"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

We're back. Had OKW tree #1. Thanks to all that got this together. Loved having the decorations to make it cozy to come "home" to in the evening. Pretty cold this week so several nights were spent in the unit having "family time". We were able to decorate our balcony and had a great unit. 5611. Wonderful place near bus stop, playground and pool. Also on the first floor which was great. We took pics of our tree but I can't figure out how to add them to our signature or the post. But it looked great.

We're back! Had OKW tree #2 and just loved it! Thanks to LittleMissMickey for the yummy surprises inside! :teeth: Passed the tree on to her (well, actually, her folks....VERY nice people!) on the night of the 22nd.

OKW is doing a fantastic job with the trees. When we checked in the CM said "I have 2 boxes waiting for you at bell services....just call when you make it to your room and we'll bring them right up!" Woo hoo!!

Thanks again to LittleMissMickey for donating it, AND to wdwstar for organizing everything!!!

wdwstar--PM'd you :)

Just returned and had the tree we sent down which started at SSR and moved to the BWV. It was in great condition and was awaiting us when we checked in. In fact, the front desk CM retrieved it for us before we completed the check in process. Creditman gets it for the final week and he checks in today.

We just returned from our WDW/Disney Magic Cruise. Thanks again, Laura, for the BCV Tree #2. Hope everyone here is having a great holiday!

Hi all! Picked up the tree at the BWV on the 23rd, and checked into the BWV yesterday! We used the tree at the Wilderness Lodge for Christmas EVE night, and will put it back up today. We're changing rooms to be at the far end, near Jellyrolls before we put everything up again! Parks aren't as crowded as we had expected them to be, but today begins a new week!! I'll send the two boxes back to you, Laura,(on 30th)this week!! Thanks again**

Just wondering if Gail & Joe are back now and if they had any problems with VWL #3? After our experience I'm paranoid that it will get lost again.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Hi poohj80.....We are back and we did not have any problem getting the tree. When we came back after our room was ready I told bell services that we had a tree waiting for us and it came with our luggage. Thank you for the gift you left.

sonogirl......A thank you for your gift also.

Hope you all had a great holiday and have a Happy New Year

For some reason some of the trees have been moved by bell service when the trees have been dropped off with bell service. PLEASE, check bell service first, front desk, then ask about the mail room and last concerige. If you are staying concerige please tell bell service not to keep the tree in concerige because the next family is not staying in concerige. Thank You, Happy Holidays !

Old Key West TREE SHIPPED !

Amee Nov 20-25 *
JustineMarie Nov. 27 - Dec. 2 *
mrsR123 Dec. 3 - 6 *
johde Dec. 11-16 *
gamomof2 Dec. 18-22 *
mrsswat Dec.26-30 Tree *HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!
Kewz1 Jan. 6-11 *

-------------------------------------------------

OKW 2ND Tree

ILuvMickeyMouse! Dec.7-16 *
Kadaten dec. 18-23
LittleMissMickey Dec.24th- Jan.2 2nd Tree **HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!
Kadaten is taking the tree Home for Next Year !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BoardWalk Villas TREE SHIPPED !

Colmenares3 Nov. 26- Dec. 2 *
Patty3 Dec. 3 - 10 * *
Rpsemont Dec. 10-14 *
Laurabearz Dec. 16-22 Tree #1 *
Cinderpals dec. 25 - jan. 1 * HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Boardwalk Villas 2ND TREE SHIPPED

TreeDeesKnee Nov. 4-10 * SSR
mrmom456 Nov. 10-13 * SSR
BKrsLovesDis! Nov.25-28 * SSR
durango Kid Dec. 3- 9 * SSR *
Divamomto3 Dec.9-12 * SSR
Owtrbnks Dec.12-14 * SSR

Ceejay13 Dec.18-23 Tree # 2 * BWV
Credit Man Dec. 25-31 * BWV *HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Boardwalk Villas 3RD Tree The Traveling Tree BCV,VWL & SSR TREE SHIPPED !

OZ-MA Bcv Nov.28-Dec.1 *
OZ-MA VWL Dec.1- 4 *
H.RICHBURG SSR Dec.4-7 *
Yesdisneyfool SSR Dec.7-11 *
EricaLovesMIckey SSR Dec.11-16 *
UK Paul Dec. 17-31 * HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wilderness Lodge Villas TREE SHIPPED

PantherFanStan Nov. 20 - 25 *
twohappy Nov.30-Dec.5 *
MargaretCT Dec. 6-9 * *
bobbiwoz Dec. 10-14 Tree # 1 *
goofyforlife Dec. 14-17 (orginal dates 11-17) *
Shellybird Dec. 17-23 *

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wilderness Lodge Villas 2ND Tree BRING THE TREE DOWN

magicalmcwho Nov. 26- Dec. 9 Tree # 2 *
greenban Dec.11-17 *
slmjam Dec. 17-21 *
New Yawka Dec. 21-24
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wilderness Lodge Villas 3RD Tree TREE SHIPPED

DisneyTarheel Nov.13-18 *
sonogirl Nov. 22-27 *
poohj80 Nov. 27- Dec. 2 *
Dizzie Dec. 3-10 * *
Gail & Joe Dec. 11- 22 Tree # 3 *

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Beach Club Villas

Diszip Nov. 27- Dec. 4 *
Poohbear7 Dec. 8 -17 *
BeckyV Dec. 17-24 *
jenny2 Dec. 24 -Dec.31 *
LIFERBABE Jan 1-6th * *HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!
wdwstar (Dec. 29-31 BCV, Dec31.-Jan.7 Magic Cruise) Jan.7-8 Tree #1 *
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beach Club Villas 2ND Tree Laurabearz Tree TREE SHIPPED !

Popovich Nov. 29- Dec. 3 *
ananas Dec. 3-10 * *
cruise-o-matic Dec. 10-13 *
SCOTCH Dec.13-17 *
Klaubaugh Dec. 18-22 *
Jimmac Dec. 23-jan.2 *HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Saratoga Springs Resort Please look under the BWV 2ND Tree list
TREE SHIPPED

DeesKnee Nov. 4-10 *
mrmom456 Nov. 10-13 *
BKrsLovesDis! Nov.25-28 *
durango Kid Dec. 3- 9 * *
Divamomto3 Dec.9-12 *
Owtrbnks Dec.12-14 *

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Saratoga Springs Resort 2ND Tree PLEASE CHECK BWV 3RD TREE LIST
Laurabearz Tree TREE SHIPPED !

H.RICHBURG Dec.4-7 *
Yesdisneyfool Dec.7-11 *
EricaLovesMickey Dec.11-16*
UK Paul Dec.17-31 * HAS THE TREE RIGHT NOW!!

Hi,

Wilderness Lodge Villas #2 Tree has made it home today at 4:30 pm 12/30/05.
I wanted to let the families know that shared the tree that it made it home safely and the box was in good condition. I am glad there were no mishaps with bell services and all the families were able to share the tree.

wdwstar,

thanks again for organizing the tree sharing.

I would like to wish all a Happy New Year.

Jim.

VWL Christmas Tree #1 came home today, December 30th!

The tree is fine, the box will need to be replaced.

Thank you wdwstar for organizing this great event! and thank you for all who shared the tree, and wrote your memories in the little book.

Bobbi :flower: :Pinkbounc

Just returning from WDW, want to thank all the users of the OKW tree #1 for their donations and decoration additions to the "stock". It was awesome!! Tree is on its way back to me as the last user cancelled. By the way, anyone shipping from that area should know that there is a Fedex location right down the road from the Crossroads, across from the Walgreens, next to Kinkos. 2 minutes away from DTD, can't beat that. Will add more at a later time, THANKS AGAIN wdwstar and OKW tree #1 users!! :grouphug:

Boardwalk tree #2 is heading back to Kansas. Thanks to all for making our first Christmas trip that much more magical. Happy New Year, everyone.

Laurabearz & wdwstar.

SSR tree & attachments sent back to Laura on 30th Dec by fedex. I have the tracking numbers for the 2 packages if any probs - just pm me.

Thanks for organising & supplying trees & swags - they were magical - have a super New Year.
:love:
We arrived back in UK this morning at 0830hrs GMT. SSR is a wonderful place :love:

wdwstar - not to start too early or anything. We will be going back on November 27th next year at the BWV and I will be glad to bring it down or send it if someone is before us. Thanks again for the arrangements and Happy New Year!

HI!

Just wanted to let Laurabearz know that her tree & lights box have been sent back to her from the Orlando Post Office. You should get those within the next couple of days. I didn't think to write FRAGILE on the box that held the lights and ornaments. There were peanuts in the box, so they should make it back home safely. Thanks again for allowing us to use the tree, lights and ornaments! I ended up using USPS, but could have sent the boxes from the BWV business services office via Fed Ex or UPS. While sending a box home to myself during the week, I found out that DVC members get the 20% Disney mark-up waved! Nice member perk!
Thanks for including packing tape and marker inside one of the boxes too! We enjoyed having the tree in our room during the Christmas Week. It made it extra special!! Thanks for donating the tree, and allowing us to use it on such short notice!!

Cinderpals:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter