Those using swagbucks ???

I know someone else was doing the robot vacuum at the same time as me. If you see this, did you get yours yet (email said to wait till sometime next week to contact them if it didn't show)? I haven't, but then we are also having a problem with people stealing packages from property here lately. Hopefully it hasn't shipped yet.

I can't seem to find the coupons. Are they gone? I know the 3x offer ended yesterday.

I lost all my ncraves and watch (desktop) videos Tuesday evening. Its rough having to rely on the apps and 1 sb radium 1 videos. Those coupon prints really help on these days! So does the swag iq game now that they're giving out more bonus sb.

Still under Shop > Grocery Coupons for me. And 1sb per print but it's back down to 20 per day :(

I know someone else was doing the robot vacuum at the same time as me. If you see this, did you get yours yet (email said to wait till sometime next week to contact them if it didn't show)? I haven't, but then we are also having a problem with people stealing packages from property here lately. Hopefully it hasn't shipped yet.

that was me! i have not received it yet either, but the email said by the 22nd I think?

I'm in this one too and haven't received mine yet either

Hey, did you guys see that MGCP is now selling Best Buy e-cards!!!?? Now there is a meaningful reason to spend $50 to get that SWAGO square!:rotfl2:

I hope that BB deal hangs around, but if not, I won't be too upset. I would be devastated if BB stops allowing GC->GC purchases altogether. I hope this is not a catalyst for that change.

Hey, did you guys see that MGCP is now selling Best Buy e-cards!!!?? Now there is a meaningful reason to spend $50 to get that SWAGO square!:rotfl2:

I hope that BB deal hangs around, but if not, I won't be too upset. I would be devastated if BB stops allowing GC->GC purchases altogether. I hope this is not a catalyst for that change.

Amazing!

I really hope this doesn't ruin Best Buy for people.

Saw this posted in the group challenge and found it interesting:

search manually three to four times for things like:

Wells Fargo Home mortgage
win the game
best deals on auto insurance
the sercret of life

THEN

go here and click Search the web. You MAY get search credit:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html

After that, repeat the process a couple hours later for more search credit. I've never had it work more than twice a day. But it works every day.

Thank you again for posting this. Day 2 and it worked perfectly! :)

I'm relatively new to swagbucks... can someone explain exactly how the best buy bc offer should work? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter