Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?

Well, yeah.

But I got your postcard/magnet too!
Thanks guys! :goodvibes

Seems to me between T-man, T-man's wife, Nebo and Smidgy, someone would have started a new trip report by now...... Your fans are waiting :wave2:

Seems to me between T-man, T-man's wife, Nebo and Smidgy, someone would have started a new trip report by now...... Your fans are waiting :wave2:

Well Nebo is still struggling a little from his wrist.
Smidgy I don't think will write the whole TR.
T Man's Wife is probably waiting for T Man
and I don't know what T Man's excuse is.

Might be that him and TMW haven't really been home even after they got back from vacation. Only after work. Busy editing and uploading the photos. Plus T Man will be gone this coming weekend and most of next week. So that's a good question when someone will get a TR started. :confused3

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?

Well, yeah.

But I got your postcard/magnet too!
Thanks guys! :goodvibes

I'm glad you got it. Better late than never. For some reason this time around, mail was extremely slow for anyone we sent cards to, and there were only a very select few we sent. :confused3 But no matter, at least you got it. :goodvibes

Well Nebo is still struggling a little from his wrist.
Smidgy I don't think will write the whole TR.
T Man's Wife is probably waiting for T Man
and I don't know what T Man's excuse is.

Might be that him and TMW haven't really been home even after they got back from vacation. Only after work. Busy editing and uploading the photos. Plus T Man will be gone this coming weekend and most of next week. So that's a good question when someone will get a TR started. :confused3

I have been pretty MIA lately, due to the demands at work and my exhaustion :rolleyes2. We do plan on doing something, but wanted to make sure of a few things before we did:

1) That people still actually wanted to listen to us ramble on and on about our glorious trip to the Land and how much fun we had :p

B) We were still trying to go through all the photos and upload them onto Flickr so we could share the fun.

and last) Since we got back from vacation, time hasn't really been our best friend. And for some reason, unknown to us, work has been making us work...:sad:

With all that said, we are still planning to get this thing started and hopefully it will be in the very near future. Please stand by...

(insert static noise until it annoys you fully and then switch to different channel.)

1) That people still actually wanted to listen to us ramble on and on about our glorious trip to the Land and how much fun we had :p

Most definately ::yes::
B) We were still trying to go through all the photos and upload them onto Flickr so we could share the fun.

and last) Since we got back from vacation, time hasn't really been our best friend. And for some reason, unknown to us, work has been making us work...:sad:

I just hate when I have to work at work :smokin:

With all that said, we are still planning to get this thing started and hopefully it will be in the very near future. Please stand by...

Standing by for sure :thumbsup2

I would love to hear about the trip, looking forward to it!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

326003550_1568051.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! :flower1: < Mayflower, get it?

Wow, 34 chapters and recipes!! Whoo hoo!! I've hit the jackpot!! Better make the kids bed so I can relax and get lost in Disneyland dreaming!!:cool1:

When you describe a roller coaster step by step, it sounds death defying. If I had been there...the scariest part of that day would have been the 45 minute wait for Toy Story. :)

When you describe a roller coaster step by step, it sounds death defying. If I had been there...the scariest part of that day would have been the 45 minute wait for Toy Story. :)

Well hey there little sister. Welcome back. Well not so much little sister as younger sister I guess.

You would love Cal Screaming. It's not Hulk, but it's a fun coaster. We'll have to plan a trip one of these days. Take you to see the other side of Disney.

Once you're done with this TR, come on over to the other TR. We Hopped All The Way To Disneyland Just For Some Dis Meets. We're way behind on this report so you should be able to catch up fairly quick. This is the trip where we met Smidgy and Nebo at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter