Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh alright.... welcome to the nonsense thread.

I think GatorDad is a Jersey boy hiding out in Florida.:rotfl2: What's the matter did we chase you from the state?:confused3

I've eaten at Hot Dog Johnnies many a time and can even give you directions if so needed. And DSis lives in Bloomsbury so we definitely know Toby's.

And on a serious note, do you like your hot dogs crunchy? My DH loves crunchy dogs.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

everybody knows that Hot dog Johnnies is on 46, although it's not the same since johnny died....

I lived in stewartsville, before fleeing the winters and taxes in nj.

i like them best at toby's... crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside.

You and my DH would get along great! Between White Castles, crunchy dogs, Ft. Wilderness and golf carts you would never run out of things to talk about.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have you been to Stewartsville recently? The construction is sad. There is so much being built up. Of course my Dsis absolutely loves the shopping!!

Me personally, I just want to get my posts count up. I would like to get out of the "Earning My Ears" catagory. I know you can change (and I have) but I would like to get to the magic 100 posts. This seems like the thread to do it. Since I am not a FW expert (yet, but hope springs eternal) there are very few threads I can or will answer. By the way which way to you pronouce caramel. Are you a 'ker-a-mal person or 'kar-mel person?

Me personally, I just want to get my posts count up. I would like to get out of the "Earning My Ears" catagory. I know you can change (and I have) but I would like to get to the magic 100 posts. This seems like the thread to do it. Since I am not a FW expert (yet, but hope springs eternal) there are very few threads I can or will answer. By the way which way to you pronouce caramel. Are you a 'ker-a-mal person or 'kar-mel person?

You'll get there! I remember once wondering if I would ever get to 100! LOL!

I say "kar-mel". I'm from Minnesota originally, if that has anything to do with it. :)

You'll get there! I remember once wondering if I would ever get to 100! LOL!

I say "kar-mel". I'm from Minnesota originally, if that has anything to do with it. :)

Now you're over 4000 and counting. There is hope for me yet...:rotfl2: For what it is worth...I have always called it "kar-mel" myself and I'm from Alabama.

yes the deep fried hot dogs are pretty good. you can make them at home, too. teh more split they are the crunchier.

my dh works for a place that builds restaurant equipment and they are always trying out the ideas we see :happytv: on tv. then we will try it at home. hey, if the guys at work like it, it must be good..:cutie:

Still some in Georgia
I worked for Bojangles for 13 YRS LOVE THE Place:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 new owners:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: "well now you know the rest of the story........."I havent worked for Bojangles in.....20 yrs...But wow what a company it was to work back then!
Forget all them. Why are there no Bojangle's past mid-SC?:confused3

Hey marybrat - I grew up in WNY. Sahlen's hot dogs - the best. Is Shelly still in existance?
Here in Eastern PA we go to Yocco's for chili dogs and pierogis. Owned by Lee Iacocca's family, so you know where he eats when he's in town.

No, carmel corn is like Cracker Jack. I love kettle corn - sweet and salty in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter