I did not put in for park reservations as I have no intent of actually going in the September sauna time frame.

Ok I modified to December 2022 dates with no up charge and will modify again when 2023 becomes available. Any clue when that will be?

I have a gut feeling that at some point Disney will place a charge on changing up dates. (on top of what the cost of new ticket dates incur, if applicable)

This is money they are leaving on the table and I know if it has ran across my mind, it's has thiers as well.

Dumb ticket date change question: you can only do it on the app, correct? I don't see any way to do it within the my Disney Experience at disneyworld dot com.

I bought my husband an AP when they started reselling them. He has yet to activate it, but MDX says it expires on September 7, 2022. I'm confused, I thought he had a year from activation. Maybe it will reset once he uses it? Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry if this was posted already. Couldn’t find it. Does anyone know what the price is to renew an adult Incredi-pass including tax?

I bought my husband an AP when they started reselling them. He has yet to activate it, but MDX says it expires on September 7, 2022. I'm confused, I thought he had a year from activation. Maybe it will reset once he uses it? Any help would be appreciated.
It will reset when he activates.

I think that means he has a year to activate it. If not activated by then, the amount paid becomes a credit to be used to buy a new AP at whatever the price is at that time.

Hi! I have an upcoming trip but sadly had to cancel a few days of it (associated with an academic conference that went virtual due to COVID). I had planned on one park day during the conference. I was able to absorb the park day into my shortened trip (sacrificing part of a planned resort day) as it was within the usable date window. Unfortunately, this ticket has park hopper. I don’t need park hopper on this now partial park day.

Question: is it possible to transfer the park hopper option to another day/ticket?

Thank you!

Hi! I have an upcoming trip but sadly had to cancel a few days of it (associated with an academic conference that went virtual due to COVID). I had planned on one park day during the conference. I was able to absorb the park day into my shortened trip (sacrificing part of a planned resort day) as it was within the usable date window. Unfortunately, this ticket has park hopper. I don’t need park hopper on this now partial park day.

Question: is it possible to transfer the park hopper option to another day/ticket?

Thank you!
Generally, no.
But, it never hurts to explain carefully and ask nicely.

Prices for tickets starting 2 days before our arrival are cheaper. Since the 8 day tickets we're looking at are valid for 12 days, is there any hidden reason not to buy an earlier start date to save a few bucks? Park reservations will still be allowed for the full validity window, right?

Prices for tickets starting 2 days before our arrival are cheaper. Since the 8 day tickets we're looking at are valid for 12 days, is there any hidden reason not to buy an earlier start date to save a few bucks? Park reservations will still be allowed for the full validity window, right?
Yep - we did exactly that for our December 2020 visit, bought tickets that started earlier than the visit did. As long as the end date includes all your park days, you’re good.

Question about annual pass expiration date... I think sometimes it lists the date the pass actually expires, and sometimes it lists the day you need to activate it by, but it is ever any less than what is listed? For example, I have an unused renewal in my ticket list (at least I think its a renewal, I paid Sorcerer renewal price, but the expiration date is later than I would have thought).

I used to have a Gold pass, but I renewed and it changed to a Sorcerer Pass and I haven't used it since it changed to Sorcerer. For expires it says 10/20/22, and I can't figure out where that expiration date comes from.

Do you think I can really use this pass until 10/20/22 or is there any chance once I activate the pass the expiration will revert back a few months (the pass is unused).

One other thing, I have to stop by the gate to show my DVC card (I'm blue card so this should be fine), but I thought we didn't have to do that for renewals. Is this new with Sorcerers pass? Or do you think maybe he didn't do a renewal and just gave me a new pass and that's why the date doesn't make sense and that's why I have to stop at the gate. I totally don't mind stopping at the gate, I'm just trying to figure out why the expiration date is what it is, and if it will change.

Question about annual pass expiration date... I think sometimes it lists the date the pass actually expires, and sometimes it lists the day you need to activate it by, but it is ever any less than what is listed? For example, I have an unused renewal in my ticket list (at least I think its a renewal, I paid Sorcerer renewal price, but the expiration date is later than I would have thought).

I used to have a Gold pass, but I renewed and it changed to a Sorcerer Pass and I haven't used it since it changed to Sorcerer. For expires it says 10/20/22, and I can't figure out where that expiration date comes from.

Do you think I can really use this pass until 10/20/22 or is there any chance once I activate the pass the expiration will revert back a few months (the pass is unused).

One other thing, I have to stop by the gate to show my DVC card (I'm blue card so this should be fine), but I thought we didn't have to do that for renewals. Is this new with Sorcerers pass? Or do you think maybe he didn't do a renewal and just gave me a new pass and that's why the date doesn't make sense and that's why I have to stop at the gate. I totally don't mind stopping at the gate, I'm just trying to figure out why the expiration date is what it is, and if it will change.
I think you have until 10/20/22 to activate that pass but that when you activate it the expiration date will revert to the expiration of the renewal. Did you actually do the renewal on 10/20/21? Or is 10/20 the expiration of the old AP? If so that may be where that date comes from. In any case, if you paid renewal price, you should have a renewal pass with expiration date consistent with a renewal pass.

We have always had to stop at GR to show our photo ID and DVC member card to activate a renewal pass for a DVC AP.

I have bought tickets online. I will be staying with my husband at a disney hotel. Our kids are staying with family in Orlando and meeting us at each park each day. Can I pick up a plastic ticket for them at guest services at our hotel or do I have to stand in line each day at each park?

Did you actually do the renewal on 10/20/21? Or is 10/20 the expiration of the old AP

neither. But it is almost 30 days after the expiration of the old pass(last date to renew), but even that is still off by about 15 days.

I must be misremembering about not having to activate a renewal. That does sound right now that I think more about it.

thanks.

My daughter is "stuck" in Orlando at a conference after her flight got cancelled. She's on my MDE app and I control her plans, but I want to buy her a park ticket for tomorrow. What is the best way to do that?

So, we had a four day, four park pass that was purchased prior to the pandemic to be used in June 2020. Didn't go but the ticket was supposed to be good until 9/2021. Daughter was not able to go by then and we understood that even though we can't see the ticket in her MDE, it is still there that a cast member could see and it's value can be applied to the purchase of a ticket the next time she goes to WDW. She is planning a trip this summer. What do we do now to get her ticket converted to a new ticket? Who do we call and what information do we need before calling?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter