Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

I signed up for the earlier time slot because I doubt they would force anybody out of the land/park. Although they could give out colored wristbands to ride on the rides.

For my Pandora preview they didn’t force anybody out so I was there for a few hours.

I signed up for the earlier time slot because I doubt they would force anybody out of the land/park. Although they could give out colored wristbands to ride on the rides.

For my Pandora preview they didn’t force anybody out so I was there for a few hours.
Same here. I have a a friend who’s not a passholder and who’ll be waiting for me outside the land. I plan to ride everything but TSM and then use our FP to ride it again together when he gets there.

Don't give up hope .... the wait times have already really gone down since opening day, many reporting the evenings are fairly quiet considering it's new. I think most will exit the land quickly to get in line for something else just opening.

Thanks. I just settled on my HS day to be the Thursday or Friday of my trip because my Monday for FP is 60+1 and figured it will be impossible to get. Thursday is 60+4
Honestly it might work better in your favor. The AP event is in the morning, it'll be crowded by park opening for non AP guests, then guests like you who want to avoid the land/park just because of the event.

So I think you should go and go to TSL at night. The land has been said to look better at night when lit up, it'll be hot but you won't have the sun beating on you while in line, and crowds will be much lower at night vs the mornings of the AP event. Even on non AP days it's recommended to skip rope drop and knock out the rides in the last 60-90min of park closing.

And you haven't picked FP's yet, so can still try to grab one for night time

Ok. I like your positivity. I will attempt to get evening fastpasses and see how it goes. Thanks

But the Pandora preview was for a couple hours each session, and they had an hour between sessions to empty the land.

This is different, and I do hope they don't allow anyone from session one to ride, shop or eat during session two.

I wonder why it’s not on Monday’s. I know Sunday has EMH, but not Monday. Hoping it stays that way since my first HS day is Monday and I don’t want to be behind crowds on our first day.

I have a trip booked for 9/27-10/1 and was able to register for the 7-8am on 9/27. I desperately tried to get Friday 9/28, but was unable to get it. Is this event worth flying in a day earlier for?? I can easily change my flight, but I’d be adding an additional hotel night.

But the Pandora preview was for a couple hours each session, and they had an hour between sessions to empty the land.

This is different, and I do hope they don't allow anyone from session one to ride, shop or eat during session two.

I’ll be anxiously awaiting reports from the first 2 mornings. I might ask a CM when we are in HS 9/4. I’d like to know what to expect!

I agree with the riding but I can't see them turning people away from spending money on food or shopping

I’ll be anxiously awaiting reports from the first 2 mornings. I might ask a CM when we are in HS 9/4. I’d like to know what to expect!

Yeah .... part of me is mad I picked more sleep over the first session because now I see folks who want to stay on in to the second session. :sad2:

I agree with the riding but I can't see them turning people away from spending money on food or shopping

I hear you on the shopping but with that food spot having only a couple windows it might get tough to ride and eat within the hour. I would try breakfast there, no interest in other meals.

Yeah .... part of me is mad I picked more sleep over the first session because now I see folks who want to stay on in to the second session. :sad2:

I hear you on the shopping but with that food spot having only a couple windows it might get tough to ride and eat within the hour. I would try breakfast there, no interest in other meals.
I want to try the lunch tarts. Then I considered the kids size s'mores sandwich. Lol

It seems like this event is really limited, though. It filled up so quickly I can't imagine there will be tons of people during an already "slow" time.

Hopefully our email coming later will explain things a bit.

I want to try the lunch tarts. Then I considered the kids size s'mores sandwich. Lol

I hate pop tarts so I can't get that visual out of my head. All the food is .... brown ... and I don't like tater tots. Feels like no variety. Ironically DHS is the one park we feel QS is bad and always book TS. Had some high hopes ... had.

It seems like this event is really limited, though. It filled up so quickly I can't imagine there will be tons of people during an already "slow" time.

Hopefully our email coming later will explain things a bit.

We'll see, I hope you are right. I still feel like session one should be restricted from session two. I know if I booked one, I would promptly leave because I would respect the folks in session two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter