"Verandah Man Has His Verandah, After All!!!" Thank You DCL!!!

Originally posted by jfis1020
Down to deck 1.............that would make Verandah Man, "Snorkeling Man". He would really get his shrimp then!!!

LOL

ROFLMBO!!!

Well Andy, we called DCL today and the doc's have been sent out......we have a tracking number and we should be getting them on Monday......tried to upgrade but we cannot afford it ........oh well, we still are going to love our room and vacation talk to you soon..........Angela and Zach

Originally posted by texanlvr
Well Andy, we called DCL today and the doc's have been sent out......we have a tracking number and we should be getting them on Monday......tried to upgrade but we cannot afford it ........oh well, we still are going to love our room and vacation talk to you soon..........Angela and Zach

Angela,

I'm glad to hear that you got everything worked out with your docs, and also, that you got your countdown clock attached.

Check on the www.ups.com website with your tracking number. My sister's docs were supposed to have arrived on Wednesday, like ours, but her docs missed the truck. I kept track of it today for her, they made the truck and were delivered late this afternoon.

Originally posted by Mjasp
ANDY...Now don't stop there, did she get upgraded also???

Yes, my mom, sister, and niece were upgraded as well, they are in the cabin next to us.

I cheated a little bit tonight DIS'ers, please forgive me. I have a calendar on the wall above my computer desk, and I changed the month already to August. I figured it is already August somewhere in the world, LOL!!!

62Calendar_August_2003_Disney_Magic_003.jpg

Andy ---

You don't know me but you've commented on our link (the cruise right before your's) and from reading and searching threads, I feel like I know you all too well....

I just wanted to add my share...

When I saw your post, I was curious and HAD to see what was going on...after reading your initial message, I read a couple of replys.....kept reading....kept reading....and automatically jumped to the last page, just so I could tell you how happy I was to see you so excited, to see you so happy, to see that you are getting MORE than you ever dreamed of from your upcoming cruise!

Enjoy your Verandah man! Of all the posters on this site, noone deserves it more (I say that, always hoping I'd get the Cat. 1 but...) you bring life to these boards with nothing but enthusiam (and your love of shrimp) and I'm happy to see you so happy!

CHEERS!!

Originally posted by Marcotta
Andy ---

You don't know me but you've commented on our link (the cruise right before your's) and from reading and searching threads, I feel like I know you all too well....

I just wanted to add my share...

When I saw your post, I was curious and HAD to see what was going on...after reading your initial message, I read a couple of replys.....kept reading....kept reading....and automatically jumped to the last page, just so I could tell you how happy I was to see you so excited, to see you so happy, to see that you are getting MORE than you ever dreamed of from your upcoming cruise!

Enjoy your Verandah man! Of all the posters on this site, noone deserves it more (I say that, always hoping I'd get the Cat. 1 but...) you bring life to these boards with nothing but enthusiam (and your love of shrimp) and I'm happy to see you so happy!

CHEERS!!

Thanks So Much!!! Now if I could only find a way to fall asleep at night, three more weeks until our cruise, and the anticipation grows greater with each passing day!!! I got my docs filled out last night, we got our birth certificates out of the saftey deposit bank yesterday. My backback is getting heavier by the day!!!

I'm driving my poor DW and DD nuts, but, that's O.K., because at times, they drive me nuts also, LOL!!!

Have a MAGICal time on your cruise, and don't forget to leave some shrimp on the ship for me!!!

Originally posted by jfis1020
Down to deck 1.............that would make Verandah Man, "Snorkeling Man". He would really get his shrimp then!!!

LOL

EXCUSE ME? As the Official Shrimp Monitor and Examiner for the DCL, this would be an offense that is punishable by "walking the plank". No shrimp can be eaten before given the official word and only the Official Shrimp Monitor and Examiner can do so (that's me!)

Please remember that in the future..........or feel the wrath of "Cane Woman"!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
EXCUSE ME? As the Official Shrimp Monitor and Examiner for the DCL, this would be an offense that is punishable by "walking the plank". No shrimp can be eaten before given the official word and only the Official Shrimp Monitor and Examiner can do so (that's me!)

Please remember that in the future..........or feel the wrath of "Cane Woman"!

Rae

ROFLMBO AGAIN, "CANE WOMAN!!!"

the new crime fighting duo
Captain Underpants Commandah Verandah
&
Cane Woman

Our shrimp are safe tonight!!!!

Originally posted by Jeanny
the new crime fighting duo
Captain Underpants Commandah Verandah
&
Cane Woman

Our shrimp are safe tonight!!!!

Oh Jeanny, you are a riot!!! LOL!!! My DW is just sitting here shaking her head!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Oh Jeanny, you are a riot!!! LOL!!! My DW is just sitting here shaking her head!!! LOL!!!

Hazel, will you miss us while you're "cruising with the Captain"??
ya know, if it weren't for you... we'd never have our Verandah Man!!!! Thank you so much!!

Sound of Horses running and gunshots!

Cane Woman: "Hi-yo Jynx!"

Announcer: A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty, "Hi-yo Jynx. Cane Woman!"

The music swells!

Announcer: "With her faithful New Jersey companion, Captain Underpants, the darling and resourceful masked rider of the plains and Disney cruiser leads the fight for law and order in the Shrimp Lovers Community. No where in the pages of history can one find a greater champion of shrimp!"

Sound of horses galloping together as Cane Woman and Captain Underpants on their trusty steeds, Jynx and Depends, head towards Port Canaveral on their way to fight for truth, justice and shrimp liberation!

Announcer: "Return with us now to those thrilling days of yester-year. From out of the west comes the thundering hoof beats of the great horse, Jynx! Cane Woman rides again!"

Cane Woman: Come on, Jynx! That-a-girl! Away!

Theme music again!

Announcer: Stayed tuned for further adventures of our heros Cane Woman and Captain Underpants!

Rae,

I am on the FLOOR!!! I need those Depends right now, LOL!!!

OHMIGOD... what did I start? Rae, you are too funny.... I think I released the writer in you again!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Rae,

I am on the FLOOR!!! I need those Depends right now, LOL!!!

I am afraid you are not alone ROTHFLOL- this is too funny!!!

We going to be needing a book, a movie and a lifetime supply of depends for the adventures of Cane Woman and Captain Underpants. This is tooooo much. LOL

Originally posted by Moosysmom
We going to be needing a book, a movie and a lifetime supply of depends for the adventures of Cane Woman and Captain Underpants. This is tooooo much. LOL

Lynn,

I think I'm going to call my broker and buy some stock in the makers of Depends, LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter