Trails End changes?

Last night picked up the Giddy-Up and Go, put it on ice went to MK for parade/fireworks and heated everything up when we got back and again was as good as the last trip. Also with the DDE $17.03 for 10 pieces of chicken (2 wings, 2 breasts, 3 legs and 3 thighs), coleslaw, a boat load of fries and 4 biscuits to feed 3 adults is probably one of the best values to be had. We have 4 pieces of chicken left over today for lunch for at least two of us, so 3 dinners and 2 lunches all adults works out to under $3.50/meal :thumbsup2

Larry

I will agree,,, the Giddy-Up & Go is a good deal, and I love T.E. fried chicken. Now that you & I have admitted to it being a good deal, the "Disney Food Spys" that lurk on this board will probably up the price and down-size the amount of food.:sad2:

Question...how do you reheat the fries so that they are not "nasty fries"? Reheating fries in a microwave just doesn't cut it.

BTW....don't you ever go outside your trailer, Larry?? I must have gone past your site a bazillion times looking to meet you, and nairy saw a whisker!! I'm not one to go knocking on doors of RV's if I've never met you before. I don't know why, cause I don't mind others knocking on mine. I guess I'm shy. :rotfl2:

IQuestion...how do you reheat the fries so that they are not "nasty fries"? Reheating fries in a microwave just doesn't cut it.

Reheat fries in the oven.

Here is another great meal and budget also. We go to Sonny's BBQ get the family meal for $30.00 and can feed 3 of us 2 meals from it. mmmmmmmmm.

Reheat fries in the oven.

Here is another great meal and budget also. We go to Sonny's BBQ get the family meal for $30.00 and can feed 3 of us 2 meals from it. mmmmmmmmm.

Where is Sonny's BBQ ??

I will agree,,, the Giddy-Up & Go is a good deal, and I love T.E. fried chicken. Now that you & I have admitted to it being a good deal, the "Disney Food Spys" that lurk on this board will probably up the price and down-size the amount of food.:sad2:

Question...how do you reheat the fries so that they are not "nasty fries"? Reheating fries in a microwave just doesn't cut it.

BTW....don't you ever go outside your trailer, Larry?? I must have gone past your site a bazillion times looking to meet you, and nairy saw a whisker!! I'm not one to go knocking on doors of RV's if I've never met you before. I don't know why, cause I don't mind others knocking on mine. I guess I'm shy. :rotfl2:

We heat them up in either the regular oven or convection/toaster oven. Same with the chicken and biscuits.

Larry

We love them, and so does John. My favorite is their sliced pork. mmmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter