Those using swagbucks ???

So, out of 59 spins, I got 3 x search double (took me forever to get a search to earn points, but one down), 1 x GC Rebate, 3 x 2 SB and 1 x 20 SB. The rest are all sweepstakes. :(

Headed to my part time job in a bit and have small group at church tonight so crossing my fingers I can grab the rest of the codes today. (I do have an alert on my phone...) I'm 5 SBs away from redeeming a gift card. And LTG credited the first time today, but not the other 3 times I've run it so I think I'm done with him today.

has anyone had any luck with with the York Photos deal? my mom really wants prints from some of the recent pictures at Disney and I thought 2 birds one stone but I never did get credit for Honest so I am not sure it is worth the gamble again for something with such a long pending period

Did all my Spin & Win spins yesterday, just noticed I had 25 more today. Got mostly sweepstakes as usual, but also a few swagups and random SBs.

has anyone had any luck with with the York Photos deal? my mom really wants prints from some of the recent pictures at Disney and I thought 2 birds one stone but I never did get credit for Honest so I am not sure it is worth the gamble again for something with such a long pending period

I did this offer back in June and it did credit for me automatically without having to put in a ticket. I can't remember how many days it takes before it posts, but I was really happy to see that it posted without issue.

I did this offer back in June and it did credit for me automatically without having to put in a ticket. I can't remember how many days it takes before it posts, but I was really happy to see that it posted without issue.
A month later and not even pending for York. I put in a ticket and it posted. I did the $5 playing cards so it was a moneymaker.

It credited automatically on my husband's account but I had to submit a ticket and then received credit pretty quickly. So YMMV.

Anyone planning to take advantage of the Rayovac battery deal? Doubt it's a moneymaker, but I feel like I never actually have batteries when I need them so I may as well stock up on a useful household item.

Anyone planning to take advantage of the Rayovac battery deal? Doubt it's a moneymaker, but I feel like I never actually have batteries when I need them so I may as well stock up on a useful household item.

I purchased batteries and submitted receipt Saturday, but haven't received SB yet. MyPoints is running the same promo so I submitted it to them too.

Last edited:
I submitted a ticket for a survey that didn't credit within the 10 minutes this morning before work and still haven't heard anything. I'm glad I made my first goal without it.

And my ncraves are gone. I looked at my past posts and they came back on the 13th, so every 7 days apparently is going to be the new thing. Redeemed for my 4th $25 gc yesterday too, hmm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter