Updated 1/22! Photos and a little reporting.

Okay, now for our photopass pictures from 1/5. I have to tell you I love the Disneyland and California Adventure photographers. They are great!

One might think it's odd to pose with a Christmas tree after Christmas but not really.

Scotty is my love of my life and warning there are a lot of kissing photos.:rolleyes1

I really like this one but it's really dark.

This is the photo I had taken for my AP. But, funny little story they used a photo of Scotty and I together. :rotfl:

I loved this!

Of course we had to do a night time at the tree picture.

We went back to the hotel after a very long day of driving and then DCA. We ordered pizza and hit the hay not long after.

Great photopass pics

Can't wait to read what is next :surfweb:

Monday morning dawned bright and early.

The parks were far less busy. This was the day that the kids really had an attack plan. This was their last chance to ride HMH and they were going to go on it. Sunday had been so busy they didn't get to ride any of the rides that were on their list. They just winged it.

Definitely lower crowds in the morning. Scotty and I went our own way. We stopped to watch the band in front of Mickey. This was something we had never done. We were also waiting to get our first photopass of the day. This trip I was on a quest to get as many of the photopass pictures as we could.

As a mother of 3 kids that were all in band I made sure to get every band members picture. These are all ones that I took with my cell phone. I think Scotty that had the camera wasn't as thrilled with the band as I was.

I decided that I would add in our photopass as they were taken. So here I am with my Prince.:love:

Then this little blonde showed up flirting with my Prince!! :rotfl:

Meanwhile the kids rode Ryan choice for a ride. They rode POTC. After they left they met someone that they had really wanted to meet.

This is the photopass of Kody taking her selfie with Jack. She had a great trip of selfies with different characters.

This is Kacy's selfie with Jack and her photopass picture. I love how they took their pictures like this.

This is Ryan and Celina with Jack. They didn't do a selfie but one of the girls took the first picture.

I will work on the rest of Monday tomorrow when I can.:goodvibes

Looks like a great start to the morning

Love the selfies

that is so awesome they got to meet Jack..such cool pics :thumbsup2

She has been a big help. Letting me sleep when I need to.

Yeah!! You've been posting pictures!! Love them!!

Sleep is good! Thanks! I may post more today.

Love the PP pictures. :thumbsup2

Nice start to the day.

Thank you! I get a kick out of the two views. Te kids selfies and then the photopass picture of them taking the selfies.

Looks like a great start to the morning

Love the selfies

that is so awesome they got to meet Jack..such cool pics :thumbsup2

Thank you, Kelly! I was so happy that they got to meet Jack. They had great fun with him.

Jack is sure a fun meet and greet. Looks like they are having fun!

I'm glad you got some "couples photos." Vacations seem to be the only time I get pictures with my husband!

PHXscuba

Quick update on my mom. They did her surgery today. She has a new aortic valve. Her Dr was pleased with how surgery went.

You and your family are in my prayers. Here's my WDW PTR:
[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=50576383]http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=50576383[/URL]

Thanks everybody.

I want to update real quick about my mom and why I haven't been posted. Surgery went well on Monday but she is having issues with breathing. They had to re-intubate my mom. The Dr told me that she may have to have a tracheotomy. Time will tell. They are keeping her sedated and they have to give her blood pressure medicine to keep her blood pressure normal. The Dr told me that my mom is angry with them because of the intubation. I explained that if they give her a notepad and a pen she will be a lot easier to live with.

Just a quick update on my mom. She is recovering slower than expected. he Dr tells me that her prognosis is good and I am very pleased. Hopefully they will be moving her closer to home soon. I cannot go into San Francisco to see her as much as I would like.

Just a quick update on my mom. She is recovering slower than expected. he Dr tells me that her prognosis is good and I am very pleased. Hopefully they will be moving her closer to home soon. I cannot go into San Francisco to see her as much as I would like.

Glad to hear your mom is recovering. I also hope they move her closer to home so you can see her more often. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter