"Verandah Man Has His Verandah, After All!!!" Thank You DCL!!!

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
What a shock!!! Our docs arrived this afternoon at 2:05pm. We were looking over the docs, when I heard my DW say, "Deck 7 room ----." I was in the other room, and said to myself, "She's reading the 2 for a 7, we are on deck 2 not 7."
I came into the living room looked over my DW shoulder and saw, "Deck 7 room 7116." I started jumping up and down screaming, "We got upgraded, we got a verandah, we got a verandah!!!"

My DW called my mom's house to see if their docs had arrived yet. My niece answered the phone and said their docs arrived also. We told her we were upgraded to deck 7, and told her to check their docs. My Dmom, Dsis, and Dniece, were also upgraded and are in the room next to us on deck7.

I was soooooooooooooooooo excited, I picked up my DD, and started twirling her around the living room. DD was crying, I was crying, my DW was screaming and hugging both of us. My hands were shaking so bad, I had trouble typing a message on our August 23rd cruise thread.

I sent out an e-mail, and made a typo, I was telling everyone it was a cat. 7 stateroom, when it was actually is was a cat. 5 stateroom.

Thank You DCL, you really made our day!!!

Now I have to go to my www.verandahman.com webpage, and make some changes.

I still can't believe it, WOW!!!

One of the DVC slogans is: "If You Believe in Magic, You Belong" I definitely believe in MAGIC, because it arrived via UPS this afternoon!!!

Congratulations, you should be excited!

Steve

Hooray Andy! Can't think of a nicer person to have this happen to! Enjoy your verandah!! :earsboy: :sunny:

Tina

I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face!!! I am so excited for you and your family!!! Have a wonderful time!!!!!

That's so awesome!! Congrats!!! What category room were you booked in??

Have a great time!!

-gina-

Originally posted by Gina
That's so awesome!! Congrats!!! What category room were you booked in??

Have a great time!!

-gina-

We were in cat. 9 deck 2, before the upgrade.

YAY!!! I am so happy for you! I can't belive you got at cat 5! I would have cried too! Enjoy every minute you have on that verandah, Verandahman!!!!:bounce:

:sunny: Congrats! Did you book both staterooms with points? It really is awesome! As happy as we are with our inside rooms a verandah would definately make me cry too!!!!! yea!!!! :sunny:

Originally posted by disney6
:sunny: Congrats! Did you book both staterooms with points? It really is awesome! As happy as we are with our inside rooms a verandah would definately make me cry too!!!!! yea!!!! :sunny:

Yes, both room was with points!!!

And, I would like to THANK everyone for the kind words, I know we will enjoy the verandah, only 3 more weeks to go, I really can't wait now!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Andy, Hazel, & Angelina (and of course, Andy's extended family as well) - A big congratulations and best wishes for a MAGICal cruise! I look forward to meeting you all.

-Sarah

Oh my gosh, how absolutely wonderful!!!

You had such a great attitude when you had to forego the verandah. This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Take lots of pics and keep jumping for joy! The verandahs are awesome!!

Category 5 too! YUMMY!!!!!

Congratulations Verandah Man and family.
It's perfect you have the verandah, the captaincy, I'm so very happy for you all.

WOW!!!

OMG!!!! Talk about Pixie-dust and Disney magic!!!

A verandah for verandahman!!!! :Pinkbounc

I know I would be crying-laughing-jumping up and down all at the same time!!!! Congratulations!

You have done such nice things for others on this board (and I am sure for everyone else you meet!), I am so glad that you received an upgrade! Congrats and have a good time!

Now you really ARE Commandah Verandah!!!

Congratulations!!!

Andy, I am so happy for you! Fantastic! Enjoy you wonderful veranda! You deserve it for all your wonderful posts and everything you have done for other cruisers.

The saying is true - if you belive in Magic you belong. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter