Updated 1/22! Photos and a little reporting.

Glad to hear your mom is recovering. I also hope they move her closer to home so you can see her more often. :hug:

Glad your mom is better.

Glad to have the updates on your mom. And I hope they get her a notepad and pen!

Thank you all for the kind words. Here are the last two updates I posted on Facebook about my mom. The first was from the 5th and the second is from today.

Update on Mom. Today was a bit rough after we left. When they were transferring her to the operating table she had cardiac arrest due to losing oxygen. It took less than a minute to revive her. There seems to be no damage to her. Thank God. Needless to say there won't be a trach until next week.

I talked to Mom's nurse earlier. She is having a much better day today. She is doing the majority of the breathing for herself. The oxygen is just an assistance today. She sat on the side of her bed today and stood for a little while. It was exhausting but it is a step in the right direction. Her nurse let me talk to her today, this is the first time that they have done this. Until I get well that will have to do. I made sure that the nurses know that my mom loves winter sports and that ice skating will be on tonight and snow boarding and I asked that they make sure that they have it on so she can watch it. Thankfully she seems to not have been harmed by yesterdays experience.

Life has been a roller coaster and now I am sick. So hopefully I will feel good enough to post some actual trip things later.

Hope your Mom is doing better today and that you feel better as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter