already signed up. I did it again anyway and nothing. Still no emails. :(

They had me go in and sign up for emails but I was already signed up. I did it again anyway and nothing. Still no emails. :(

It is so sad! We miss out on opportunities all the time because of this!

Is this another IT issue? If so, I wish that Disney IT would be able to fix its glitches! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter