Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Ok - pulled the trigger on a November trip and booked a qualifying room at Dolphin. Would love to do the program again and reached out to DSS to start a conversation about it. I feel it's best to have some conversations going just in case the program changes as we get closer to the trip. Anyone else thinking about this program for the same time frame? 1st week of November. Thanks!

Ok - pulled the trigger on a November trip and booked a qualifying room at Dolphin. Would love to do the program again and reached out to DSS to start a conversation about it. I feel it's best to have some conversations going just in case the program changes as we get closer to the trip. Anyone else thinking about this program for the same time frame? 1st week of November. Thanks!
I have Nov 20-22 at BWI CL reserved as of right now. (I was going to go the week before, but figured Veterans Day would cause bigger crowds for the week.)
I am not 100% on these plans.
If SW:GE is open, and not a part of the CL FPs, then I may bump our trip to early October if SW:GE isn't open then.
I just made my reservations yesterday, so have not done anything with DSS. My stays in July and March (doing CL FPs with CL in July, not in March) I received a phone call from DSS. I'll wait to see if they call yet again for Nov, lol.

I have Nov 20-22 at BWI CL reserved as of right now. (I was going to go the week before, but figured Veterans Day would cause bigger crowds for the week.)
I am not 100% on these plans.
If SW:GE is open, and not a part of the CL FPs, then I may bump our trip to early October if SW:GE isn't open then.
I just made my reservations yesterday, so have not done anything with DSS. My stays in July and March (doing CL FPs with CL in July, not in March) I received a phone call from DSS. I'll wait to see if they call yet again for Nov, lol.
Thanks - time will tell! I had to reach out to DSS last year for this. I wasn't so sure that Dolpin/DSS connected automatically.

Thanks - time will tell! I had to reach out to DSS last year for this. I wasn't so sure that Dolpin/DSS connected automatically.

They may not - don't wait ! I used the program 2x at the Dolphin and once at the Polynesian and nobody ever contacted me from either resort, I had to call them for information/booking.

I'm interested in the combination of the extra fast passes with the VIP viewing you can have for shows has anybody done the VIP viewing? I understand there's a special area just for this concierge program in Epcot

I'm interested in the combination of the extra fast passes with the VIP viewing you can have for shows has anybody done the VIP viewing? I understand there's a special area just for this concierge program in Epcot

The VIP viewing for the evening shows was discontinued late last year unfortunately.

Bummer. That was the one thing that might tip me to trying the service

Agree - we did it once after they were removed but probably won't purchase this again without them.

This trip we are spending the extra $ on 3 of the dessert parties for the evening viewing instead, Fantasmic, Illuminations (we absolutely Love this one!) and HEA. I booked our traditional FP+ on the early side each day and my dd is pretty good at getting additional so that is our strategy for March :)

Agree - we did it once after they were removed but probably won't purchase this again without them.

This trip we are spending the extra $ on 3 of the dessert parties for the evening viewing instead, Fantasmic, Illuminations (we absolutely Love this one!) and HEA. I booked our traditional FP+ on the early side each day and my dd is pretty good at getting additional so that is our strategy for March :)

Well since they're still calling it a trial maybe when it comes online they will add it back

Do we have reports of what happens when someone cancels the CL FP program? Specifically, what happens to the “regular” FP?

Thanks!

Reactions: CJN
They must be closing this loophole before SWGE opens. This gives me hope that I'll be able to use my CL FP's at SWGE!

I just got back from our WDW trip on Saturday, 2/23. We spent one day at AK and I did a CLFP for FOP and then I changed one of my regular FP to FOP as well. For us, we were able to use both sets of FP so we could ride FOP twice. Our CLFP were scheduled first, then our regular FP later in the day, if that matters.

I just got back from our WDW trip on Saturday, 2/23. We spent one day at AK and I did a CLFP for FOP and then I changed one of my regular FP to FOP as well. For us, we were able to use both sets of FP so we could ride FOP twice. Our CLFP were scheduled first, then our regular FP later in the day, if that matters.
Used the same strategy for our Thanksgiving trip and it works well for duplicate rides and shorter trips:).

Hi everyone! Here now and something very odd is happening with our FP+ and wanted to see if anyone has any clue what’s going on or has been experiencing the same thing.

Starting yesterday and continuing today, we have been unable to modify either the paid CL FP + or the free ones. We didn’t realize it yesterday because we stuck to our plans until the last ride of the day and when we tried to modify it and couldn’t, we assumed DSS messed up and accidentally booked one of the free FP+ as one of the CL ones. But we’re at HS today and had CL FP scheduled for this morning and free ones for EP in the afternoon and decided we didn’t want to go back to EP, so we tried to modify the ones we prebooked there (or cancel them altogether) to get ones here, but neither the app nor the website will let us.

Curiously, we have actually been able to add more FP here...we currently hold 6, only one of which is the paid CL variety. We have a CL TOT that’s good at 1 pm, then our 3 remaining EP passes for later this afternoon (frozen, living with the land, and spaceship earth), and then we were able to add another TOT here for later tonight, plus a Star Tours. We would really like to cancel the 3 EP and not hoard them because we have no intention of using them...but we can’t without calling...and we don’t want to do that because we’re afraid we’ll lose the ones we have.

Anyone have any idea what’s going on or have experienced this before????

Hi everyone! Here now and something very odd is happening with our FP+ and wanted to see if anyone has any clue what’s going on or has been experiencing the same thing.

Starting yesterday and continuing today, we have been unable to modify either the paid CL FP + or the free ones. We didn’t realize it yesterday because we stuck to our plans until the last ride of the day and when we tried to modify it and couldn’t, we assumed DSS messed up and accidentally booked one of the free FP+ as one of the CL ones. But we’re at HS today and had CL FP scheduled for this morning and free ones for EP in the afternoon and decided we didn’t want to go back to EP, so we tried to modify the ones we prebooked there (or cancel them altogether) to get ones here, but neither the app nor the website will let us.

Curiously, we have actually been able to add more FP here...we currently hold 6, only one of which is the paid CL variety. We have a CL TOT that’s good at 1 pm, then our 3 remaining EP passes for later this afternoon (frozen, living with the land, and spaceship earth), and then we were able to add another TOT here for later tonight, plus a Star Tours. We would really like to cancel the 3 EP and not hoard them because we have no intention of using them...but we can’t without calling...and we don’t want to do that because we’re afraid we’ll lose the ones we have.

Anyone have any idea what’s going on or have experienced this before????
Hard to tell. Really the only way to know what's going on would be to ask a CL CM or DSS.

it sounds like they have become some type of 'anytime' FP. You said you can book more FP: can you overlap the times with your existing ones? if so, I wouldn't worry about cancelling them and just enjoy the extra FPs.

Reactions: CJN
Ahh! I am flustered, I don't know why but I was thinking I had until the end of March instead of tomorrow for my fastpasses for the end of May. I am doing a split stay so would that mean I have to do it twice on each check out day? And I haven't gotten an emails or calls so that means I have to contact DSS myself, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter