Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the Mickey head with Zebra print and hot pink bow. My DD11 would go wild!!! Could you please do one for her? Her name is Ryeley. Could you also do one without her name, just the zebra print and hot pink bow for the back of her shirt?
Thank you so much!!
Julia

0aJedi_StitchSWWNicki.jpg

0afam3.jpg

0afam32.jpg

Thank You so much... These are perfect.

Love this! My band will be going to WDW in February of 2010.

I was wondering if you could personalize this design for me.

Instead of "Going to Disney" could you write "Taking Over the World"?

"Pride of Pendleton Marching Band"
"February 2010"

Thanks so much!

Hi it's me again, here to pester you for more of your fabulous designs!:goodvibes Pretty Please with a cherry on top!

These are all for mickey heads for our Grand Gathering.
Grumpy-Eddie
Robert-Crush
Jimmy-Tigger
Big Don- Donald Duck
Daisy-Judy

Now you did some mickey heads for me and my family

they were

Donny- Donald Duck
Lacey-Pooh & a cars one too
Larissa-Chip n Dale
Sabrina-Minnie

Now I do not know if you have saved those designs...but if you have could you do a design with the whole gangs Mickey heads

The Holland Family

If you do not have the designs, don't worry about it just do the first ones and that will be more than enough:thumbsup2

Thanks sooooooooooooo much.

Hey, I think I blew your cover you were 3 pages back:laughing: have you been resting girlie?

Hope all is well with you and yours and seriously thanks for sharing your time and talent with us!:cloud9::hug:

Hi! I was wondering if you could do a design with Mickey and Friends in the Pirate theme saying something like "Surprise! We're going to Disney World!"?

Thanks!

Hi!! You just did some great mickey head designs and I was wondering if you could do a couple more signs for me.

1) #10BD Group Castle with "Happy 50th Birthday, Mom" on it

2) #9BD Balloons with "Happy Birthday, Rena" on it

3)#4 WED-cinderella with "our 1st anniversary...Morgan & Gordon"

4) I was wondering if you had any graduation designs for my brother? His name is Jeremy and he is graduating from the education program??

Thank you so much

3"Mouse"keteers;31113809 said:
#9 MFR Could I please get this one to say "The Harris Family"
Also, is there any way you could possibly take Donald out of the pic? If so, that would be terrific since it will just be me, DH, and DS. Thanks so much!

0aHarris2.jpg

I just saw the Mickey head with Zebra print and hot pink bow. My DD11 would go wild!!! Could you please do one for her? Her name is Ryeley. Could you also do one without her name, just the zebra print and hot pink bow for the back of her shirt?
Thank you so much!!
Julia

Dbl101 design

0aZebraMinnieRey.jpg

0aZebraMinnie.jpg

3"Mouse"keteers;31207031 said:
If it's not too much trouble, could I please get "The Harris Family" moved down to the bottom right hand corner and then have the original "Disney, Here We Come!" in the upper left hand. TIA!

0aflying2har.jpg

May I please request:

Stitch starwars weekends with Nathan no year please

yoda may the force be with u Nathan

And the Pretty Goofy that you had that said Happy Birthday James....would like it to say Goofy... Who Me... with My dis name GoofyTraci. Please if you dont mind. I dont know how to explain it well sorry.

Thank you.
:flower3:

Dbl101 design

0aZebraMinnieRey.jpg

0aZebraMinnie.jpg

Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I truly appreciate your help. Our June vacation is going to be AWESOME thanks to you!! We are going back over christmas, so I am sure I will be back for some designs then. Thank you again!!! Julia:flower3:

Hi it's me again, here to pester you for more of your fabulous designs!:goodvibes Pretty Please with a cherry on top!

These are all for mickey heads for our Grand Gathering.
Grumpy-Eddie
Robert-Crush
Jimmy-Tigger
Big Don- Donald Duck
Daisy-Judy

Now you did some mickey heads for me and my family

they were

Donny- Donald Duck
Lacey-Pooh & a cars one too
Larissa-Chip n Dale
Sabrina-Minnie

Now I do not know if you have saved those designs...but if you have could you do a design with the whole gangs Mickey heads

The Holland Family

If you do not have the designs, don't worry about it just do the first ones and that will be more than enough:thumbsup2

Thanks sooooooooooooo much.

Hey, I think I blew your cover you were 3 pages back:laughing: have you been resting girlie?

Hope all is well with you and yours and seriously thanks for sharing your time and talent with us!:cloud9::hug:

0atiggermickeyheadjim.jpg

0apoohmickeyheadLacey.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwsab.jpg

0adonald1_big.jpg

0adaisy_judy.jpg

0aGrumpy2eddie.jpg

0aCrush_VBwdwrobert.jpg

0aChip_Dale2Larissa.jpg

0adonald1donny.jpg

Holland.jpg

Veronica! I just decided that I want a Dumbo shirt with your gorgeous design. Had to do some searching b/c I remembered it, but forgot it was yours! :goodvibes

Anyway, my problem is, I want to put this on a turquoise or yellow shirt but I use Amy's dark transfers. Is there a way to make a border so I don't have to cut all the bubbles out??

I want to put "Karen" "WDW 2009" on it too. :lovestruc

Thank you so much! I swear, I'm going to have 3 shirts to wear every day, but it's worth it, you are so talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter