Updated 1/22! Photos and a little reporting.

I forgot part of their conversation too. He noticed her septum ring. He asked her if it was like a door knocker. Did she have to knock it in order to eat. He was spot on. He was talking to my niece Celina and after he asked her what her name was he started checking her back out and looking her over. He then told her that they had done a wonderful job stitching her up. :)

Love it!! He is a fun character to interact with!!

Jody got some great pics!!

The character interactions she had sound hilarious lol

He is! She had fun with a few others too. Like Ariel was cracking up with her and Merida was really fun!

We had a great meet with Merida on our last trip!! Sarah really wanted to meet her so we did. Well Jeremy wasn't to sure and was being shy so he kind of hid behind other people in line and she went and found him!! Told him he was very handsome and hoped he'd marry her one day!! :rotfl2: I told her oh I don't know about that he can be pretty naughty at times and she goes I think I can handle him because my brothers are pretty naughty at times too. :lmao: She was great!!!

I'm wishing you a smooth procedure and speedy recovery! I wish I had a magic wand to make it all better right away! Hugs to you and your family I know this is hard for everyone. Hang in there!

We had a great meet with Merida on our last trip!! Sarah really wanted to meet her so we did. Well Jeremy wasn't to sure and was being shy so he kind of hid behind other people in line and she went and found him!! Told him he was very handsome and hoped he'd marry her one day!! :rotfl2: I told her oh I don't know about that he can be pretty naughty at times and she goes I think I can handle him because my brothers are pretty naughty at times too. :lmao: She was great!!!

She is adorable!

I'm wishing you a smooth procedure and speedy recovery! I wish I had a magic wand to make it all better right away! Hugs to you and your family I know this is hard for everyone. Hang in there!

Thank you.

As you've seen Baby Jeffrey Aaron Jr. joined our family on January 18, 2014 at 8:18 am weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and is 20 3/4 inches long. We are home and doing very well!! Here's a couple pictures of our newest addition:

Baby Jeffrey getting ready to go home:

Sarah getting to hold her baby brother for the first time:

Continued prayers for your mom!! Hope your doing well!

As you've seen Baby Jeffrey Aaron Jr. joined our family on January 18, 2014 at 8:18 am weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and is 20 3/4 inches long. We are home and doing very well!! Here's a couple pictures of our newest addition:

Congratulations! I hope you're doing well yourself.

Thank you for sharing this Sandra! You have some beautiful kids! I hope you're feeling good!

Congratulations! I hope you're doing well yourself.

Thank you!! I'm doing good. Very glad my mom is here to help me right now so I can get the rest I need.

Thank you for sharing this Sandra! You have some beautiful kids! I hope you're feeling good!

Thank you Michele! I'm actually doing very well just getting rest while I can since my mom is here helping me with the older one's.

ladylyons said:
Thank you!! I'm doing good. Very glad my mom is here to help me right now so I can get the rest I need.

Thank you Michele! I'm actually doing very well just getting rest while I can since my mom is here helping me with the older one's.

I'm glad to hear your mom is there to help you.

I am taking an at home day today and I will be doing an actual trip report post. Right now I am uploading pictures and I got the photopass cd today so there are those. I may post some of those. It probably won't be too organized. I am sorry for that.

kaoden39 said:
I am taking an at home day today and I will be doing an actual trip report post. Right now I am uploading pictures and I got the photopass cd today so there are those. I may post some of those. It probably won't be too organized. I am sorry for that.

No worries about it being organized.
We know you have lot to worry about right now with your mom. Anything you post will be fine :) still praying for your mom .

Our trip started dark and early.

The sun was starting to come up soon though.

It was a pretty bright morning at our first break.

Ryan was feeling pretty pumped.

I couldn't resist a picture of this. I am such a 12 year old boy sometimes.:rotfl:

Santa Nella, CA, home of Pea Soup Anderson's and a Korean War Memorial.

These are always a curiosity to me.

Coming up to the Grapevine.

Maybe some more later.......

Continuing......

On the Grapevine.

In the LA area!! Woohoo!!

One more beautiful freeway picture. You know you love these!!

Getting ready for our first day at the parks. This is Kacy, Celina, and Kody!!

Okay I need to mention here that we were without a camera. The battery was dead so there are no wonderful pictures from this day. Not our pictures but there are some photopass pictures.

This was waiting for us in our room when we got back for the night from our friends at Ayres Hotel! This is a great hotel!!

Looking forward to more.

Seems like a nice but uneventful drive. I've always wondered about the Ayres hotel. It gets rave reviews on TA.

Looks like a nice easy drive.

I like the butt box pic too :rotfl2:

Girls look ready for their first day in the parks :yay:

Sounds like Ayres is a wonderful hotel:goodvibes

Looking forward to more.

Seems like a nice but uneventful drive. I've always wondered about the Ayres hotel. It gets rave reviews on TA.

I love the Ayres! Enough good cannot be said about it. When our daughters had an issue with ART Kacy the oldest spoke to the front desk when they got back to the hotel. The next morning Marcus the manager followed up with the girls and then he dealt with ART. It made Kacy and Kody feel like he cared about them. I recommend the Anaheim Ayres highly. Everything everyone says it true.

Looks like a nice easy drive.

I like the butt box pic too :rotfl2:

Girls look ready for their first day in the parks :yay:

Sounds like Ayres is a wonderful hotel:goodvibes

Kelly, I knew you would!! :rotfl:

They were! They had an attack plan and they were going to follow it!

The Ayres is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter