Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

On this date last year, Lady H and I started this TR. We never imagined we would drag it out this long. With work and life often getting in the way, this TR has survived a long drawn out process. It’s barely alive and has been on life support long enough. I think it’s time to pull the plug and send this TR to its final resting place.

I don't remember having a DnR on this TR. :rotfl2: I can't believe it's been a year already. That sure went fast.

“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” (Margaret Mead)

Love this quote!

Lady H and I once again prepare to head back to DL. We bought park hopper passes and by golly we were going to get our use out of them today.

There is a reason we are the Thumpers! We hopped till we dropped!

One thing we wanted to do, but didn’t do and are now headed back to do, shoo be doo be doo,

I was expecting one of T-Man's songs here...:rolleyes1

was to take night photos of DL. We had some from DCA, maybe not all of DCA, but we did have some. With the exception of the few we took of Fantasmic, we have zero of the rest of DL. We make our way out of DCA and head on over back to DL.

That is probably because the majority of the time we spent at DCA, and when we were at DL, we seemed to make it a marathon to see how much we could do in as little time as possible. What was it Gene Wilder said in Willy Wonka...

"So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it."

Anyways, quite a few people were thinking like us. People were rushing over to DL. I think most are hoping to catch the 2nd showing of Fantasmic. We make our way down Main Street. It seems there was just as many coming in as there was coming. At least this will help balance out the crowd level.

We all need a little balance in life right?

We make our way towards the castle. We’re hoping to take a few more pictures with Walt and Mickey. Unfortunately so were several Japanese people. We waited, (queue Jeopardy music)...................................and waited.........................................................and waited.........................................................until finally we gave up waiting and just took some pictures of W & M.

These were some of my favorite pictures.

These people would not leave or move. We were lucky to even take some pictures. While taking pictures, we hear a voice. “Our final showing of The Magic, The Memories and You will be starting in 15 minutes.” I start thinking, “Walt is that you? Are you back from the grave? And why do you sound like a woman?”

It was Tinkerbell!!!

We had totally forgot about this night time show. It’s probably already packed. We rush over to Small World in the hopes of at least getting a decent viewing spot. Upon our grand entrance we see it isn’t packed yet. In fact, there’s hardly anyone at all. We waited around for the show to start and grabbed a spot as close to the rail as we could get. 5 minutes til show time and not many people have come. Lady H and I had the railing all to ourselves. As it if we reserved this area and no one else was allowed to stand by it. The only thing we can think of is that everyone already saw the first show, then moved on to watch the fireworks and Fantasmic. Either way, we enjoyed having this space all to ourselves.

I remember watching people walking up and thinking, Prac! They are going to try to scoot into our spot, and then they would all head down the ramp to the ride. This happened like 3 or 4 times before I stopped being paranoid that we were going to get flooded with people on either side of us and wouldn't be able to enjoy the show from our prime spot.

The Magic,The Memories and You was (yes WAS, as in it no longer exists) a night time show that took place at IASW. It seems Lady H and I got lucky to see one of the last few days for this show as the last official showing was on Labor Day of 2012; 3 days after we had seen it. Disney used several projectors to create this show. It was a show based on photos taken by the Photopass photographers and some of Disney’s animations. If you happened to have your photos taken by a Photopass photographer the day you visit, then there was a slight chance that your picture could land up in this show. This show also used to take place at WDW, although we never got the chance to see it at WDW. The show at WDW has since been replaced with a similar night time show called “Celebrate the Magic.”

For being a show we or at least I didn't know existed, it was awesome!

On our way to Splash Mountain, we soon came to find out why there was no crowd at Small World; because mostly everyone was by Tom Sawyer’s Island watching Fantasmic. The CM’s did a pretty decent job keeping a path clear so we could just walk by. As we walked by, we notice other people have discovered our viewing spot. I’ll let them stand there for now, but when we come back in the future, they best be moving.

We will have to find a sign that says, "Reserved for Mr & Mrs. Thumper."

Right now our objective is to get to Splash; not to ride it but to just take a night time picture of it. If we really wanted to, we could’ve ridden it. If I recall, the wait time was only like 10 minutes. Neither one of us wanted to get wet this late in the night. We finally managed to dry off from our soaking on GRR. This is one ride we’ve never done in the dark. There is a first time for everything, so we may have to ride it in the dark next trip. Doesn’t it look like it would be fun to ride in the dark?

If i remember correctly, I think you did want to ride it, but I didn't want to walk around at night before getting in a shuttle, soaking wet. Of course by that time I was a little cranky because we had been out all day and it was pretty late.

Now you would think since the primary reason we went back to DL was take night photos, we would’ve taken better pictures. These are some of the best we took.

I blame it on the adult beverages!

On our way out we stop to take one last picture of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle

*Sniff sniff* Although I know we will be going back in October, and it has been a year since we saw that...it's still sad when you take that final pic of the park before leaving.

Why is it, this last ride is always the longest?

Because you don't want to deal with what is ahead of you, and don't want to leave what's behind you.

Nothing major to report on this shuttle ride, but we did have to carry on a tradition that was started on this bus. Well not so much of a tradition but a nice gesture. The passing of the shuttle passes. The passes that were passed on to us, were still good for a few more days. We found a couple on vacation with their children. Since childs passes are much cheaper than adults, we struck up a conversation with them. We asked them if they just started vacation, which they had and then offered them the passes. We told them there were probably only a couple of days left, but this would help them out a little. They accepted them and thanked us whole heartedly just as we did with the lady who gave them to us.

It was a great feeling to do something kind for them, even though we had never met them before. Keep the circle going. Reminds me of this video I saw.

Pay it Forward

Soon we arrive at our shuttle stop one last time. It was a quiet walk back to the resort. Not because we were tired, but because we knew this was it. The dreaded time when you know vacation is officially coming to an end.

I was tempted to make T-Man push me in the luggage cart once we got to the resort, but decided it may not be that great of an idea. Especially since we were on the 2nd floor and there were no elevators. :upsidedow

Lady H and I got back to the resort and continued packing. We had packed a little on our non-park day, but now we really needed to pack. Our flight leaves at 1:55 pm. Which means we have to be at the airport by at least 11:55 am. Which means we have to leave our resort no later than 10:55 am. If traffic is still as bad going to the airport as it was coming from the airport, then we may want to leave sooner than 10:55 am. Which means we have to be up early once again. We leave out only the stuff we need for the morning. Everything else is now packed and ready to go.

This all happened in sort of a blur. What i do remember most is going through every drawer of the place probably 15 times, making sure I didn't miss anything. My worst fear is leaving something important behind and never getting it back.

Now to honor the tradition we did start when we got here, sit out on the balcony and have some beers. Being there are only 4 beers left (3 for me and 1 for her), we made quick disposal of those beers. No more beer, no more park bottles, I guess we’ll take a nap now.

That's so sad. No more DL/DCA, No more beer, No more Simply Lemonades...:sad:

We go through our usual morning routine. Please don’t make me repeat it.

You mean you don't want to repeat how cranky and hideous I am in the morning until I have my cup of coffee? Then how magically I am transformed into a nice, caring human being? :rotfl2:

I program the rental car company’s address into Dru and we’re on the road again. As we drive along, Dru takes us a different route this time. One that doesn’t have tons of construction going on. Good thing I didn’t throw Dru out the window after all. We’re making it back to LAX in no time here. I tell Lady H “How come she didn’t take us this route the first time?” Lady H just shrugged her shoulders and laughed. Along the way we also passed Knott’s Berry Farm. Looks interesting. One of these days we may have to give it try.

I tried desperately to take pictures on our way, but trees and power lines kept getting in my way. Not to mention we were going way too fast for any picture to come out better than a blur.

Anyways when we picked up the car, I opted to fill up the tank before returning it. We found a station about 2 blocks away from the company. I filled up the tank and proceeded to return the car. The person that checked us in comes over, zaps the tag on the car and asks for a gas receipt. I tell him “I’m sorry but I don’t have a gas receipt. I wasn’t told I needed one.” He sounds surprised by comment, "You don't have a receipt?" What part of "I wasn't told I needed one" didn't he understand. I tell him once more "NO. Again, I wasn't told I needed one. Would you like me to bring the transaction up on my phone?" He just shakes his head no, prints out my receipt and we proceed to the shuttle that will take us back to the airport.

To me...the tank is full. What do they need a receipt for? Do they think we stole the gas? Didn't drive it at all? The milage on the car will tell you differently. I did not understand this at all. And honestly the guy was downright rude. I understand having days where you really don't want to deal with it, but the guy was as practically giving us dirty looks. Made me feel like I was sitting in class being served a test and not prepared for it because the teacher never said anything, but then the teacher looks at me and says "Just because I didn't tell you about the test, doesn't mean you shouldn't study for one!"

That . He charged me for the gas anyways. Not much I can do about it now. I’ll write a complaint to the main office when I get home. The reason this really ticked us off was because on the day we picked up the car, there were at least 2 employees we came in contact with that could've informed us about this. Neither one did. And even more, when I offered to bring up the transaction on my phone and show it to the person checking us in and he said no.

Needless to say, we were not happy. I was close to having the shuttle guy stop and turn right around. This is not the way you want to leave vacation. But I figured, no point. We would end up just arguing and getting more upset. I wanted to leave on a good note.

Back on the shuttle to the airport, we soon we get to checkpoint Charlie at LAX. I mean we literally get to a checkpoint.

“¿Que Paso Vato?”

:lmao: I forgot about this. Anytime we are close to a checkpoint, I laugh, because they don't really do anything at all to make sure your legal or not. Since we live in a state that borders Mexico, anytime we have to go down to Las Cruces, we end up having to go through one on the way home, and they just look at us and guide us through. I'm tempted one day to look up at them and say, "Que Tal...Queres un cerveza?" Just to see what they would say. I'd never have the guts, but it would be fun!

Ok, I didn’t really say that. I’m sure I would’ve been dragged off the shuttle and detained against my own free will. Even if I willed it, I would still be detained. Being on the shuttle we were allowed a free get out jail card. Our driver was just waived on through. Anyone in a car wasn’t so lucky. They had to stop, be strip searched, tires taken off the cars, trunks inspected and then submitted to a full body scan.

After going through all that would they still have to go through it all again at the airport? or would they get a fastpass through security I wonder? :rotfl:

We’re dropped off at the same place we got picked up. Lightning McQueen is still in the same spot. We proceed to check in our bags and prepare to go through yet another check-point. We both passed through with flying colors. Since we made it back faster than what we thought we would, we have some time to eat. We spot California Pizza Kitchen. This is one of our favorite places to eat. We had planned on eating at the one close to where we were staying. We just never got a chance to make it. This must be density.

I don't know if CPK is "density" but it sure made my body mass more dense after eating it!

I tell Lady H we’re flying over the ocean.

I'm not a good flyer. As you all know, I'm afraid of heights, hence the "dumb wife" banter when i get on any major rides. I never sit by the window on a plane. I try to take the aisle seat if I can, because it's farther away from the window, and I'm not tempted to look over and see that we are floating in the air with nothing visible under us except for clouds. Which will not break our fall if we so happen to go down! T-Man knows this about me. He always takes the window seat and most of the time will oblige me and give him his hand to hold during takeoff and landing. At least he did, until I almost crushed his hand once. :confused3 Anyway...knowing all of this about me. After 10 years of being together and coming up on 6 years of being married, he tells me to "look" out the window! :sad2: :scared:

Now’s a good time to pay attention to the safety procedures the flight attendants point out to you. Put your oxygen mask on first. Forget about the kids until you have yours on, then pick to save the one with the most potential. Don’t worry if granny is struggling she’s already lived a full life, and on and on. I think the most important one to pay attention to here is about the flotation device under the seat.

I don't know how well that floatation device will work after being stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the sharks, whales, and other sea creatures to "help" you. For that matter...we saw how well those floatation devices worked for the people on Titanic...:scared:

“They’re making another left turn.”

One of my favorite lines from Bubba J!

I cropped the photo to bring it in a little closer and pointed out a few things that really stand out.

I honestly didn't see it until T-Man pointed it all out to me.

This would be my final glimpse of DLR for this vacation, but hopefully it won’t be the last time we ever see it. I wave one last goodbye, turn on my ipod and take a nap. Soon we would arrive back in Albuquerque, as would all our luggage. We call our Chauffeur (aka D’MIL). She picks us up and Miss Daisy moves to the back seat.

:lmao: My mother, bless her, has become spoiled by T-Man driving whenever we are in her car. So we have begun to call her Ms. Daisy. Seeing as she prefers to be chauffeured everywhere. Our favorite line in the house now is:

"Yes'm Miss Daisy!"

Some how I’m stuck driving again. We stop to eat some New Mexican style cuisine at one of our favorite restaurants and head on home;

Had to have our chili fix.

Well my friends and fellow Dis’ers, this concludes our adventure of Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland. We are happy to say we will be returning to DLR this year and can’t wait. We have a few Dis meets in the works, but always welcome more. We hope you have all enjoyed this TR as much as we have enjoyed telling it. We’ll post one final chapter for some final thoughts and words. Post the remaining links to our pictures and comment on any comments. Please stick around with us just a while longer before we pull the plug.

Great job Honey! It's sad to see it over. It was nice to relive it all, and to do so with our friends here. I'm sure we will have some last minute messages before putting this to bed.

It was the best of TR's, it was the longest of TR's...:p

It was great reading about DL. I've wanted to go there since kindergarten when I first went to WDW. I was intrigued by the HM stretching room. They said one of them the ceiling went up and the other was an elevator and I've always wanted to feel the difference for myself. Now, of course I want to go to DL for, well, everything. Plus its the original Disney Park so I have to see it, its classic. I just hope I get there one day soon.

That was quite a list of things you didn't get to see. It's good you're going back soon.

Really enjoyed tagging along, Thumpers! We really hope to get back out there one day. Some day... :scratchin

Cindy

Hi Mr & Mrs T! :wave1:

Little tired, so I'll catch up on your TR a little later. Just wanted to pop in and let ya know I didn't forgetcha.

It was great reading about DL. I've wanted to go there since kindergarten when I first went to WDW. I was intrigued by the HM stretching room. They said one of them the ceiling went up and the other was an elevator and I've always wanted to feel the difference for myself. Now, of course I want to go to DL for, well, everything. Plus its the original Disney Park so I have to see it, its classic. I just hope I get there one day soon.

That was quite a list of things you didn't get to see. It's good you're going back soon.

I recommend it to anyone! It never fails to surprise me how just the sight of the gates can turn a 33 year old adult into a 6 year old child. :confused3 But since I hadn't been here since I was 19, everything was almost brand new to me. I can't wait to go back!

Really enjoyed tagging along, Thumpers! We really hope to get back out there one day. Some day... :scratchin

Cindy

I hope you do too. It's worth the wait ::yes::

Well Howdy stranger!!!

Little tired, so I'll catch up on your TR a little later. Just wanted to pop in and let ya know I didn't forgetcha.

I hope you had an amazing trip. We missed you, but we are glad you still thought of us little people :duck:

Hi Thumpers! I am still working on catching up after our trip. It's hard to believe that your trip was a year ago. Where did the time go? :hourglass:

I ask myself that everyday. :laughing: I didn't realize it had been a year, until T-Man told me.

On another note, we are having a big deal at the local HEB grocery store this weekend for the "Hatch Chili Fest" I can't help but first think of chili as the beef and beans, and then I remembered your chili lesson here on this thread. ::yes:: Anyway I've been informed that you can only get the Hatch chili from Hatch, NM and we only get them here once a year. I bought some things but I missed the roasted peppers. Might have to pick some up tomorrow - don't know how to roast them myself. Are you familiar with these? Are they hot? I couldn't tell because the sauce and sausage I tasted today had Jalapenos in them.

Chili season is in full effect here in NM. Everytime i get off the train, I smell it roasting at the nearby grocery stores. It's the tell tale sign that fall is coming.

:rotfl: I'm glad you paid attention in Chili class that day. It's become such a big deal around here that Chili harvesters, roasters and sellers have specific papers showing that the chili they have is authentic Hatch chili. And a bill was signed, that states that restaurants also have to specify that where the chili they have is coming from, to preserve the authenticity of Hatch chili.

Depending on how late in the season you buy it, can really define how hot it really is. As T-Man said, we have bought some that was specified as mild and ended up being pretty spicy. We just recently had some Green Chili Stew that was given to us for my birthday, and it was hotter than the dickens. (For what it's worth, I have no idea how hot the dickens really are...). We tend to purchase both mild and hot, or medium and hot, depending. But most vendors, if you ask, will let you try it to see how hot it really is. Once it's roasted, we seperate it into baggies and freeze it for the year, that way we can grab a bag of each from the freezer when needed and mix the two together for what we hope is a perfect in-between.

Speaking of...Our local grocery stores are throwing in free roasting with each bag you buy this weekend. Guess what we are doing on our Anniversary. :lmao:

I started a TR of our big adventure with the grandkids - link is in my siggie. Come on over! :wave2:

I'm already there! Can't wait to read more!

Well look who's back? Quick. Contact the mods to close this thread before Ponzi gets a hold of it. We're done with this TR anyways.

J/K. Welcome back. Hope you had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to read all about it.

I don't remember having a DnR on this TR. :rotfl2:

You really should learn to read the contracts before signing them.

I can't believe it's been a year already. That sure went fast.

It sure has. We ended just in time before going on the next trip.

There is a reason we are the Thumpers! We hopped till we dropped!

And plopped where we stopped.

I was expecting one of T-Man's songs here...:rolleyes1

Not a T_Man song but will THIS do?

It was Tinkerbell!!!

That explains it then.

For being a show we or at least I didn't know existed, it was awesome!

::yes:: Too bad it no longer exists.

If i remember correctly, I think you did want to ride it, but I didn't want to walk around at night before getting in a shuttle, soaking wet. Of course by that time I was a little cranky because we had been out all day and it was pretty late.

Well Mrs. Cranky Pants, you'll just have to S--- it up for the next trip. :p

I blame it on the adult beverages!

Yeah, that's it. I like that excuse. Can I use it to?

*Sniff sniff* Although I know we will be going back in October, and it has been a year since we saw that...it's still sad when you take that final pic of the park before leaving.

October will be here before you know it.

I was tempted to make T-Man push me in the luggage cart once we got to the resort, but decided it may not be that great of an idea. Especially since we were on the 2nd floor and there were no elevators. :upsidedow

I would've pushed you in the luggage cart. I don't think I was in any better condition to carry you up to the 2nd floor though.

That's so sad. No more DL/DCA, No more beer, No more Simply Lemonades...:sad:

That's when you know a vacation is truly over. "Why is it, the rum's always gone?"

To me...the tank is full. What do they need a receipt for? Do they think we stole the gas? Didn't drive it at all? The milage on the car will tell you differently. I did not understand this at all. And honestly the guy was downright rude. I understand having days where you really don't want to deal with it, but the guy was as practically giving us dirty looks. Made me feel like I was sitting in class being served a test and not prepared for it because the teacher never said anything, but then the teacher looks at me and says "Just because I didn't tell you about the test, doesn't mean you shouldn't study for one!"

Needless to say, we were not happy. I was close to having the shuttle guy stop and turn right around. This is not the way you want to leave vacation. But I figured, no point. We would end up just arguing and getting more upset. I wanted to leave on a good note.

In case anyone is wondering. Yes, I did write and complain to Thrifty about the service we received in Los Angeles. From the shuttle driver not paying attention the day we first arrived, no one informing us about the gas receipt, to the rude attendant checking us in. Being a Blue Chip member, I found the service at this place to be the worst we ever encountered considering we have rented in Las Vegas, Orlando and San Diego. I wasn't really expecting anything but they did provide us with a voucher for $25 off on our next car rental. Next trip Lady H and I will be renting from San Diego again. It was much easier and more pleasant.

"Que Tal...Queres un cerveza?"

Yeah and they'll probably tell you.

"Muy bien gracias. ¿Par donde vas senora? ¿Puede salir del caro para mí por favor? Gracias."

he tells me to "look" out the window! :sad2: :scared:

Well I know how much you like to look at the ocean. I thought you would want to see it from a different point of view this time.

I don't know how well that floatation device will work after being stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the sharks, whales, and other sea creatures to "help" you. For that matter...we saw how well those floatation devices worked for the people on Titanic...:scared:

They worked really well. It's the freezing cold water that did most of them in.

I honestly didn't see it until T-Man pointed it all out to me.

Well you would've seen it sooner if you would've looked out the window. :rolleyes1

Had to have our chili fix.

It was a very long week without it. We'll have to remember to take some along with us next trip. :thumbsup2

Great job Honey!

You too honey.

It's sad to see it over. It was nice to relive it all, and to do so with our friends here. I'm sure we will have some last minute messages before putting this to bed.

Yes, it won't be long now before I notify the mods to close it. Giving people a chance to post any final questions, thoughts or comments.

Are you trying to get at something here? :confused3 :lmao:

It was great reading about DL.

We're really glad you enjoyed it.

Plus its the original Disney Park so I have to see it, its classic. I just hope I get there one day soon.

I'm sure one day you will. Everything is possible for one who has faith.

It is a good thing. When we started to look at the DL website and everything we missed, we discovered it was quite a bit. I think the unusually hot weather had a lot to do with that. We wanted to mostly do things that would keep us cool and out of the heat. Being so many of DL's queue's are outdoors; if the wait was more than 20 minutes, we decided to just skip them. Hopefully October weather is much better.

I was going to read through all the rest of the TR... but it'd be too big a chunk to swallow all at once, so I'm gonna tackle it a chapter at a time. K?

This is where I left off... sorry if stuff's been covered already.

I swear I would have gotten this up sooner,

Yeah! What's with that!?!?

however, in the past 2 months, I have had, not 1 but 2 summits to prepare for and execute.

We don't have capital punishment up here... :rolleyes1:

Needless to say, I've been going a little crazy.

"going"??

Hopefully this will keep the village from coming after us with the torches...at least for a while.

Ah. Execute then revive with lightning.

check.

However, when you have actual cars characters trying to run you over, that’s another story.

Or when you have actual cars running you over.... but let's hear your story first!

I think another beer was in order…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BofddwtPBPw

On second thought.... yeah, it's fine. Go ahead.

Of course since our last trip to WDW, T-Man has been on a kick to find hidden Mickey’s everywhere.
The picture’s a little blurry I know, but you can still make out the hidden Mickey. This was over one of the doors.

Sometimes I wonder how many hidden Mickeys are actually meant as such or are just architectural designs. Like at some point does someone say, "Hey Bob! I like the hidden Mickey you put above the door."

"What? I have no idea what you're talk.... ummm... Yeah, I did that on purpose. Yeah."

My favorite Disney show, has been Beauty and the Beast. I can watch that over and over again, and never get tired of it. Until now…

Why don't you like it anymore? :rolleyes:

Oh…you want to actually get details about the show…What’s that? And pictures? Geez…You all want everything don’t you?

In a word?

Yes.

Problem?

OK…You twisted my arm.

Sorry about that. Got all excited. Hope it's feeling better now.

Most of these pictures were taken by T-man because my camera died on me pretty much as soon as the show started.

RIP Mrs T's camera.

We hardly knew ya.

Sorry, I'll try to stay focused.

As the show opened up, we are transported to a deserted land, where camels roamed on the hot sand and no one dared venture for fear of never returning.

If there're camels roaming, it's not deserted is it?

I'd like to visit a desserted land, though. As long as you don't get sand in my chocolate sauce.

I don’t remember if this guy had a name at all…But he set the mood for the story…

Biff. His name is Biff.

We begin with the sultan, thinking he has the one true person who will do his bidding for him, makes some poor schmuck go down the mouth of the Cave of Wonders (please insert the echo into your mind as you read that) to retrieve the golden lamp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nL21u2fCZk

(love that scene)

Lucky for him, a beautiful woman, wondering through the towns market happens to come to his rescue.

I wander who that could be?

It is only after they do not heed her orders, that they find out this beautiful woman is in disguise and she really is the Princess.

Get outta town!!

Never would have guessed that.

The sultan thinks this guy has Ba…I…er…mean…guts…

Bats?
Bananas?
Bashfulness?
Sleepiness?
Dopeyness?

uhhh....

where were you again?

and thinks he could be his saving grace when it comes to the Cave of Wonders (echo echo echo).

hello? hello? hello?

“…Look at this trove, treasures untold, how many wonders can one cavern hold, looking around here you’d think, sure, she’s got everything…”

Oh wait…Wrong story.

and yet... it does fit.

well done

All he has now is the lamp and a new friend, the magic carpet. Because everyone needs a friend that can fly…

When I first met Ruby, she was (briefly) interested in trying to be a flight attendant.
Primarily so she could say, "Marry me, fly free."

He rubs the lamp after his new friend shows him what to do, and Viola! er…Voila!

:rotfl: I use that expression all the time.

Almost nobody gets it. :sad2:

Instant smurf!

:laughing:

I mean…Genie. It’s easy to get them confused. I mean, he’s blue…

Why Genie so sad?

Random spontaneous musical number ensues, while the Genie tells Aladdin how he has never had a friend like him.

Ah. That's why. Forever alone Genie.

Meanwhile back at the ranch…er…I mean…Castle…

Another old expression that's fallen out of use.

Of course I usually use, "Meanwhile, back at the outhouse... things are piling up."

Jasmine’s father is trying to marry her off to Jafar, because there have been no other suitable prince’s for her.

I never quite got that. Jafar is a royal vizier. Not a prince. Odd that the king would settle for that.

Sorta like: "I can't decide between the red Ferrari or the black one... so I'll take this '72 Pinto instead.

“Anything is possible if Snookie is a mother!”

:lmao:

At some point there were some people who started leaving in the middle of the show and Genie spouts off, “I haven’t seen this many people leave in the middle of a show since the Justin Beiber concert.”

Is there anyone who actually likes Justin Bieber?

Or will admit to it?

Aladdin uses his last wish to give Genie his freedom, he and Jasmine live happily ever after…The End!

Thanks for the TR!!

what? There's more? But you said... oh never mind.

We decided to take the time to get on the ride since we were in the vicinity. We got into the raft with another couple who were pretty outgoing.

How pretty were they?

Now with this ride, I think it’s hard to really say whether I really liked it or not. I would categorize it with Animal Kingdoms Kali River Rapids.

Which is how I'd categorize KRR... Can't really say whether or not I like it.

I was pleasantly surprised that once over the hill, you are slowly lowered into the rapids.

They dump you in fast if you're young. But for those of us who are over the hill, they take it easy. Of course I'm not categorizing you as over the hill, Heather.

Mike, however...

Luckily for most of the ride we were facing straight ahead, going along with the ride. It’s so much better than being the one facing where you just came from and having to gauge the faces of the others in the car to find out what is in store for you.

Never thought of that. But it's true!

We have to take shuttle #8. Shuttle #8 is on the other platform. It’s like trying to get onto platform 9 ¾…Luckily we don’t have to take a running start into a pillar.

Why was it so difficult to get to #8? Packed with people? Had to cross traffic? :confused3

We came here the first day, to eat at Johnny Rockets, tonight; we are dining at The Cheesecake Factory. We don’t have one in NM, so any chance we get to eat here, we take it.

Yup. Us too. We ate at the one in Honolulu. I'll never forget the first time I saw one. I think my eyes popped out of their sockets.

For dessert, The options were endless. T-Man always goes for the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake.

:thumbsup2 Good choice.

Me on the other hand, I have to try a new one each time.

I do that too. Sometimes I'm disappointed, other times I find a new favorite.

After a little wandering, we finally found what we hoped was the stop since there was no sign or marker stating so, but there were a few people in Disney gear standing around. As we waited, more people started coming out of the hotel near-by and waiting with us, so we hoped we were in the right area.

This way to the egress!

So once in the shuttle, it was a hop, skip and a jump to the park entrance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuQ_Wcxjb_c

You coulda walked that far!

As T-Man made a pit stop, I sauntered over to the little market store next

I would normally say I prefer to sashay, but I'll refrain this time.

I had been eyeing the pickles there and decided to grab one along with a bottle of water. As I waited in line to make my purchase, T-Man came to join me and just shook his head. He knew I had wanted one for a while. Every time we passed that place I would eye them. Now he looked at me with that curious look he gets when he’s thinking and said “Only one?” I sagged my shoulders in defeat and went and grabbed another one. He knows me too well.

:laughing: I love pickles too!

Around 7:30, they let the rope drop, and allowed everyone to race to their positions. This is the fun part. Staking out your spot, and then not moving for the next 2 hours.

Disney occupational hazard.

I gave T-Man the all clear to run ahead and find the spot he wanted. I wasn’t picky.

You were pickley, though.

I leaned back against the railing and began to read the DIS while we waited.

Smart phone? Or was there Wi-Fi?

I decided this would also be a good time to snack on my pickle.

See? Toldja.

Just because it’s colorful doesn’t make it less scary!

I disagree. I think making it colorful does make it less scary.

This time, we made a pact that during this show, we would just enjoy it. No pictures, no video, you all got that the last time anyway, but we wanted to take in the full effect. I absolutely adore this show. So it was nice to be able to watch it without worrying about capturing certain pieces.

Sometimes ya gotta just take the time to smell (or watch in this case) the roses.

Flo’s V8 Café, and the street light.

That street light almost looks like a pair of menacing red eyes.

But our day is still not completely over. I’ll let T-Man finish it off. I hope you can stay with us for the final installment of this TR, as Mike takes us home…Literally 

Well... I dunno.... Oh, all right. I'll stick around. As long as I don't have to wait too long.

Thanks for the chapter Heather! :goodvibes

On this date last year, Lady H and I started this TR. We never imagined we would drag it out this long.

uhhhh... congratulations?

With work and life often getting in the way, this TR has survived a long drawn out process.

So now you know the secret.

Next time you start a TR... make sure you quit your jobs first.

What?

It’s barely alive and has been on life support long enough.

Oh, stop it. It's been doing just fine.

“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” (Margaret Mead)

Except for that guy over there. I'm just like him.

When did we get a floor length mirror?

Lady H and I once again prepare to head back to DL.

Heh. Sounds like you're prepping for an assault on enemy territory.

One thing we wanted to do, but didn’t do and are now headed back to do, shoo be doo be doo, was to take night photos of DL.

do lang do lang do lang

I gotta say this is still my favorite part about DLR. Both parks being within walking distance of each other. Only about 2 minutes to walk from one gate to the other. Unlike WDW where the closest walk to the next park is 15 minutes; and those parks being Epcot to DHS, or vice versa.

Although, I do like the Monorail between MK & Epcot. I sure wish they could (or would) connect all the parks with the monorail.

Anyways, quite a few people were thinking like us.

Which is all right... It's not a good thing if they think like me....

"Hasenpfeffer? Hasenpfeffer... Hasenpfeffer? Hasenpfeffer!" Repeat at least 26 times a day.

At least.

We’re hoping to take a few more pictures with Walt and Mickey. Unfortunately so were several Japanese people. We waited, (queue Jeopardy music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4

...................................and waited.........................................................and waited.........................................................until finally we gave up waiting and just took some pictures of W & M.

Oh, good. Did you have to wait?

I start thinking, “Walt is that you? Are you back from the grave?

Ever wish those old rumours of him being frozen were true? I wonder how those started anyway.

And why do you sound like a woman?

Ummm.... Parts fell off during the thawing process??

We rush over to Small World in the hopes of at least getting a decent viewing spot. Upon our grand entrance we see it isn’t packed yet. In fact, there’s hardly anyone at all.

No surprise, really. I avoid IASW like the plague, too.

The Magic,The Memories and You was (yes WAS, as in it no longer exists) a night time show that took place at IASW.

It wasn't displayed on the castle in DL?

Now that we got the brief history lesson out of the way, I bet you want to see some pictures.

::yes::

And this is Small World after the show. Pretty isn’t it. (Note the lady that has her stroller parked where they ask people not to Park Strollers).

Good catch.

What do you mean you want pictures from the show? We were too busy watching the show that we didn’t take any.

What? How dare you enjoy yourselves at our expense?

Ok, ok. No need to send the lynch mob after us.

mob-smiley2.gif

As we walked by, we notice other people have discovered our viewing spot. I’ll let them stand there for now, but when we come back in the future, they best be moving.

Yeah! Who do they think they are, anyway?

sheesh.

Doesn’t it look like it would be fun to ride in the dark?

Actually... yes it does! :thumbsup2

Now just like MK, DL is a dry land.

This land's a dry land
That land's a dry land
With Sunny D's
or Simply Lemonades

It may be a dry land, but we came prepared.

This land's a ....

oh forget it.

Lady H and I decide that its time to call it a night. What exactly we’re calling it remains to be determined,

Bob. Call it Bob. Bob's a good solid name.

It’s not too far of a walk, but after a long day, its like walking the Green Mile and we all know that dead men and women tell no tales (where have I heard that before).

I could suggest a few places... but I don't wanna be morbid.

Good-Bye Disneyland.

Until we meet again.

And that's where I'm calling it a day. Thanks for the chapter, Mike! And all the pics! :goodvibes

Run for the hills!

I would've replied to this over the weekend, but Lady H and I were busy celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary. Did a little weekend get away at a local hotel/casino resort.

Now I've often pondered this choice. If everyone was running to the hills, would you be able to get there? And would you be any safer there than anywhere else? I mean if its truly the end, you're doomed no matter where you are.

I would've replied to this over the weekend, but Lady H and I were busy celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary. Did a little weekend get away at a local hotel/casino resort.

Now I've often pondered this choice. If everyone was running to the hills, would you be able to get there? And would you be any safer there than anywhere else? I mean if its truly the end, you're doomed no matter where you are.

1. Happy Anniversary! :cheer2:
2. Depends on the end... Tidal wave? Rivers of molten lava? Yeah, high ground is usually a good thing. And would I be able to get there? Oh, sure. I'd just climb over anyone in my way.

I was going to read through all the rest of the TR... but it'd be too big a chunk to swallow all at once, so I'm gonna tackle it a chapter at a time. K?

K

This is where I left off... sorry if stuff's been covered already.

I like re-runs...It's cool.

Yeah! What's with that!?!?

Well, you know. Life happens. I’m not proud of it…but what can you do?

We don't have capital punishment up here... :rolleyes1:

I thought our Governor abolished the death penalty before he left office last term, but I still have to come to work every day in order to get my paycheck.

"going"??

I was hoping not everyone caught on to that…

Or when you have actual cars running you over.... but let's hear your story first!

Not much different, except for these cars talk…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BofddwtPBPw

On second thought.... yeah, it's fine. Go ahead.

Classic!

Sometimes I wonder how many hidden Mickeys are actually meant as such or are just architectural designs. Like at some point does someone say, "Hey Bob! I like the hidden Mickey you put above the door."

"What? I have no idea what you're talk.... ummm... Yeah, I did that on purpose. Yeah."

I never thought about that. Interesting thought though…Because there are some that we pointed out a couple of years ago that were not in the official hidden Mickey handbook!

Why don't you like it anymore? :rolleyes:

Ok…bad choice of words. Still love Beauty and the Beast…just found a new fav.

In a word?

Yes.

Problem?

Nope, No problem here. http://youtu.be/n0nRy8G0bNY?t=13s

Sorry about that. Got all excited. Hope it's feeling better now.

Now that you mentioned it…it’s still a little sore…

RIP Mrs T's camera.

We hardly knew ya.

This isn’t far from the truth. When we went back to Florida in December, I somehow managed to drop this camera on the hard concrete, not once, but twice! Cracking the viewfinder and messing up a good majority of the settings in the process, which now do not function at all. T-man bought me a new one for my birthday this year. So I am kind of excited to use it on our next trip in October.

Sorry, I'll try to stay focused.

http://youtu.be/oQm_8vX3sYU?t=50s

If there're camels roaming, it's not deserted is it?

I'd like to visit a desserted land, though. As long as you don't get sand in my chocolate sauce.

Would it really be sand? Or just ground up nuts or sprinkles? I mean it is desserted right?

Biff. His name is Biff.

No, Biff was at SeaWorld. He plays the “Janitor” during the Clyde and Seamore Show there.

This was exactly what I pictured in my head when I wrote the whole “echo” thing. So glad you caught that!

I wander who that could be?

Wait and I’ll tell you. Patience my dear.

Get outta town!!

We are not at that part of the TR yet…Again. Patience!

Bats?
Bananas?
Bashfulness?
Sleepiness?
Dopeyness?

uhhh....

where were you again?

Uh…Sure…let’s go with one of those…

FOCUS! See youtube video above.

and yet... it does fit.

well done

When I first met Ruby, she was (briefly) interested in trying to be a flight attendant.
Primarily so she could say, "Marry me, fly free."

:rotfl2: Nice!

:rotfl: I use that expression all the time.

Almost nobody gets it. :sad2:

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one.

Another old expression that's fallen out of use.

Of course I usually use, "Meanwhile, back at the outhouse... things are piling up."

I love it. Never heard that one. I may have to borrow it.

I never quite got that. Jafar is a royal vizier. Not a prince. Odd that the king would settle for that.

Sorta like: "I can't decide between the red Ferrari or the black one... so I'll take this '72 Pinto instead.

I never understood it either. I think Jafar had the King under a spell, I believe that is the only way that he would allow someone like Jafar to be acceptable for his daughter.

Is there anyone who actually likes Justin Bieber?

Unfortunately…there are many teenyboppers who do, Otherwise he wouldn’t be as popular as he is.

Or will admit to it?

That’s a different story all together. I’ve heard probably 2 songs from him, and both songs I had no clue it was him singing until long after. Sort of ruined the songs for me. :(

Which is how I'd categorize KRR... Can't really say whether or not I like it. ]

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we rode Bluto’s Barge at IoA first. And now, very little can compare to how soaked you get on that ride. Plus, KRR just seems to be a leisurely boat ride, the rapids aren’t even that major to me.

They dump you in fast if you're young. But for those of us who are over the hill, they take it easy. Of course I'm not categorizing you as over the hill, Heather.

Mike, however...

It’s all good. I just got called “old” by my best friend who happens to be only 4 months younger than me, because I have a cane at home that I used last vacay. I had a good excuse!

Why was it so difficult to get to #8? Packed with people? Had to cross traffic? :confused3

Wasn’t so much that it was difficult. We were used to being one of the first shuttles until now. We knew where our shuttle would be, all the time. Even if it wasn’t there, we knew where to stand, etc. With this new shuttle, we had no clue where to go, all we knew was there was a number system. 1-6 down the first section, then 7-11 on the other side, or something like that. What we didn’t know was if the other side was going from the top to bottom or bottom to top, since we had never been on this side before. It was too much thinking for me. We didn’t realize how much on autopilot you can get when doing the same repetitive thing for a week.

Yup. Us too. We ate at the one in Honolulu. I'll never forget the first time I saw one. I think my eyes popped out of their sockets.

I think the first time we ever tried it was in Vegas, at Caeser’s Palace. We had seen it on numerous trips before, but never dared venture over, because there was always a wait. We decided to give it a whirl once and now it’s a go to on vacation.

I do that too. Sometimes I'm disappointed, other times I find a new favorite.

Exactly. You never know if there is something better if you don’t try them all. Not that I’m even close to doing that. Some of them are so rich, it’s hard to eat even half of a piece by yourself.

You coulda walked that far!

Ok…Maybe a little more than a hop, skip and a jump…but not by much. And technically we could have walked. It really wasn’t that far. Considering how much we actually walk on a regular basis at Disney, it would have been easy as…walking.

I would normally say I prefer to sashay, but I'll refrain this time.

My sashay doesn’t have the right amount of umph behind it…so sauntering, or the occasional traipsing will do the trick.

:laughing: I love pickles too!

I don’t know where I got my love of pickles from. It’s hilarious at our house sometimes. Recently I started making my own pickles. I’ll find out next week how they came out.

Disney occupational hazard.

Yeah, there is nothing in the Disney vacation books or maps that tell you, for shows, be prepared to wait at least 2 hours to get a prime viewing spot!

You were pickley, though.

Smart phone? Or was there Wi-Fi?

Smart phone.

See? Toldja.

Now that’s just spooky. Were you stalking me?

I disagree. I think making it colorful does make it less scary.

Nope. I know the truth. Those colors don’t fool me!

That street light almost looks like a pair of menacing red eyes.

I didn’t even notice that until now. Spooky!

Why is it, this last ride is always the longest?

That's always true isn't it?
I think it's like a Band-Aid... You just want the pain to be over with quickly.

We found a couple on vacation with their children. Since childs passes are much cheaper than adults, we struck up a conversation with them. We asked them if they just started vacation, which they had and then offered them the passes.

:thumbsup2

The dreaded time when you know vacation is officially coming to an end.

I hate that. Everybody does, I think.

If traffic is still as bad going to the airport as it was coming from the airport, then we may want to leave sooner than 10:55 am.

You're like me. I'd rather leave too early then stress about traffic. I may be at the airport for a while longer... but at least I can relax.

No more beer, no more park bottles, I guess we’ll take a nap now.

:lmao: That struck me as funny. "Well, dear. There's a beautiful view, a gorgeous sunset, wonderful company, a fantastic vista of... what? No beer?.... I'm going to bed."

We go through our usual morning routine.

What's the morning routine? Could you describe it for us?

Please don’t make me repeat it.

Oh. Okay.

Nevermind.

Remember when we didn’t have any help finding a car? We felt like ex-prisoners being thrown back into society. We were given walking papers and forced to fend for ourselves. Not having help with this process is about to leave us in not such a good mood.

uh, oh.

Anyone that has rented a car knows they have 2 options when it comes to gas for the car. You can prepay for a tank of gas, meaning you don’t worry about finding a gas station when you return the car. Or you can fill it up before you return it.

I have always chosen to fill it up when I return it. Mainly for the reason being I found it saves you a few bucks.

That's pretty much always true.

And until now, I'd have said it's a maxim.

The person that checked us in comes over, zaps the tag on the car and asks for a gas receipt. I tell him “I’m sorry but I don’t have a gas receipt. I wasn’t told I needed one.”

He charged me for the gas anyways.

I've only encountered this at one place... and I've rented from several different companies. That one time was... odd. I needed to "rent" the Home Depot van to move some lumber from their store. I was told to fill it up and as long as I had a gas receipt, even a couple of bucks, I'd be good. So I did. And it was.
A few years later, I needed to bring home a bunch of patio furniture from Costco. A light bulb goes off. I had to get a bit of lumber, so... I bought the lumber, zoomed home, unloaded the van, screamed over to Costco (about 20 minutes away), quickly bought and loaded the furniture, roared back home, dumped the furniture in the garage, squealed tires over to the gas station.... and put one... one dollar of gas in.

Yup. Home Depot was happy with the gas receipt. :laughing:
Not a big deal, I probably only used $5-6 worth of gas anyway. Still...

Usually, though, either the company doesn't even check the gas gauge, or they have someone pop their head in to see if the gauge is showing full or not... and that's it.

I’ll write a complaint to the main office when I get home.

Let us know how that goes.

The reason this really ticked us off was because on the day we picked up the car, there were at least 2 employees we came in contact with that could've informed us about this. Neither one did. And even more, when I offered to bring up the transaction on my phone and show it to the person checking us in and he said no.

Yeah, that's not right. Someone should've told you... and at the very least, since you had a "receipt", that should've been enough.

“¿Que Paso Vato?”

Google translated that to "Happened dude?".

Ok, I didn’t really say that. I’m sure I would’ve been dragged off the shuttle and detained against my own free will. Even if I willed it, I would still be detained.

Why? Is it a slur? Or would they assume you were an illegal immigrant? :confused3

Anyone in a car wasn’t so lucky. They had to stop, be strip searched, tires taken off the cars, trunks inspected and then submitted to a full body scan.

Ouch!

This must be density.

heh. Learning from the school of Nebo, are we? :rotfl:

There’s a TSA agent standing by the escalator making sure no one is trying to run up the escalator. You know what all of us tried to do as kids. Come on everyone, you know you tried this at least once as a kid. I bet some adults have even tried it.

guilty.

Said give them 5-10 minutes to make me a new one. 10 minutes passes, no pizza. Another 5-10 minutes passes by and still no pizza. I go back up to the counter and try to get someone’s attention. I finally get noticed and I get the usual apology, we’re having a problem blah blah blah problem and it will be a few more minutes. Another 5-10 minutes passes by and I finally get my pizza.

:sad2: Why can't they just admit that they forgot? Always gotta have some lame excuse. "Oh, sorry, our oven just broke. But we got it fixed now, just for you! You should be thanking me!"

"Uh, huh. What about the thirty other people who've gotten their food while I was waiting?"

"Ummm.... next!"

“Cool, we’re headed to Hawaii. I don’t have any money left, a room or clothes; but I can pretend I’m a castaway and sleep on the beach. Who cares I’ll be in Hawaii.”

:thumbsup2

Now’s a good time to pay attention to the safety procedures the flight attendants point out to you. Put your oxygen mask on first. Forget about the kids until you have yours on, then pick to save the one with the most potential. Don’t worry if granny is struggling she’s already lived a full life, and on and on. I think the most important one to pay attention to here is about the flotation device under the seat.

:lmao: That's pretty much it, in a nutshell.

Maybe we really are going to Hawaii. Or not. The pilots make a left turn and we’re now flying up the coastline.

So were you disappointed... or relieved?

I continue to take pictures and soon I realize where we are at. I had to go back and find this specific post, but our good friend Ponzi couldn’t be further from the truth when he posted this.

Ponzi really hit the nail with his head on this one.

So.... It doesn't matter, but... First you say I couldn't be further from the truth, then you say I "really hit the nail with [my] head". So which is it?

But like I said... it doesn't matter.

Gotcha!!!

and I quote, "but our good friend Ponzi...

They like me! They really, really like me!

I cropped the photo to bring it in a little closer and pointed out a few things that really stand out.

How'd you feel about seeing it again?

We call our Chauffeur (aka D’MIL). She picks us up and Miss Daisy moves to the back seat. Some how I’m stuck driving again.

Yup. I hear ya.

What can I say, one can never get enough Disney.

Well my friends and fellow Dis’ers, this concludes our adventure of Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland. We are happy to say we will be returning to DLR this year and can’t wait. We have a few Dis meets in the works, but always welcome more. We hope you have all enjoyed this TR as much as we have enjoyed telling it. We’ll post one final chapter for some final thoughts and words. Post the remaining links to our pictures and comment on any comments. Please stick around with us just a while longer before we pull the plug.

Excellent TR, Bunnies! :goodvibes

uhhhh... congratulations?

Why Thank You! I think. :confused3

So now you know the secret.

Next time you start a TR... make sure you quit your jobs first.

What?

Actually that is a good idea. What's an even better idea, we can do it from your house. Seeing as we'll be without jobs, a house and all.

What? It was your suggestion to quit our jobs.

Oh, stop it. It's been doing just fine.
_livedamnyou__by_Smidy.gif

Heh. Sounds like you're prepping for an assault on enemy territory.

We knew what we were in for from our recon mission earlier.

do lang do lang do lang

Lady H started singing "He's so fine. Wish he were mine."

Hey wait a minute! Was she referring to me or you seeing as you're the one that posted this? She said she had a meeting today, but didn't say where.

Although, I do like the Monorail between MK & Epcot. I sure wish they could (or would) connect all the parks with the monorail.

I wish they would just fix the current monorails so they run properly. You know, replace the hamsters. The ones in there are getting old and worn out. From all the reports I've read about them breaking down lately, seems they could use new ones. Back in 2010, I experienced this first hand. I was stuck on the monorail for about 30 minutes.

"Hasenpfeffer? Hasenpfeffer... Hasenpfeffer? Hasenpfeffer!" Repeat at least 26 times a day.

At least.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. :scratchin

Rabbit Stew?
Bugs Bunny?
Laverne and Shirley?

Oh, good. Did you have to wait?

Nah. We did what any normal rude tourist would do. Elbowed our way in.

Ummm.... Parts fell off during the thawing process??

No surprise, really. I avoid IASW like the plague, too.

We'll do it every other, other trip. Maybe see if we give it a whirl this next trip.

It wasn't displayed on the castle in DL?

Nope. And we wondered why as well. I wonder if because the castle is pink and IASW is white has anything to do with it? They do the show on the castle at MK which is almost mostly white. Graphics come out better maybe? :confused3

What? How dare you enjoy yourselves at our expense?

At your expense? Funny. I haven't received the check in the mail yet.

Yeah! Who do they think they are, anyway?

sheesh.

I know right? Although next trip, we might stake out some real estate a little closer. This way I don't get the "kids on the shoulder" pic again.

Actually... yes it does! :thumbsup2

I WILL BE RIDING THIS IN THE DARK NEXT TRIP. IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.

Which it might be if Lady H gets her way.

Bob. Call it Bob. Bob's a good solid name.

Bob it is.

I could suggest a few places... but I don't wanna be morbid.

We've driven through Death Valley during summer. Glad our rental car didn't die.

And that's where I'm calling it a day.

You mean you're calling it a Bob.

Thanks for the chapter, Mike! And all the pics! :goodvibes

Thanks Pkondz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter