We’re going to be arriving at Disney this Saturday, and while my husband and I have APs, we didn’t buy one for our son since we didn’t know when we’d feel comfortable taking him with us. Is there still a location like last year where they might sell someone an AP? Or a specific location where a CM with more authority to make this decision would be? Or any rumours as to when AP sales will resume?
He’s 4, so it’ll be his first trip needing a ticket.

I had an annual pass that I had to cancel because of the pandemic, I thought I read somewhere that if you had a pass and had to cancel due to covid that you might be able to purchase one even though they aren’t currently selling them? If this a thing or did I make it up?😁. Finally am able to go back next month now that the Canadian border is open for our first trip since Feb 2020.

I had an annual pass that I had to cancel because of the pandemic, I thought I read somewhere that if you had a pass and had to cancel due to covid that you might be able to purchase one even though they aren’t currently selling them? If this a thing or did I make it up?😁. Finally am able to go back next month now that the Canadian border is open for our first trip since Feb 2020.
Yes, they did; I’m not sure whether they still do or not. It’s worth a call to the Passholder line, (407) 939-7277.

I thought I read somewhere that if you had a pass and had to cancel due to covid that you might be able to purchase one even though they aren’t currently selling them? If this a thing or did I make it up?
That was true before new APs became available for a time this fall. I don’t know if they are still offering it now. I suspect no, but mIght be worth a call.

We have current APs that expire partway through our Thanksgiving trip. I know they won’t let me renew early and I don’t want reservations to book up for the last few days because I have to wait to renew. If I buy each of us tickets so we can make our reservations for the remaining days, will I then be allowed to apply the cost of those tickets to our AP renewals this fall?

I’m pretty sure the answer is yes but I want to double check.

Last edited:
i apologize, but I tried to find my info, but just couldn’t find my situation. We all have gold AP (dvc) and are wondering can you upgrade your Gold AP to the incredible AP. there is 5 months left on the AP and was planning on being in WDW the last couple days of Easter break. If so, is the price difference “incredibly “ higher. If it’s too high, I’m guessing a water park might be plan B. Thank you in advance!

i apologize, but I tried to find my info, but just couldn’t find my situation. We all have gold AP (dvc) and are wondering can you upgrade your Gold AP to the incredible AP. there is 5 months left on the AP and was planning on being in WDW the last couple days of Easter break. If so, is the price difference “incredibly “ higher. If it’s too high, I’m guessing a water park might be plan B. Thank you in advance!
I don't know whether they will allow an upgrade to an existing AP since Incredi-Pass isn't currently available. But for reference these were the prices last fall when APs were available.
  • Incredi-Pass: $1,299 (renewal $1,104)
  • Sorcerer Pass: $899 (renewal $764)
  • Pirate Pass: $699 (renewal $594)
  • Pixie Dust Pass: $399 (renewal $339)

I don't know whether they will allow an upgrade to an existing AP since Incredi-Pass isn't currently available. But for reference these were the prices last fall when APs were available.
  • Incredi-Pass: $1,299 (renewal $1,104)
  • Sorcerer Pass: $899 (renewal $764)
  • Pirate Pass: $699 (renewal $594)
  • Pixie Dust Pass: $399 (renewal $339)

thanks for responding. We get the dvc price so I guess we could look that up on the dvc website. Maybe I’ll give the passholder number. i know we can renew, as we did ours this weekend. My granddaughters gold dvc APs don’t expire until June.

thanks for responding. We get the dvc price so I guess we could look that up on the dvc website. Maybe I’ll give the passholder number. i know we can renew, as we did ours this weekend. My granddaughters gold dvc APs don’t expire until June.
Unfortunately, there was no DVC discount on the new passes (before sales of new passes were paused) so the DVC price is the same as the posted price.

Out of town family coming and I'm trying to buy tickets (we are AP's so I never pay attention to tickets!)

Going for just 2 days, but want a park hopper for only one of those. Can we buy two single day tickets - one with parkhopping and one without - or do we need to do the 2 day ticket with hopping added to both?

Out of town family coming and I'm trying to buy tickets (we are AP's so I never pay attention to tickets!)

Going for just 2 days, but want a park hopper for only one of those. Can we buy two single day tickets - one with parkhopping and one without - or do we need to do the 2 day ticket with hopping added to both?
You can do that if it's less expensive than a 2-day hopper. And be sure to stop by a ticket window or Guest Relaions to prioritize which ticket gets used first.

Unfortunately, there was no DVC discount on the new passes (before sales of new passes were paused) so the DVC price is the same as the posted price.

true, no discount, but dvc members are allowed to purchase the sorcerer pass. I just renewed my gold AP this weekend and bought the sorcerer AP. My Gold AP expires in March. My granddaughters Gold (dvc) AP expire in June. If I call the passholder line, I’ll share the results. We had to rearrange our trip for February and may be arriving the last 2 days of the Easter block out, so was looking at the possibility of upgrading. If not, the girls will do a water park day.

I think I know the answer, but I'm checking anyway. We will be at Disney this week, (all of us have AP's) we have one person joining us for one day. He will also be going for 2 days with his wife (AP) at the beginning of April. The special Florida resident ticket would be great, except these are weekend trips (booo!)
if he gets a 1 day ticket, can it be upgraded to a 3-day ticket before he leaves, that he can then use in April? Or will the 3 days need to be used within 10 days (or whatever the ticket window is)
I THINK it would need to be used within the 10 days from his first day, but thought I'd get a concrete answer from the experts.

if he gets a 1 day ticket, can it be upgraded to a 3-day ticket before he leaves, that he can then use in April?
A regular 3-day ticket must be used within 5 days of the designated start date. So no, adding days to a ticket for this weekend will not keep it good for use in April. I'm not sure of all the block-out dates for FL Resident tickets, but there isn't a regular ticket that will hold for that long. There probably isn't a lot of savings from a 3-day ticket vs a 1-day and a 2-day, anyway.

I am going in April. I bought my tickets for me, hubby and dd through Disney website, my sister bought hers and her friend who is joining us through Disney as well. I am assuming I want to somehow link these to be able to set up adv res for all of us, just unclear on easiest way to link them! Do I add my sis and friend as a guest and send them an email? Or am I over thinking this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter