Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

Yay!!! I got a mention!!!

You should definitely do another TR for DLR. It looks like Nebo won't be up to it. Plus you two would tell the real story. :rotfl:

You know how hard it was to right this one? And obviously you saw how long it took. :lmao: One thing we did learn from this TR, we need to take WAY BETTER notes.

Plus Nebo tells the real story. At least the way he remembers it. To him that's real. I don't have the heart to tell him that's not exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

Yeah, right, who am I kidding. I can't wait to pounce and embarrass, I mean, praise Nebo.

What?????????

What, What?????

After allmost a month's hiatus from the confuser,,,

Mike, I didn[t abandon you, I abandoned the computer,,

A month. Try more like 5 months. Last post we saw from you was back towards the end of March. You abandoned us llllllooooooonnnnnnggggg before you abandoned the confuser.

Sure you had a trip to WDW in April. Since you never posted when you got back, I was beginning to think Smidgy left you there. Until you revived your TR. That's when I knew for sure you didn't love us anymore.

Hey someone has to give you a hard time. If I don't who will? Besides Lady H, Ponzi, Smidgy and everyone else. You know we do it because we really like you and missed you.

I just couldn't even hold a mouse properly wiith this b race on, much less type, and it got really frustrating.

So what's your excuse before the accident?

Right now I can temporarily take it off for a while to tkype they said,,, but yowza,, it hurts!

I can only imagine.

No, I havent' caught up with your report,, though I did just read your final chapter,,,, and well done my friend,,, well done!

You know, a lot of people really enjoyed the middle as well. Just saying. Thanks though, wait until the next one with our trip.

I shall be talkinggt to you soon, in the meantime,,,

Good to see you back on the computer. Looking forward to your call.

let's go terrorize Ponzi.

neb

You go ahead and terrorize Ponzi. He scares me now. He was ready to sentence me to death penalty over on his TR.

And he says he's afraid of me. Now that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Thanks for the good times TM and TMW. I think DLR will have to be in the cards somewhere in our future. See if I can get an exchange into your resort.

Sorry I missed the tail end here. Have been away for a couple of weeks as we communed with nature in Ontario and Upper NYS. Back to work for me and school for the kids today.

I'm sure hoping you'll be returning the chapter breakdown favor to Ponzi over on his TR; heading over now to catch up there!

You go ahead and terrorize Ponzi. He scares me now. He was ready to sentence me to death penalty over on his TR.

And he says he's afraid of me. Now that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Of course I'm afraid. You said you'd quit reading!!!

To a writer (of a TR) that's a fate worse then death.

Your TR's winding down, so I can't even make the same threat!

I'm sure hoping you'll be returning the chapter breakdown favor to Ponzi over on his TR; heading over now to catch up there!

Mrs. T did an amazing job... go check for yourself, you'll see!

Woo-hoo! I got to post before the TR closed. :cool1:

Now, I have a little Thumper reading to do! I know it will be great!

I'll do better next TR! ;)

Woo-hoo! I got to post before the TR closed. :cool1:

Now, I have a little Thumper reading to do! I know it will be great!

I'll do better next TR! ;)

Yes. You got in just in time as I just now contacted the moderators to close this thread. No telling how much longer it will remain open now.

I certainly hope you do better the next TR.

Thanks again everyone. It's been fun. Maybe we'll do it again sometime soon. :rolleyes1

Upon conversing back and forth through PM's with the moderators, it's been brought to my attention by the mods that unlike the WDW Trip Reports, there's a little more leeway over here and it's not required to close a TR once it has been completed. This thread does not have to close until it gets to page 250. You all need to get busy as we're only on page 74. We have a long way to go. :rotfl:

Now the next questions are :scratchin, do I want to start a new TR thread for our upcoming trip? or just continue here? Such decisions are hard to make. :headache:

That's IF we decide to do a TR of course. We're still deciding on whether we want to or not. We'll make the final decision after we get back. If we don't do a full TR, maybe we'll post a few chapters here and focus on the highlights of our upcoming trip.

Upon conversing back and forth through PM's with the moderators, it's been brought to my attention by the mods that unlike the WDW Trip Reports, there's a little more leeway over here and it's not required to close a TR once it has been completed. This thread does not have to close until it gets to page 250. You all need to get busy as we're only on page 74. We have a long way to go. :rotfl:

Now the next questions are :scratchin, do I want to start a new TR thread for our upcoming trip? or just continue here? Such decisions are hard to make. :headache:

That's IF we decide to do a TR of course. We're still deciding on whether we want to or not. We'll make the final decision after we get back. If we don't do a full TR, maybe we'll post a few chapters here and focus on the highlights of our upcoming trip.

I really enjoyed this TR, and I hope you will do another one, or at least highlghts! I know it is a lot of work -- please know it is greatly appreciated and enjoyed by plenty of people like me, who generally just avidly lurk! :blush:

Maria :upsidedow

Of course you should do a new TR! :rotfl2: If you do start a new thread, please post a link here. ;)

Jill in CO

you SHOULD do a TR! I'm guessing Nebo probably won't. so hopefully neob and add in some things here and there , or I could too, but everyone can hear all about our aventures together!:grouphug:

I really enjoyed this TR, and I hope you will do another one, or at least highlghts! I know it is a lot of work -- please know it is greatly appreciated and enjoyed by plenty of people like me, who generally just avidly lurk! :blush:

Maria :upsidedow

Glad you enjoyed it and you're right, it is a lot of work. I wish I could retire, then I would have plenty of time to write TR's.

Keep on the look out. You never know when and if it will pop up.

You gotta do what's right for you.
But if you do decide on writing a TR, I'll be there reading along.

you SHOULD do a TR! I'm guessing Nebo probably won't. so hopefully neob and add in some things here and there , or I could too, but everyone can hear all about our aventures together!:grouphug:

Nebo would be so much better at it though. Especially since this will probably be the one and only time you ever do DLR. We understand why he can't and if he don't want to, but still.

I'll let you know our decision in 12 days when we see you at HOJO.

We will share our adventures though. Just don't know how much detail we'll get in to.

Nebo fell. Nebo fell again. Nebo ran into a wall and fell again. Nebo missed the step getting into the boat on POTC and fell in the water. :laughing: Just kidding. I don't want to jinx it for him. He actually did pretty good at WDW while we were hanging out there.

Just reading?!

Forget it then, it would be no fun with you just reading along. You just blew it for everyone. :rotfl:

Oh fine. Blame me for your inability to commit.
(Heather? How'd you get him to do it... Wait. I can't use that method)

Well too bad Bunny boy. You're just gonna have to type and see what happens!

Although.... I just had a thought...
Of course you won't like it, which of course is just the encouragement I need....

Hey! What a good idea!

Ladies and germs... The real Thumper_Man... (isn't he cute?)

Oh wow! That's good. Too good! I don't even know what picture that was from. Honestly, I don't care.

Honey...You've been Ponzeriezed!

Although, Now...I don't think I will be able to look at Thumper the same way again. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!