"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

I should have mentioned, if you cant rent points from a dvc member or a ressies and you end up just paying cash thru disney, the rent trade board had a tree passing last year.

WOW Laurabearz i thought i was :tongue: planning all my trips a year or more out.... :thumbsup2 Enjoy your trips they sound Wonderful ! :goodvibes

I totally agree with you about Dec. that is why we went on the Magic for new years eve last year and it was great, warm weather, smooth waters,
no rocking until the last day of course, at castaway cay. :sunny:

We were the first family to have the tree this year it was great. We replaced the lights for the balcony thay were broken. We also added a stocking for you to put your Screen name on to share the joy. I put a cd that you can play thru the dvd player for some holiday music. Hope you all enjoy the tree as much as we did . Thank you for sharing it with us. :thumbsup2

I have to say... I am not awake yet and thought, at first this was THIS years thread.... and I couldnt for the life of me figure out why I would tell you that I JUST booked a cruise( and if I had just told you I couldnt figure out why wdwstar thought that I booked things really far out, since Oct is just 300 some odd days out... as appose to the 585 days I booked it out) and that we were going to DLR in May etc....

Then after scrolling up and down and re reading and even checking the date... it took a minute for even the date of the posts to sink in... it finally sunk in!!

Harley-Mouse... glad you enjoyed the tree... but I think you posted on the wrong thread (unless your really late with last years thank you)

Let me see if I can find THIS years thread...

Here you go... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1174804

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter