TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

POSTER LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l1a75c4415c15303d313de0.jpg

Love the poster. I an inclined to think this one is very real. Just looks that way. And it is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a fanfic related note, if you aren't reading THE MIRRORS yet, you must!!

Saw this pic on twi-crack addict's site. I liked the whole vibe.

cast.jpg

Love this pic of the New Moon cast from their cast party the other night. Now I can finally try to compare brother & sister Jane & Alec side by side. Hrm. See more pics at Socialite Life.

a big thank you to the person who posted about the follow up to boycots and barflies. "We're Going Where" was really funny, i LOL'd through most of it!

I am so glad you guys liked it.....i was rolling the whole time....my husband just kept peeking at me, because i was so laughing out loud!!

Oh my gosh, when they find the "other" people in the woods I was rolling. Plus I love to camp and the girls reacted to it quite a bit like my brother's girlfriend did.

This was my favorite part!!!

Two recs for you -

Definitely M! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4918784/1/Alphabet_Weekends

A Sydney Bristow like Bella http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4735630/1/Guardian_Agent

Yes, both incomplete. :) Alphabet Weekends is fairly new I think and has been updating regularly. I just read Guardian Agent today so not sure how frequently it updates. Love the kick butt confident Bella!

alice's mom = charmainerocks on twitter
Mickeefan = JulieMickeefan on twitter.
Caribbeanprincess = Caribbeanprncss on twitter
pooh_bear.614 = missmallory614 on twitter
indiesgirl4ever = beyondsociety on twitter
MontanaZoo = juliezphoto on twitter
ArelysAdriana = ArelysAdriana on twitter
disneyworldluvr349 = johnnydeppsgirl on twitter

eeyores butterfly = TwilightBkwrm on twitter

the twilighters we follow

michaelsheen - playing aro in new moon
Jamiebower - playing caius in new moon
laurensbite - laurensbite blog aka adventures of pocket edward
twilighterz - twilighters anonymous
newmoonmovie - newmoonmovie.org
twilightlexicon - twilightlexicon.com
twilight_crafts
pillowbiterchic
ROBsessedblog
RobPattznews
twilightblognet

i'll keep adding to the list :goodvibes

newly added

Good morning!

I saw the poster on perezhilton last night late. It's very good! Her makeup is sooooooooooooo much better in this movie. She actually looks alive in this one.

I don't have a twitter page, I know :confused3:scared1: I just have too many things to keep up with, I can't add another.

LOVE the poster! :love:

and I too have been thinking that WA is going to get published and we will have to wait to read the ending.

Have been reading The Dom - but everytime its Edward I hear Anthony Hopkins voice from Silence of the Lamb and its kind of creeping me out :scared1:....I have tried to get someone else's voice in my head - but I just can't :scared:

However, The Office made me track down an old friend...found him of FB and now I pull up his picture before I read, am soooooo enjoying The Office ;):rotfl:

Funny, the WA fans on the facebook page seem to have pretty much given up and are recommending fanfics to each other.

Funny, the WA fans on the facebook page seem to have pretty much given up and are recommending fanfics to each other.
I thought someone had said she was suffering from writer's block. Hopefully it won't be a 3 month long wait. People get really rude on her livejournal when they wait more than a month, lol. Remember the last update that was 3 chapters. I thought people were going to start hunting her down.

Have been reading The Dom - but everytime its Edward I hear Anthony Hopkins voice from Silence of the Lamb and its kind of creeping me out :scared1:....I have tried to get someone else's voice in my head - but I just can't :scared:

Hahahaha! That's hilarious. I think of GQ Rob when I think of Domward. The voice isn't something I think of, just the image.

RE: Twitter. I'm ArelysAdriana & I follow: Michael Sheen, Lauren's Bite, Twilight Blognet and most of the DISer's on here.

Mr. Horrible and Personal Assistant updated. And the author of Personal Assistant is pretty happy about the New Moon poster since she said to post reviews of that instead of the chapter. :rotfl:

CANNES, France - While in Cannes on Tuesday, Robert Pattinson confirmed that there will be a fourth “Twilight” film based on the Stephenie Meyer novel, “Breaking Dawn,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Pattinson said he is committed to starring in the final outing to date, but doesn’t know when backers Summit Entertainment will begin production because of the actor’s jam-packed shooting schedule.

Pattinson, who turned 23 last week, will be shooting his final days of “New Moon” in Italy on Friday.

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay:

this is probably a stupid question but does anyone know if twilight on tape exists for ipod?.... I found it nvm I dont know how you ladies feel about dl'ing things but I have the link if any of you want it to the twilight series on tape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter