Those using swagbucks ???

In my case, I have to close the app and restart it constantly. It won't play more than one video before going to the spinning circle that will spin for hours on end. We have great internet speeds so I can't really figure out why this happens. I don't have a ton of space on my phone so I thought maybe that was it but my dd's have the same phone as me with tons of space and their apps do the same as mine.

That's so weird. I have a cheap cricket burner that only fits the sb apps. If they ever get bigger I'll have to delete one. They are slower though. It took life almost an hour for the 5 reg rounds then I got to bonus and it said 23 more so I switched to sbtv before I went to work.

What part of the country are you in? I wonder if that plays into it like the ads or if it's just off for some.

When do we get to use our spins from the swago board? I want to make sure I don't miss it.

Spins will be available once the board ends. This is from their blog post:

**PLEASE NOTE: The Spin & Win Wheel will not be available to use until 9AM PT/12PM ET on Tuesday, September 19th and will end at 9AM PT/12PM ET on Thursday, September 21st. That’s right! You will have TWO days to use the spins you accumulated during the week of your 200 Million Swago Board. We have increased SB bonuses so you definitely don’t want to miss out on the chance to earn the biggest Spin & Win bonus EVER!

ugh swagbucks is on my last nerve today.

Mine too! 112 spins, which I thought would help with getting to my first goal since watch isn't working right, and what do I get? A whopping 16 SB, two swag ups for my next search win, and something like 3000 entries in the swagstakes.

Yeah, I just did my first 10 spins. 8 of the 10 were swagstakes entries. They should just put YOU LOSE on that space on the wheel. However, they didn't used to do the wheel thing in conjunction with SWAGO. So I guess if we get anything that's a positive.

I did my spins and my biggest was 200 SB! A bunch of sweepstakes entries of course. I wish the spin and win counted towards the daily goal, but I'll take it!

I got mostly sweeps entries but I did get one 200 SB, 2*50 SB when you redeem for a GC, one answer swag up for double points, and several 2 SBs. The bonus SBs do not count toward the daily goal.

26 SB total, 1 50SB Rebate, 4x Search, 2X Answer Swag Ups, 49 Hits on Sweepstakes Entries
I don't even know what the sweepstakes is for. Someone has to win, right??

224 SB, 50SB Rebate, 3x Search and the rest sweepstakes. Since I only had 34 spins, I'm okay with that.

Mine too! 112 spins, which I thought would help with getting to my first goal since watch isn't working right, and what do I get? A whopping 16 SB, two swag ups for my next search win, and something like 3000 entries in the swagstakes.

79/112 Spins were Sweepstakes Entries. Not a happy camper.

Yeah, I just did my first 10 spins. 8 of the 10 were swagstakes entries. They should just put YOU LOSE on that space on the wheel. However, they didn't used to do the wheel thing in conjunction with SWAGO. So I guess if we get anything that's a positive.

113/114 spins were sweepstakes entries :badpc:

40/49 were sweepstakes entries for me.

ditto here....i got a 50SB rebate on shopping, but I never shop, so I guess I won't use that one? and then tons of sweepstakes entries and a whole 8 SB! Shouldn't complain...somethingis better than nothing, but geesh :-(

Multiple Swagcodes available!!
Swag Code Alert! Enter FacebookLive in the Swag Code box before 11:30am /2:30pm for 5 SB and 5 additional spins!
Swag Code Alert! Enter Celebrate200M in the Swag Code box before 11:30am /2:30pm for 5 SB and 5 additional spins!
Swag Code Alert! Enter FBLiveEvent in the Swag Code box before 11:30am /2:30pm for 5 SB and 5 additional spins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter