Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

But the Pandora preview was for a couple hours each session, and they had an hour between sessions to empty the land.

This is different, and I do hope they don't allow anyone from session one to ride, shop or eat during session two.

I agree!! I pondered getting the 7am slot because I'm guessing they are still going to be in there, but with my flight not scheduled to LAND until midnight (I know flights from NYC *tend* to land at least 30 minutes early, but still), being at DHS by 7:45 (let's be real...I'm chronically early, so I'll be there probably by 7:30) is still going to be really early.

Wow, clicked the email as soon as I saw it on my phone and all full.

That filled up fast...

Yes, it sure did. Got the email @ 4:03pm and went to the site at ~4:45 hoping to snag a spot. Only slots left by that point were a few Tuesdays-Thursdays, which wouldn't have worked for us. Went out and back in shortly after that and all gone.

We got a 7am slot on the 2nd day. I don't really know why I chose day 2. We are looking forward to it. I refuse to stand in 110 minute lines, so this may be my only chance at SDD for awhile. We rode the saucers last week and had a blast, wait was only about 30 min.

We got a 7am slot on the 2nd day. I don't really know why I chose day 2. We are looking forward to it. I refuse to stand in 110 minute lines, so this may be my only chance at SDD for awhile. We rode the saucers last week and had a blast, wait was only about 30 min.

Agreed. Although I might be tempted to wait if it’s only an hour in the evening - I’d like to see it at night.

But mainly I wanted to tell you I like your profile pic. ::yes::

well my MDE email is my home email which I only check in the morning.

Guess I will have to get there early on 9/3 to try and ride SDD, already have FP for TSM. I imagine 9/4 and 9/5 would be way more crowded since those are both previews days....

No and we likely won't know. Disney won't disclose those numbers.

People can guess but it's nothing concrete.

If I were to throw out a guess I'd probably say around 250 per time slot

I think that is a pretty good guestimate. I was thinking in the 200 range myself, something similar to EMM.

I was on a social media site yesterday when someone posted that they just made their reservation. I checked my email and sure enough my email was delivered at 3:48PM. It was 3:51 when I clicked on the link and I was booked for 9/13 by 3:56. I attempted to get 9/8 first but it was completely booked.

i imagine the actual numbers will be smaller. I signed up for a Saturday slot in late September but I have no idea if I'll actually be able to go! I'm 2 hrs away and can't think that far ahead but only had a second to make a decision...

I know people are concerned that the AP crowds will linger after 9am. I'm sure that will be the case for some, but we have FPs elsewhere in the park from 9-11. This is just a bonus hour for us. My husband has always wanted to ride Mania several times in a row and this is his chance. :D

I'm going to come back and report how it went, since we are going the first week it's offered.

I know people are concerned that the AP crowds will linger after 9am. I'm sure that will be the case for some, but we have FPs elsewhere in the park from 9-11. This is just a bonus hour for us. My husband has always wanted to ride Mania several times in a row and this is his chance. :D

I'm going to come back and report how it went, since we are going the first week it's offered.

Thanks!

I got the 8am slot on 9/8 and my plan is to do the rides (at least Slinky Dog and Alien Saucers) and get breakfast. Once those are done, I plan to head over to Epcot for the rest of the day as there's not enough in Studios left to hold my interest. (Tower and that's about it. I'd rather spend the rest of my time in a park I know I love.)

Does anyone else think it's only a matter of time before they offer an EMM for toy story land similar to how they do over at MK. Or some sort of add for extra $$$ .At this point I hope they do I rather just pay and get on all the 3 rides in 1 hour than deal with lines, crowds etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter