"Verandah Man Has His Verandah, After All!!!" Thank You DCL!!!

Congrats Andy!!!!!!!! That is so Cool!! I'm happy for you!! NOW, tell me those docs were worth the wait!! ;) See, there was a plan for Verandah Man :smooth: Have a AWESOME time!!

Way to go, Andy.....I can't think of a more deserving person! And it just goes to show you the "powers that be" DO read these boards!

Boy if anyone deserves it you do! I think from now on I would like to be known as
SUITEman!. Congrats and have a great trip.

Steve- aka Suiteman:bounce:

I told you once before that I believe in Karma and I hoped you would be paid ten fold for all the kindness you do.. this is a nice start! :)
You are such a special person there is no one I think who deserves an upgrade more! Enjoy veranda man.. enjoy!

Originally posted by steveandtonya
Boy if anyone deserves it you do! I think from now on I would like to be known as
SUITEman!. Congrats and have a great trip.

Steve- aka Suiteman:bounce:

Geez, maybe I counted myself short with the Verandah Man title, Suiteman, that has a nice ring to it!!! LOL!!!

Not really, I'm still floating on Cloud 9, I've got to get to my docs, my DW has been reading them to me, while I have been working on updating my webpage.

Thanks again Everyone!!!

I am SO very happy for you. If anone deserves this, it is you. You are always reaching out to help other posters in any way. Good things happen to good people. Enjoy your verandah Andy. Wait a minute...... Did you throw your weight around just because you are the captain??:D Buy something sassy for your wife to wear on that verandah at night;) ;) ;)

Congrats Andy! You see DCL does read these boards. They didn't realize they had their captain in a cat.9? Its deck 7 for you captain.

Way to go Andy. And most of all ENJOY IT!!!

Joanna

Congratulation all !! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

They say:
'What goes around comes around' ~
you and yours truly deserve a verandah!
I am sooooo happy for you!
Now you can eat those shrimp on your Big V!!! :cool: ;) :smooth:

Congrats Andy on the upgrade - you will love it.

It's nice to see that good things do happen to GOOD people!

As I told Andy in a private email, I know for a fact that DCL reads these boards. And as I was reading one of my ship mates' trip report on the trip report board, I couldn't help thinking that some coincidental dinner seatings were not so coincidental. How else could you explain wendym and mum getting seated with eye R.N. and at a table next to sbennett or our getting seated at a table next to luv2boys and her family? Coincidence? I think not.

Of course, nobody break my bubble and remind me that they have no way of correlating screen names to real names. Do they?

But, I digress.

Congrats, Andy (and family)!

I've been sitting here following this since about 4pm. I was going to work late and finish a project but you have me SOOOO EXCITED for you that I just decided ENOUGH. I can't concentrate, I'll finish it in the morning.

You are going to have a wonderful time.

Originally posted by Incharge
I am SO very happy for you. If anone deserves this, it is you. You are always reaching out to help other posters in any way. Good things happen to good people. Enjoy your verandah Andy. Wait a minute...... Did you throw your weight around just because you are the captain??:D Buy something sassy for your wife to wear on that verandah at night;) ;) ;)

As the French would say, Oooo la la!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
As the French would say, Oooo la la!!!
1385.gif
1386.gif

I can't get this silly grin off my face. I had a really yucky day today. Thanks for making my day!
SO wonderful that BOTH rooms were upgraded!! 1 would have been great but 2????? Magical!:bounce:

WOO HOO Verandah Man!!!!

As others have said - couldn't have happened to a nicer man!

I am so excited for you!

Have a great trip! (and don't forget to give us all the details!) ;)

Congrats on the upgrade Andy. I am so glad you got your verandah. I hope you will still pop down to deck 2 and say hi to those of us who weren't upgraded.:D

:bounce: Andy I am so excited for you and your family...I just have goosebumps! That is wonderful news! It couldn't have happened to a nicer family!

How's everyone else on our cruise holding up? I am afraid I can't concentrate on real life anymore...I am just too excited. I made our name tags tonight(somebody please tell me they are also wearing name tags to the Dismeet or dh will kill me). With our extra string and home depot Mickey heads, I made matching luggage tags for us also.

If anyone sees me at the airport with my lime green luggage tags, please say hello.

Mary, are you still on the same flight as us, or did you change?

Trish:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter