Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veronica,

I had made a request on another artists board but unfortunately she's got things going on personally that we don't want to be pushy! Is there any way you can do me a few Mickey heads. My husband's boss is leaving "this weekend" on their first cruise! Any consideration is appreciated!

From post #2613 can I get the Tinkerbell with "Georgia"

From post #2637 can I get the Minnie w/ "Kim"

From post #2501 can I get the following:

Captain Mickey w/ "Tim"
Jack Sparrow w/ "Collin"
Darth Vador w/ "T.R."

Thank you!

Veronica: I :lovestruc your designs. If you would consider following request, I would be grateful! No rush, I have plenty of time!:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

#3CST_Princess "First Visit to WDW"

Veronica,

I had made a request on another artists board but unfortunately she's got things going on personally that we don't want to be pushy! Is there any way you can do me a few Mickey heads. My husband's boss is leaving "this weekend" on their first cruise! Any consideration is appreciated!

From post #2613 can I get the Tinkerbell with "Georgia"

From post #2637 can I get the Minnie w/ "Kim"

From post #2501 can I get the following:

Captain Mickey w/ "Tim"
Jack Sparrow w/ "Collin"
Darth Vador w/ "T.R."

Thank you!

I didn't know if you need magic or woder so here's both , I hope yo get them in time :)

0aStarWarsdarthhead2trmag.jpg

0aStarWarsdarthhead2trmag.jpg

0acruiseTim.jpg

0ajacksparrowmickeyhead-1magic.jpg

0ajacksparrowmickeyhead-1wonderCol.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwKimwonder.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwKimmagic.jpg

0atinkblank2georgiamagic.jpg

0atinkblank2georgiawonder.jpg

Veronica, did you see my post at the bottom of page 176? #2640? I was worried that I slipped in there at the end of the page and you might have missed it! :)

Hi!! You just did some great mickey head designs and I was wondering if you could do a couple more signs for me.

1) #10BD Group Castle with "Happy 50th Birthday, Mom" on it

2) #9BD Balloons with "Happy Birthday, Rena" on it

3)#4 WED-cinderella with "our 1st anniversary...Morgan & Gordon"

4) I was wondering if you had any graduation designs for my brother? His name is Jeremy and he is graduating from the education program??

Thank you so much

f you want a different color grad hat let me know schools colors or if you want name of school

0amickeyheadgradblankpurple2jer.jpg

0aMorgan.jpg

0acastlegang-2mom2.jpg

0acastlegang-2mom.jpg

0aDiscoGangRina.jpg

Veronica, did you see my post at the bottom of page 176? #2640? I was worried that I slipped in there at the end of the page and you might have missed it! :)

I'm going back to get them in oder now , I just saw that someone needed them for this week-end.

Thanks for checking sometimes I miss a post . :)

May I please request:

Stitch starwars weekends with Nathan no year please

yoda may the force be with u Nathan

And the Pretty Goofy that you had that said Happy Birthday James....would like it to say Goofy... Who Me... with My dis name GoofyTraci. Please if you dont mind. I dont know how to explain it well sorry.

Thank you.
:flower3:

0aJedi_StitchSWW2nathan.jpg

0anathan.jpg

0ayodaforce2.jpg

0agoofy_blanktraci.jpg

0agoofy_blanktraci2.jpg

Hi, could I request the "on our way to Disney World" design for The Hanni Boys? We are going to surprise them by having them put on these shirts the morning we fly out! Thanks, Riali

Hi! I am taking my girls to see the Hannah Montana movie today at 1:05. If you see this and can post in the am. I would like the Hannah Montana one that you have #5Hm_Pink . If you can post a blank one without the Happy Birthday, I can add the names. If you would rather not post a blank their names are Victoria, Keelan, Kimberly. If you don't see this in the am I would still like it but will then wait my turn. Sorry for the rush.

Hi there

your art is beautiful! Can you please make me 5mnfr_framedheart with the name Alison and one saying Rachel?

Also, there's a group disney shot on your first page with the castle in the background, I don't know the number associated with it. I'd like that one as well, same names. Just don't know how to tell you which one it is more specifically.

Thanks!

Veronica! I just decided that I want a Dumbo shirt with your gorgeous design. Had to do some searching b/c I remembered it, but forgot it was yours! :goodvibes

Anyway, my problem is, I want to put this on a turquoise or yellow shirt but I use Amy's dark transfers. Is there a way to make a border so I don't have to cut all the bubbles out??

I want to put "Karen" "WDW 2009" on it too. :lovestruc

Thank you so much! I swear, I'm going to have 3 shirts to wear every day, but it's worth it, you are so talented!

0aDumbo_vb_bubbles_karen2.jpg

0aDumbo_vb_bubbles_karen.jpg

It's actually in post number 5, if that helps!

Thanks can't wait to see it! What do I copy and paste it into word and reverse it so it's mirror image? Thank you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter