Those using swagbucks ???

That's so weird. I have a cheap cricket burner that only fits the sb apps. If they ever get bigger I'll have to delete one. They are slower though. It took life almost an hour for the 5 reg rounds then I got to bonus and it said 23 more so I switched to sbtv before I went to work.

What part of the country are you in? I wonder if that plays into it like the ads or if it's just off for some.

Do yours just run though or do they constantly get hung up and you have to close the app? I'd be ok with it taking an hour to run 5 reg rounds if I didn't have to shut the app down every couple mins.

I am in the Denver area. I am guessing that definitely affects the types of ads and bonus rounds we get.

Do yours just run though or do they constantly get hung up and you have to close the app? I'd be ok with it taking an hour to run 5 reg rounds if I didn't have to shut the app down every couple mins.

I am in the Denver area. I am guessing that definitely affects the types of ads and bonus rounds we get.

I'm in Denver too. Do you have Comcast/Xfinity? My connection speeds have been a PITA the last couple of days. I ran speed tests today and they were ranging from 1.9 to 11.5, mostly falling below 3mbps. I have a feeling the inconsistency is interfering with the apps running smoothly.

None are hanging up, but they have in the past. I'm near Seattle and also have xfinity but I haven't done a speed test.

I'm in Denver too. Do you have Comcast/Xfinity? My connection speeds have been a PITA the last couple of days. I ran speed tests today and they were ranging from 1.9 to 11.5, mostly falling below 3mbps. I have a feeling the inconsistency is interfering with the apps running smoothly.

This is a problem I've been experiencing for months. I know Comcast is inconsistent at times (wish we had more options here) but we don't usually have problems streaming anything else. I haven't ran a test recently but we did not long ago and we were getting speeds of 15-20mbps. I will start checking though more regularly to see if something is going on.

ETA: Just ran a test and am showing download speed of about 45...

This is a problem I've been experiencing for months. I know Comcast is inconsistent at times (wish we had more options here) but we don't usually have problems streaming anything else. I haven't ran a test recently but we did not long ago and we were getting speeds of 15-20mbps. I will start checking though more regularly to see if something is going on.

ETA: Just ran a test and am showing download speed of about 45...
I had a lot of problems with Comcast speed until I bypassed their piece of crap router and set up a Google wifi system in my house. Suddenly, I have the blazing fast speed that Comcast had been promising. My most recent speed check shows 222 mbps download with 17 connected devices running.

I had a lot of problems with Comcast speed until I bypassed their piece of crap router and set up a Google wifi system in my house. Suddenly, I have the blazing fast speed that Comcast had been promising. My most recent speed check shows 222 mbps download with 17 connected devices running.

Love that! My dh is in IT. Gonna ask him to do this for me :)

UGH!! I got so tied up on errands today that by the time my gift card purchase credited, I never made it back online to submit my SWAGO board:sad::badpc::mad:. It's my fault for not setting a reminder alarm which I will remember to do next time. Right now, I am in the middle of the 81 spins I earned and I have earned 2 search swag-ups and about 8SB...to go along with all of those stupid swagstake entries.

Didn't do too bad on my spins. Got 4 50 rebates, 2 for SB local, and 5 searches. Ended up with 42 swagbucks too. Not sure what I'm going to do about the locals. The 200 bonus makes it tempting, but I've never had luck getting them to credit at the few places around here that offer it.

Everyone who got multiple 50 SB rebates on their spins, do you think they'll all come off on my next gift card redemption? I got around 3 or 4 and if they won't all come off at once with my next $25 redemption then I'd consider doing some $5 ones instead.

Everyone who got multiple 50 SB rebates on their spins, do you think they'll all come off on my next gift card redemption? I got around 3 or 4 and if they won't all come off at once with my next $25 redemption then I'd consider doing some $5 ones instead.
They won't. I just tried. I cashed out paypal an only had 1 apply. I planned on using the others for the $3 ebay since that's on sale right now. They limit you to 2 gift cards a day though so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to use my other 2.

They won't. I just tried. I cashed out paypal an only had 1 apply. I planned on using the others for the $3 ebay since that's on sale right now. They limit you to 2 gift cards a day though so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to use my other 2.
Thank you for posting this! I didn't think that the swag up would apply to PayPal, so I wasn't going to redeem until the first of next month when your first GC is discounted. I just redeemed for PayPal and the swag up was in my account right away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter