Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

DisDreaming4116

DIS Veteran
But not the event we all anticipated...

Passholders will gain exclusive access to Toy Story Land in September and will be able to take advantage of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Attendees will get access to the 2 new attractions and Toy Story Mania. Plus, guests will also be able to enjoy tasty snacks over at Woody’s Lunch Box.

Registration for this event will open in the coming weeks and we will notify you as soon as it does. Eligible Passholders may register themselves and 1 Guest.

Are there dates for this? I will be in WDW at the end of September and I want to make sure that my planned HS day won't be an AP only day for Toy Story Land.

September 19 & 26 are Moonlight Magic Event nights for DVC, so no AP dates on those evenings.

YAY! We are already going for a weekend in September but I wouldn't be surprised if the dates don't match up. We are Florida residents so we can plan another trip last minute but sure hope it's a weekend because DH can't take off during the week and his vacation days are already all planned. As I'm typing this I'm thinking to myself, I bet it is a week day because crowds will be lower. :-(

I always thought the land would open by Memorial Day weekend with same previews as Pandora.

So ... they ran late, so late they will barely make the June 30 deadline, no time for full range of preview.

Interesting, more like a Post-View. Why.

Local APs will have already been am sure, maybe this is to get out-of-state APs to book an extra trip during a slow season. After two hurricanes in a row, guarantee bookings are down.

With my luck I either won’t get the email until it’s sold out if at all and/or the event will fall during the Jewish high holidays.... here is to hoping for a FP+ at 60+3 during Wine and Dine Weekend if I want to ride the new stuff

Hopefully it’s in the morning before the park opens. Between the various parties at night that time of year. The mornings would fit into people’s already planned activities than after park close.

Figures. Here now, was hoping to coincidentally luck into AP previews this week. Definitely not booking another trip in September just for an AP "post-view".

I always thought the land would open by Memorial Day weekend with same previews as Pandora.

So ... they ran late, so late they will barely make the June 30 deadline, no time for full range of preview.

Local APs will have already been am sure, maybe this is to get out-of-state APs to book an extra trip during a slow season. After two hurricanes in a row, guarantee bookings are down.

My thoughts exactly! I'm sure someone will tell us our thought is wrong because Disney only announced a "Summer" opening, but I'm guessing someone is paying a few penalties on this project.

I'm guessing I wouldn't be eligible if my dates line up since my AP won't be activated until I get there. :(

As a silver passholder, I'm pretty excited to have an opportunity to sign-up for it but it does seem a bit less exclusive since most of us will have already visited the new space by Sept anyways.

A lot of local ap holders won’t be able to get fast passes since they don’t stay on property. And many aren’t going to want to battle the heat and crowds during the summer.

It’s better than nothing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!