Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get a chance, could I have the Star Wars Stitch (#6SW-stitch).
Can I get it to say on there :

Star Wars Weekends

I am using it for the autograph book covers. Is it possible to be more landscape than portrait format?
One for each of the following:
Dante
Ryan
Shae
Morgan
Tyler

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

When you print select landscape

0aJedi_StitchDante.jpg

0aJedi_StitchMorgan.jpg

0aJedi_Stitchryan.jpg

0aJedi_Stitchshae.jpg

0aJedi_Stitchtyler.jpg

Thank you so much for the stitch autograph book covers! They came out great- i love the way you put the wording on there- perfect! Thanks again.

I just wanted to let everyone know DD's Softball season has started so my time will be limited so I hope everyone understands it may take a few days to get your Designs if you need them in a hurry Please PM me.

Thanks so much for doing this. My 2 sons birthdays are 8 days apart in June and we will be in Disney for my youngest son's birthday but not the oldest one. I still wanted to get a shirt done for him to wear on his birthday though so he wouldn't feel quite so left out. Thanks for helping me do this for him!

I'm so glad I was hooked on to this board and then stumbled upon this section.

Savanah

Your Welcome :) Glad I could help , have a great trip

#9 MFR Could I please get this one to say "The Harris Family"
Also, is there any way you could possibly take Donald out of the pic? If so, that would be terrific since it will just be me, DH, and DS. Thanks so much!

2009_pirate.jpg

What color t-shirt do you all think this design would look best on? Thanks!

Maybe red, or blue , when I get ready to do the shirts, I print the transfers and take them with me and hold them up to the shirts so I can see which one I like best.

Veronica,

Your designs are awesome! Could you please do a couple for our trip next month? I would like the design #108 MH, which is the Mickey Head with Lightning McQueen and Mater and have it say Kaleb in the middle and 2009 in the right ear. Also, could you please do the Going to Disney design that is the last one on your first post with April 2009. Thank you so much in advance.

0aGoingToDisney_09.jpg

0aCars_Queenmaterkaleb.jpg

0aCars_Queenmaterkaleb2.jpg

Hi Veronica! I hope I do this right...
I love your designs and would love some for my trip in October.
I would love
108MH-Eddie;Connor;Dad
Tink Michey head-Heather
Princess Mickey head-Julianna;Mom;Heather

Thank you so much~Your designs are amazing!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
~Heather

0aprincessheadmom.jpg

0aprincessheadheather.jpg

0aprincessheadjulianna.jpg

0aCars_Queenmatereddie.jpg

0aCars_Queenmaterdad.jpg

0aCars_Queenmaterconnor.jpg

0atinkblank2heather-1.jpg

Veronica, Please don't kill me! We love this idea so much that my daughter wants her OWN that matches ours a little but isn't the same! Is it possible for you to make http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=blankmicksarfAkBennett3.jpg mickey head for her? She would like just Minnie and the zebra (no mickey) and just her name: "Savannah" and "2009" in it with Animal Kingdom below. (not Orozco girls go wild like the others) Can you use the Disney font too???

I would love it too if you could make the 3rd mickey head-the brown print(Orozco girls go wild) mickey head below (ack, is that cheetah? LOL. The one with the animal print for Animal Kingdom) in white Disney Font instead? Thank you so much.

Can I get just a plain #17_Nightmare MNSSHP and #60HW_Jack, no names, just "MNSSHP" and "2009"??? I know you have done other stuff for me already, :scared: so don't worry about getting it done anytime soon, I will happily wait!! Thank you so much!

0aNightmareMNSSHP_09.jpg

0aNightmare-Before-Christmas22009.jpg

0aanimal_lepor.jpg

0aminnie_zebraAKsav.jpg

Veronica, I put a request in today & now I can't find it no where.

It was to ship with Ariel stiing on a rock. Please are you able to do one for me. with tinkerbell. thank-you.

You a 3 pictures of the ship posted I can't even find that post:confused3

Veronica,

Can you please make a Star Wars Stitch with Nicki on it and Star Wars Weekend 2009. Also, a #2MH_Family with Liu Family - Alex with Grumpy, Deb with the Evil Queen and Nicki with Tinkerbell. Thanks in advance for your help.

0aJedi_StitchSWWNicki.jpg

0afam3.jpg

0afam32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter