• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
New

0aAristocats_1Monica.jpg

0aClubhouse_Carrie.jpg

0aJedi_StitchMike.jpg

Oh my, my son would LOVE this stitch disign. He loves stitch and star wars so it is perfect. Could I get Blake, Dylan and Cole in this? Thank you:flower3:

I was browsing your photobucket photos and came across a few disigns I really enjoyed. I would like to request the following:
#11PA_HAPPYWDW "Crystal" & "Hannah"
#7PA_FAN "Crystal"
#3VI_ "Natalie"
Mickey Christmas head: "Crystal" & "Noah"
Minney Christmas head: "Hannah"

Thank you for your time.

I was browsing your photobucket photos and came across a few disigns I really enjoyed. I would like to request the following:
#11PA_HAPPYWDW "Crystal" & "Hannah"
#7PA_FAN "Crystal"
#3VI_ "Natalie"
Mickey Christmas head: "Crystal" & "Noah"
Minney Christmas head: "Hannah"

Thank you for your time.

0a4parksredHappyplaceCrystal-1.jpg

0a4parksredHappyplacehannah.jpg

0aFantasmic_vb_Crystal.jpg

0aVillians_WDW_natalie.jpg

0achristmasmickey22wdwnoah.jpg

0achristmasmickey22wdwCrystal.jpg

0achristmas_minniewdwhannah.jpg

I hate to even ask again, but I just realized I have nothing to make a complete Christmas shirt. Could you please do the following??: And I am in no hurry.
#43CHR_CandyMVMCP "But, just let it say "Celebrating Christmas at Walt Disney World 2010"

& (I forgot a child...)
Minney Christmas head "Natalie"

I can't wait to show these to my kids! Before I found these boards we had no idea such creativity was possible. Amazing!

Your designs are so great! I've been sitting here for an hour going through all the pages and still haven't seen half of them! :)

I'm wondering if you can do this:

Can you make your mickey heads into animal prints? Leopard, zebra, tiger, etc?

I would love to have 4 shirts for the women in our family this October with mickey heads in Animal print and above them they would say
"Orozco girls go wild!" and then under the mickey head it would say: "at Animal Kingdom!" Then maybe "2009" in one of the ears?

I'm also looking for something special for my sister-in-law for Halloween. She loves pooh bear and we are going to MNSSHP, so I thought the pic with the pooh characters all dressed up that says "Happy Halloween" above and "Disney World 2009" below?

If this is too much, just let me know! I don't know how you fill all these requests every day, but I'm so excited about making shirts for our family! Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Veronica,

I love your DISigns. I checked out your photobucket site and I would like to request a design:

Design-Birthday #12BB_Incredibles Kenneth's 7th Birthday

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

Savanah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter