"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
DVC Christmas Tree , Sharing alittle Magic!

Once again its time for the Dvc Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic.
We need A Few Wonderful DVC Members to Share their Christmas Trees with our Wonderful DVC Members.

This Year I will not be participating since our arrival date is Dec. 29 , i will only be iat the BCV for 2 nights before our New Years Eve Magic cruise and 1 night at the BCV after our DCL . I am Happy to organize the DVC Christmas Tree list for my Wonderful DVC Members.

The dates for the DVC Christmas Tree, Share alittle Magic can be Nov. 1 thru Jan. 8th. How this works, DVC Members donate a decorated Christmas Tree(no bigger then 4 feet please, 2 to 3 feet are perfect) to pass onto the next DVC Member & their Familys. Now DVC Members get to Share the Magic of having a Christmas Tree during the stay while staying at "Home".
A DVC Member will donate a tree per DVC Resort(we can have 1,2 or 3 trees per resort, depends on how many trees are donated, the DVC Member will decide which DVC resort they would like the tree donated to and will remain at that DVC resort until the last member on the list ships the tree back to the member that donated the tree. We ask for each family that participates in the Sharing of the trees to donate $2 or $3 to help ship the tree down to the resorts and back to the member. There will be a list on the box with each family name and their dates, i ask you to please pick the trees up at the front desk and leave them at the front desk for the next family. please leave the trees with the BELL SERVICE and cross of your families name & dates and leave a few dollars inside the box to ship it back to the DVC member who donated the tree. When you check in or on the date you are to have the tree please ask the BELL SERVICE for a package, tree size box that is left with your name on it. I only ask one more favor, if you are staying at 2 different resorts please only sign up for on tree. This way we can get as many families to share the trees. Unless at the end of the deadline to sign up and the dates are avalaible then you may add on another tree at your next dvc resort stay. This is ONLY FOR DVC RESORTS & DVC MEMBERS. THis has nothing to do with WDW. We had some members that donated the trees

UPDATE ! * Means These Families have Confirmed their Dates.

Dont forget to pick Trees up from BELL SERVICE after 11am and drop them off with BELL SERVICE before 11 am.

Old Key West

Amee Nov 20-25 *
JustineMarie Nov. 27 - Dec. 2 *
mrsR123 Dec. 3 - 6 *
johde Dec. 11-16 *
gamomof2 Dec. 18-22 *
mrsswat Dec.26-30 Tree *
Kewz1 Jan. 6-11 *

-------------------------------------------------

OKW 2ND Tree

ILuvMickeyMouse! Dec.7-16 *
Kadaten dec. 18-23 *
LittleMissMickey Dec.24th- Jan.2 2nd Tree *
wdwstar dec.7-8 *

waitlist
Jesusisalive dec. 18-23

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BoardWalk Villas

Colmenares3 Nov. 26- Dec. 2 *
Patty3 Dec. 3 - 10 *
Rpsemont Dec. 10-14 *
Laurabearz Dec. 16-22 Tree #1 *

--------------------------------------------------------------
Boardwalk Villas 2ND

TreeDeesKnee Nov. 4-10 * SSR
mrmom456 Nov. 10-13 * SSR
BKrsLovesDis! Nov.25-28 * SSR
durango Kid Dec. 3- 9 * SSR
Divamomto3 Dec.9-12 * SSR
Owtrbnks Dec.12-14 * SSR

Ceejay13 Dec.18-23 Tree # 2 * BWV
Credit Man Dec. 25-31 * BWV

---------------------------------------------------------------
Boardwalk Villas 3RD Tree The Traveling Tree BCV,VWL & SSR

OZ-MA Bcv Nov.28-Dec.1 *
OZ-MA VWL Dec.1- 4 *
H.RICHBURG SSR Dec.4-7 *
Yesdisneyfool SSR Dec.7-11 *
EricaLovesMIckey SSR Dec.11-16 *
Laurabearz Friend Dec. 16-22 Tree # 3 *
UK Paul Dec. 22-31 *

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wilderness Lodge Villas

PantherFanStan Nov. 20 - 25 *
twohappy Nov.30-Dec.5 *
MargaretCT Dec. 6-9 *
bobbiwoz Dec. 10-14 Tree # 1 *
goofyforlife Dec. 14-17 (orginal dates 11-17) *
Shellybird Dec. 17-23 *

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wilderness Lodge Villas 2ND Tree

magicalmcwho Nov. 26- Dec. 9 Tree # 2 *
greenban Dec.11-17 *
slmjam Dec. 17-21 *
New Yawka Dec. 21-24 *
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wilderness Lodge Villas 3RD Tree

DisneyTarheel Nov.13-18 *
sonogirl Nov. 22-27 *
poohj80 Nov. 27- Dec. 2 *
Dizzie Dec. 3-10 *
Gail & Joe Dec. 11- 22 Tree # 3 *
HookdonWDW Dec. 22-28 *

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Beach Club Villas

wdwstar Dec.29-31 (Cruise) Jan.7-8 Tree #1 *
Diszip Nov. 27- Dec. 4 *
Poohbear7 Dec. 8 -17 *
BeckyV Dec. 17-24 *
jenny2 Dec. 24 -Dec.31 *

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beach Club Villas 2ND Tree

Popovich Nov. 29- Dec. 3 *
ananas Dec. 3-10 *
cruise-o-matic Dec. 10-13 *
SCOTCH Dec.13-17 *
Klaubaugh Dec. 18-22 *
Jimmac Dec. 23-jan.2 *

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Saratoga Springs Resort Please look under the BWV 2ND Tree list

DeesKnee Nov. 4-10 *
mrmom456 Nov. 10-13 *
BKrsLovesDis! Nov.25-28 *
durango Kid Dec. 3- 9 *
Divamomto3 Dec.9-12 *
Owtrbnks Dec.12-14 *

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Saratoga Springs Resort 2ND Tree PLEASE CHECK BWV 3RD TREE LIST

H.RICHBURG Dec.4-7 *
Yesdisneyfool Dec.7-11 *
EricaLovesMickey Dec.11-16
UK Paul Dec.22-31 (original dates dec.17-31) make up ornaments and had the families sign them and hang them on the tree.
At this time I would like to Thank each and every DVC Member that donated the Trees from last year and the year before and to the DVC Members that left me a ornamemnt to remember the special occasion. Thank You !

any questions, please feel free to ask.

Ooh, count us in!

We will be at VWL Sunday Dec 18 thru Thurs Dec 22.

Sounds like fun! Thank you.

Count us in also. We will be at the VWL Dec. 11th to the 22nd. We had one of the trees last year and we loved the added Xmas feeling in our room. You can put me down to share a tree this year. wdwstar - Thank you for doing this again this year.

My family would love to do this!

We'll be at OKW from January 6-11.

Thanks!

Kristen

Gosh, I might be too late already for VWL, but we'll be having our first trip home there Dec. 16 -23rd!

We'd love to participate in any way possible.

Michelle :earsgirl:

We will be at VWL from 11/22 - 12/4 and would love to start a tree pass for VWL (We'll get the tree)!!! (We've been waiting for this thread - THANK YOU for organizing this again, it was so wonderful last year!!!) :flower:

Wow, we might be too late already. We will be at VWL 12/17-12/22 and would love to be a part of this!!

Well...we'll be at VWL from the 17th to the 24th...unless there are 4 or 5 trees...we're already too late :(

Well....I guess you all will just have to invite us over for hot chocolate! :earsboy:

This makes me realize how lucky we were our very first year, we did have the VWL tree for our weekend stay.

We're at the VWL from Dec.10-14th!

Thank you for setting this up!

Bobbi :flower:

P.S. We'll be happy to send a tree down ahead of us for the exchange.

I'll be happy with a tree for either resort..

VWL Nov. 30th - Dec. 5th
BCV Dec 5th - Dec 10th (waitlisted VWL):wizard:

Thanks!
~Liz

We check into BWV on Christmas day. Check out on 12/31. Would love to be involved.

We check into BCV on Dec 24 and staying till Jan 2nd... we'd love to get involved and the kids would be THRILLED to have a tree for Christmas!!

We will be at VWL from 11/26 - 12/9. We did this last year and would love to do this again this year. We will be driving down again, and would be willing to donate a tree if needed just let us know.

Thanks again, Jim.

Boardwalk Villas December 16th-22nd!

I followed this thread last year and I am tickled this year we can enjoy all the fun first hand!

Because DVC Members like you, Sharing magic with other DVC members will make this Christmas very special.
Thank you to all those wonder DVC Members that have offer to donate a tree :bounce: & to all that have responded to help share the magic. :wizard: Thank You.

We still have openings to share the magic & We still need a few more trees to be donated for some DVC Resorts. Enjoy ! :cloud9:

Hi wdwstar,

Just to let you know, we dont need to have the tree for the whole time we are there if it helps someone else share the tree.

Thanks, Jim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter