Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

Oh fine. Blame me for your inability to commit.
(Heather? How'd you get him to do it... Wait. I can't use that method)

Well too bad Bunny boy. You're just gonna have to type and see what happens!

:rotfl2: You think I got him to commit? I think it was the other way around honestly. Although, if he hadn't proposed when he did, I was ready to do it myself. I waited long enough! :p

Although, Now...I don't think I will be able to look at Thumper the same way again. :scared:

Why should Smidgy be the only one traumatized? :confused3

:rotfl2: You think I got him to commit? I think it was the other way around honestly. Although, if he hadn't proposed when he did, I was ready to do it myself. I waited long enough! :p

How long was long enough? I might have him beat! :laughing:

He proposed on our 4 year anniversary.

I may be sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight, but I would like to make a slight correction to this.

I proposed on our 3 year anniversary.

We got together in January 2003.
I proposed in January 2006.
Engaged for about a year and a half before we got married in August 2007.

Now aren't all you ladies impressed I remembered all that. :p

From the time we got together and got married, it was 4 1/2 years. We probably could've been married in 2006, but we already had our first WDW trip planned for this year already. We pushed the wedding back to 2007 so we could save and not be in debt from it.

Instead we're in debt from our Disney vacations. :rotfl:

Hey! What a good idea!

Ladies and germs... The real Thumper_Man... (isn't he cute?)

Going to be like that huh?

Could've at least used the picture with the shades on.

I may not be as good at photoshop as you, but I do know how to use if fairly well. Be careful what you post in your TR. I just might find a picture I can use. I currently have one at my disposal.

Hmm. Now what to do with it?

poor heather. now ponzi has ruined her sex life, too.

although I have to say bunny boy is a lot better than the coppertone baby nebo! that one gave me the yuddies!

Going to be like that huh?

Could've at least used the picture with the shades on.

I may not be as good at photoshop as you, but I do know how to use if fairly well. Be careful what you post in your TR. I just might find a picture I can use. I currently have one at my disposal.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just found a picture of you and posted it.

What is this 'photoshop' that you refer to?

Well everyone. Nebo and Smidgy should be on their way to DLR. Lady H and I don't leave until tomorrow. Instead of invading Ponzi's TR, I thought we could use this thread to possibly post some live updates. If we find time from having too much fun that is.

Talk to you all soon.

I posted over on Nebo's thread, so now I'm coming over here to wish you both a great trip!
I'm sure Heather and Diane will have lots of fun riding Mickey's Not so Fun Wheel of Death together.

Pictures! We want pictures!

I posted over on Nebo's thread, so now I'm coming over here to wish you both a great trip!
I'm sure Heather and Diane will have lots of fun riding Mickey's Not so Fun Wheel of Death together.

Pictures! We want pictures!

I saw your post regarding MNSFWD and hadn't had a chance to reply...but since you posted here too, I'll just say...

:scared:

Add in a few DW's in there and that about sums that ride up for me...

I saw your post regarding MNSFWD and hadn't had a chance to reply...but since you posted here too, I'll just say...

:rotfl: Nebo mentioned that you would be holding his hand to help him on the rides that Smidgy won't go on.
I replied, "Hey! You'll get to hear her say, "Dumb wife! Dumb wife!""

Well. Nebo is alive and... Well he's alive. Left him and Smidgy about an hour and a half ago. Both are well. We'll be back with them bright and early tomorrow morning.

Well. Nebo is alive and... Well he's alive. Left him and Smidgy about an hour and a half ago. Both are well. We'll be back with them bright and early tomorrow morning.

Details, man! We need details. Was he in a wheelchair? Did he need paper and pencil to scritch out his messages? All kidding aside, I hope you are all having lots of fun. :thumbsup2

mmeb144 said:
Details, man! We need details. Was he in a wheelchair? Did he need paper and pencil to scritch out his messages? All kidding aside, I hope you are all having lots of fun. :thumbsup2

No wheel chair. No cast or brace, but still not back to 100%.

Lady H and I are just relaxing today, but enjoying ourselves. Getting rested for a day in the parks tomorrow. Nebo and Smidgy were headed back to DL tonight.

Don't be a DUMB WIFE! Remember you DO like Roller Coasters!!:lmao:

:rotfl: Nebo mentioned that you would be holding his hand to help him on the rides that Smidgy won't go on.
I replied, "Hey! You'll get to hear her say, "Dumb wife! Dumb wife!""

Great minds....

Glad you are all there safe and sound - well, safe at least! Have a great time!

You've all seen this photo before, posting it again to see if I learned how to post them here off my phone.

Looks like I got it down.

:cool1:well on October 8th I finally got to meet the thumpers and nebo and smidgy. It was amazing to finally meet these folks in person.
I was pretty star struck tho and most of what I said sounded like hamma nummaa yeah but hey these are celebrities right?

:cool1:well on October 8th I finally got to meet the thumpers and nebo and smidgy. It was amazing to finally meet these folks in person.
I was pretty star struck tho and most of what I said sounded like hamma nummaa yeah but hey these are celebrities right?

Welcome back! Glad to hear the meet happened.

And yup. They are.

Speaking of which....

Welcome back Thumpies!

Yeah, I was pretty star struck myself. Even though we've met Nebo and Smidgy in the past, it was fun to hang around with them for the week.

It was great meeting you and Lance as well. We'll have to do it again some time.

Welcome back Thumpies!

I would be lying if I said it's good to be back. Although in a small way, it's good to be home, I still wish we had more time. I got the post vacation blues and sitting back at work isn't helping.

Oh well. Looking forward to the next trip. HAWAII. We hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!